3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19 12:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Good thinking, dude! But it is known to ALL! But about the GIRLS - this 100-nu! RESPECT!
97 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caracal 23.12.19

Unjustly deprived of NFS HP2 (6).

But there's never been TOTALED !!! And he made quite lame, would be better if the machine from damage harder to kill, and it is possible to full go to spark to finish the first drive, and a little distortion a little more - all. I don't like.

For those who are weak to regain control of the car, give yourself the easiest level of difficulty and include all help. And you will be Most Wanted. The toy will be for you to pull up, slow down... Ugh, nightmare. But the ride easily.

Respect to all who do not scold the normal control.

_
_Enzo_ 23.12.19

Juga game from EA!!! and NFS in the series! To the level of Underground and Bridge vanteda (carbon I also neponravilsya although bearable to play) and close nepodal. Probably one of my biggest razocherovanie. As it was possible to do that, I'm amazed and can't believe it still, it's just a SHAME!!!
PS I Uninstalled the game and threw the disc, but the bad feelings left..

C
Caracal 23.12.19

And can constructively write what is so bad in the game?

Here's an example: totaled - illiterate made and inappropriate
plus: the absence of chase - lose the heat game
or : the absence of the city - a step back

And for many unfounded impressions, we can conclude that some simply weak to play Pro Street, because accustomed to the easiest Underground am.

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

And that many unfounded impressions, we can conclude that some simply weak to play Pro Street, because accustomed to the easiest Underground am.

Look! Don't you tell me for yourself, OK? Everyone has its own opinion about the game.

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

If people support each other in opinions, it means IT's true!

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

I uninstalled the game and threw the disc, but the bad feelings left ... - Well, it's you, of course, tough... Although - YOUR own BUSINESS...

c
chalenger 23.12.19

крууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууто

_
_Enzo_ 23.12.19

Caracal
And can constructively write what is so bad in the game?

Here's an example: totaled - illiterate made and inappropriate
plus: the absence of chase - lose the heat game
or : the absence of the city - a step back

And for many unfounded impressions, we can conclude that some simply weak to play Pro Street, because accustomed to the easiest Underground am.

Hmm... Well you bent:) and there is little to play? I'm so you know again all the Championships and race in the FIA GTR 2 on the highest difficulty level!(who played will understand that it's really difficult!) And believe me, I really doubt that blijaishie five years, EA will release NFS of realism and complexity of the drive and control at least roughly that level!
Constructively articulate about neponravilsya.. If I will paint constructively, then it will take a few pages of the forum which hardly anybody read it!
The opinion I expressed in the first post, and if you do not understand what the game is R*VNOM, meaning you explains something to prove? You're still going by my opinion..

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

Everything has been said! And EVERYTHING is clear... why raise the old questions?

C
Caracal 23.12.19

You still be unconvinced.. - not necessarily.

I just think many make a very hasty verdict about the game. At the beginning of the game really makes a terrible impression.

It is not realistic, see it in NFS. But complexity is a separate issue. I have my own toy can't pass the most difficult level. What? Certainly to NFS, as far as China.

M
Mr. Hyde 23.12.19

The game was a success! I'm tired of this city, illegal, floats with street rasirda. At last I moved out of my old themes, not until the end, but still. Graphics are top class! Music is bullshit, but not annoying the hell with it. Fomenko correctly chosen, normally the atmosphere holds. In General I liked it.

A
AllahAdbar 23.12.19

After MV EA has rolled into #PP, PS, I waited half a year, it has been about 50% hoping that next will be interesting, and then it's just stupid, in General I scored on this game, incidentally did not understand why the name was written ABOUT the street, what the hell is the Pro street, this rally what it is !

S
SERGEi_2000 23.12.19

And I threw it held for like a month and a half ago. Here's an interesting topic for reflection is. Somehow now it is played not as much as before, about 5 years ago, not with such interest and excitement. Previously, very interesting and exciting it was to run games, well everything is new there.
And now you just walk on the interest of course there is but not so... even sometimes playing not want to go further.
That's why we, those who play the commercials from 1995, the games before 2001 seem better than it is now.
So here, why is that?! - Whether the game went not interesting... whether we have to grow out of them!

PlayGround.ru

Your opinions.

C
Caracal 23.12.19

SERGEi_2000 thought the same thing, but took NFS 6 very surprised. Despite what has passed that it has become too easy, you still have something interesting.

picture - super

H
Hit mc 23.12.19

G#vnese some download time ! from chic street racing'and turned into Colin McRae Dirt !!! The two biggest disappointments of the year blacksite area 51 need for speed pro'g#EIT !!! IMHO bring back the underground ! fans Sori (although I think there are some)

s
stasyan ya 23.12.19

I understand that not Potema but PL who-NID knows registratsionnyi online code???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

P
Psych21 23.12.19

Need for Speed™ ProStreet: my greatest disappointment in terms of graphics surpassed the previous NFS,but where did the idea of street racing? even CARBON by design more interesting than ProStreet.Very short of thrilling chases with the police,and in General the game has become boring gonochki which, if you can play just to kill time.I even feel sorry for 180 rubles I gave for the pirates!

W
W3BST3RR 23.12.19

I stretch very much like every part of Need for Speed

C
Cooles 23.12.19

Need for Speed™ ProStreet : count weeeeet , soundtrack - more or less , the plot is so-so , good cars .
Conclusion : the game razocherovanie .
RATING: 3

M
MadLynx911 23.12.19

Writing course IMHO, but this is the last race of NFSU, which I fall asleep, and 100-150, and I can in life to drive, Porsche Unleashed was the only one of the entire series, which I failed, not because it is difficult, but because Porsche ride steward is the star of playboy rubbing on charity without options for further... kind of nice, but it seems not a masochist:))))