3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19 12:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Good thinking, dude! But it is known to ALL! But about the GIRLS - this 100-nu! RESPECT!
97 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexWake777 23.12.19

Eh, EA, EA. I do not even know to criticize them or praise. Creating absolutely beautiful NFS_Underground and good Underground2(because I was boring to hang around town), these guys then began to spew mediocre one NFS after another.:(
MostWanted was of interest solely because of the police, even more precisely, because of the final chase.
Carbonise - well, this is something generally of no interest. Horror and dullness are all memories of him.
ProStreet is good Carbon fiber, but boring Mostwanted. From new experiences only remember the smoke. Oh yeah! The smoke is great. Just creatinase demise!:)

Where did all the Undergrounda crazy?! Already from the second part of it is missing the narrow streets and jumping over drawbridges. But there at least has not disappeared andegraundovskie style.
A Stretch - what is it?! Unlucky being TocaRaceDriver?! Or Project Gotham Racing?! Why?! What do people from EA?! They completely ruined the idea of street racing! Turned it into a boring ride... Haha damn it?!
In General, it's a shame. Since the first Underground nothing better in this genre did not come out. Alas.

All IMHO, of course.

W
WebNort 23.12.19

Well, there's just many people have said, what the fuck is the plot of the game is not needed, the pampering and all. So I wrote... by the Way, about the cops, I'm like always the adrenaline rush experienced when they raced! Gain commercials under 3-4000000 and then again, and chug spikes! :)))))))))) And by accident. That's a shame!!! I want to return by any means. This is very interesting! And these cars, as PS and with near-real controls, would be awesome! Who agrees with me? click the plus sign ;)

L
Leroy one 23.12.19

Friends....Now EA has returned a man who was one of its creators ( correct me if che was wrong ) and now everything will be different.

W
WebNort 23.12.19

One of the founders of EA or NFS? Clarify, please!

V
Vladir 23.12.19

Perhaps I will unsubscribe:
PS - like, despite the fact that this game is only 4% of the career. The bias was done on the realism, which is not typical for the series, but a nice bitch. Liked the atmosphere, everything is so saturated with the spirit of street. I moved away from the idea of illegal races through the city with agalteluyu traffic. Ka quadrupeds is quite different oschyuschenie rather than the impromptu race tracks. I guess this still verruca... And goes I normally. I noticed that the car was reluctant to enter a turn. It there prihoditsa kick uganet. Although most is disposable tuninga... And incidentally, this is one of the few races now where it's absolutely possible to finish this race not reasonable without banging. You don't think the SRD, I don't lamač. For example in CF to finish this race without crashing and not openevsys was unreal. I was picadillos 1.5-2 times for the check-in znakomica closer to the bump stops or traffic, at an average speed of 300 km/h. Vopschem not disappoint, the odd part successful.

W
WebNort 23.12.19

Me at the beginning of this game also made a good impression, I even lit up, and then, more and sucks and sucks! By the way my mood has deteriorated by about 10 percent of the game. More precisely it did not sit 100%

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

I was at the beginning of this game also made a good impression, I even lit up, and then, more and sucks and sucks! By the way my mood has deteriorated by about 10 percent of the game. More precisely it did not sit 100%

Totally support you, man! COMPLETELY!

L
Leroy one 23.12.19

WebNort
more confused ( although where there is some ) Two years ago, the head of EA john Riccitiello left the company to a singer ( don't know how ) to organize investment company elevation partners. Riccitiello then begins to negotiate with the most talented developers in the industry and soon buys Bioware and pandemik studios for 300 000 000$. After a lull last year suddenly comes back to managing the EA( over 860 000 000$!! ). In short, EA is on the path to great change. And the first said that Riccitiello returning to the post was that the current path of development of the company a dead end and needed new ideas and big changes.

R
ReDoX 23.12.19

The singer Bono from U2.
Biovar and Pandemik bought EA and not the Studio Richitello.
And no change in the EA is not expected. If you had a cow that consistently produces milk (and lots of milk) you would have sold it, etc.?

L
Leroy one 23.12.19

redox
Thank you for corective,but the rest of it After a lull last year suddenly comes back to managing the EA( over 860 000 000$!! ). In short, EA is on the path to great change. And the first said that Riccitiello returning to the post was that the current path of development of the company a dead end and needed new ideas and big changes. in corective not needed.I am sure of this

_
_Lemon_ 23.12.19

Continue in this thread!

K
Krizisnyy Geymer 23.12.19

Guys I here you say that!!!well into you all the nurse hung it dislike it dislike!!!and if nebylo voosche need for speed(And)that we played all!!!juiced TOCA rice driver!and were so glad we awake radovatsya our great Nida!!

L
Leroy one 23.12.19

Double Agent
Yes, in that case! The fact of the matter is that need'a tangible no competition ( IMHO )! Here EA and lazy.

S
Sorok_dva 23.12.19

overall liked it, changed the concept, but che did not tighten as before U1 and MW, dry the game in my opinion

M
Matvix 23.12.19

Yes, in that case! The fact of the matter is that need'a tangible no competition ( IMHO )! Here EA and lazy.
Totally agree!Here's how to invent a che-thread that will compete with NFS,then EA will not sleep,then you get nervous,then it will be to write games better,so don't forget to loot tech.And that really fucking monopoly on the won six Grammy awards racing from EA appeared,no one mind is not to fill a four-thread cooler.
P. S
In principle, have a lot of play in the Stretch,Nakaz realized the main drawback of the game - it is annoying.Boring to play simply.As said Leeway - not addictive.

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

Initially, you need to put settings on max.And you know, there was a significant difference,there were all sorts of girls and Tg. That to me is much like what it was before,and the game became much more enjoyable,feel the atmosphere of the street racing of the weekend.But I went through all 11 Nfs,and fun Pro street is not the most luchshiy.This is not so passionate like ride with the cops in Most wanted,and just do if you'll prohodi career can get boring towards the middle,but that's only if you stupidly go through the weekends,and I'm passing weekends unwittingly smashes the records of the kings, and then they called me on their weekends,the constant change of scenery and thirst urocit Ryo me and drew,but for me, not everyone will be fond of me.
PS by the Way it turned out at first, I did all of the kings and in the end went with Ryo,And a first stupid pass all the weekends then go with Ryo,and then again come to the weekends and replay it to beat the records of the kings,and after I go with them.If I went I wouldn't be attracted to play Pro street

N
NL777 23.12.19

so it is not necessary to take the game?

A
Arturyanchik 23.12.19

but krugovye racing g...

B
BESenok_21 23.12.19

I was looking forward to this game and finally it appeared on the shelves in stores....I bought it and glad I came home, installed it. Went to the movie,I think cool cars themselves looked like, on its hind legs the muscles up....but when the center began the game my whole joy is gone....MENU-whoever came up with the menu is necessary at all......without soap! Graphics as CE. Machine turning well does not want.....direct expects that it will provide a kick in the ass for overclocking, only then turning, ability to turn normally in this game got muscles.....If it is a simulator.....I am a dancer.....no legs. The game is SHIT. I MV easy to play!

t
turbo tapok 23.12.19

Here was the NFS series and played in its gamers, and was the culmination of a series of NFS Porsche Unleashed. But there were Underground and crawled out into the light of a whole new generation of fans praising the absolute arcade, and ease of action. And they played in the Underground, and in the next three clone down to the pathetic Carbon, but did not recognize the authority of the previous parts of the series, and it was at this point released Need for Speed: ProStreet ...
And rushed the fans Underground s play ProStreet, and they began to break off the road, to beg for mercy computer opponents, but not listened to their customized game. Cried for a long time great racers and thought: "We're so smoothly passed all the previous parts (all four...), but why not go to overcome this. Because we are tough racers, if the past four have been" And thought once more: "Stop, if we great the racers, then there's the game's fault. Sure, it's not that we hananye gamers - this game is hafnium, exactly, we're not here and that's it." And took the game to vilify and talk about it all sorts of mischief. And there was a great division of fans into two camps, whom were not since the release of the Underground... Who is right who is guilty, will decide every man