3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19 12:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Good thinking, dude! But it is known to ALL! But about the GIRLS - this 100-nu! RESPECT!
97 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekit 007 23.12.19

Och well, a lot of advantages:the audience is not afraid to stand at the edge of a dangerous road,very realistic the smoke escapes from under the rear wheels,fans everywhere,on twisty roads, the victory will go to those who best manages the car during drifts.There are certainly disadvantages,for example, in some races there is no audience,probably was the Champions League final on football or the world Cup skaters!

E
Enndryal 23.12.19

This is my favorite game, look at my nickname. I don't understand why someone abuses it? Here agree with what duck is that after half of the game enthusiasm passes. Graphics certainly not krayzis veri Hyde but exactly super!!!!! I'm really in the game like the duck is the style of play he's very cool bold but not bright, the atmosphere so special praise. A lot of cars, a lot of tuning that I love about the game duck is still the aerodynamics and the way the body in the first games of the NAF change max speed. But perhaps somebody will say that the yoke is still a little tuning and you imagine the internal tuning of the second underground or neon there are in fact day.

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

The game is good, it is worth playing though because of drag, which is very well implemented. Sorry traversed easily, a little bit of difficulty nepomeshaet, and then buy a Corvette and competition in desert drag racing will be gone. All passed in seconds, I wouldn't want to win so easy to get, here are the best opponents passing drag in around 7 seconds, another thing is if for 5-6 seconds, then at least it would have in the settings to be picked to win.

G
Geor Kulaev 23.12.19

Yes blah th people whining?!Awesome game!Steeper than Anderkover blah!If you forget that this is a continuation of Carbon,you can see loved the game for what it to judge?Maybe someone does not pull it is a pancake,so hurt?Or someone does not know how to play it?My opinion:the game

G
Geor Kulaev 23.12.19

Blah and Cooles,the soundtrack's great blah

r
ruBaroshka 23.12.19

The game is great in my opinion... Just as far as I know this is the first so serious racing game from EA for the PC... and I think the opposite idea with legal street racing racing more interesting stupid with the cops in NFS MW... There is no realism in General... Pro Street FUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

M
MicroLab5.1 23.12.19

Afigitelnaya game!!!!!

Y
Yelawolf 23.12.19

It Nesterovskaya game!

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

2 George Kulaev

Understand-this game is not for everyone, I will not list all pros and cons, but many of my friends don't like it, although a lot of cons can not be called one, but do not want to play.

The game is great in my opinion... Just as far as I know this is the first so serious racing game from EA for the PC...

Less physics I liked PU, and there is a hint of SIM..

Yes, and I think the opposite idea with legal street racing racing more interesting stupid with the cops in NFS MW...

However, as anyone on mV with the fascination I have does not match any one part, but you see I'm just a fan of realism, so I'll say that for realism there are other games, but the NFS series has always been famous for its arcade. I personally don't care for arcade or SIM, well heck just always been a fun ride...although last time something went the being a SIM, let's see what the shift will come.

S
SBGAlbatros 23.12.19

As they say, take ALL my BAD words back!

1. Those who control seems oak I propose to look into the option of tuning and use the button 2 to read the values of the characteristics. Plus, you can put the mode to novice.

2. The graph is bad. Guys! Yes, in praise Grid graph is EVEN worse!

3. Boring career - well clear - the FIRST time failed to win a immediately begin to drive the game (this may include item 1)

4. Game crashes, lag, etc. - if you have a COMPUTER purchased in the 90's, the Nada not too lazy to DOWNLOAD a version from Softklab and put the patch 1.1 and EVERYTHING will be fine!
I have EVERYTHING...ugh-ugh... OK))))

in the mV with the fascination I have does not match any one piece

WHAT is she FASCINATING?...

Stretch put 11/10! Cool game.

L
Lightninggg 23.12.19

stretch Yes nicho I put nuuu 8.5 out of 10

-
--Endryu-- 23.12.19

It is a normal toy. Especially pleased with the variety of new cars, for Drag Racing EA respet finally, the music lover, but to say that she Galima language but not povorachivaetsya. The graphics are pretty nice.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 23.12.19

I really liked the design of machines (vinyls) in the Stretch. It's not like in Shift - continuous labels manufacturers - no drawing. And here, some stripes, silhouettes of women, Japanese characters, animals, stars, and on Tuesday and still drawing!! Inspiring ... unthinkable!
Tried to create it in carbon fiber also worked, but poorly

a
abba 23.12.19

I think it's an easy game.....(((( well done tuning,almost all the damage affect the speed and handling of the car......but it is quality made...nor the fact that undercover

M
Melanholiy 23.12.19

I liked the game,cool tuning,normal count, etc Personally I got tired of street racing.Not very pleased nick in the game-Ryan Cooper,a trifle,but unpleasant...
DanSon2194
On account of the columns in the GRID do not agree because I think that they are completely different and comparing them is not worth it.

r
racer156 23.12.19

And believe me, I really doubt that blijaishie five years, EA will release NFS of realism and complexity of the drive and control at least roughly that level!
and here it you in vain, Shift left you in denial.
liked the game, the first professional race (in the sense of more realistic) to NFS.
that's my opinion.
DanSon2194, I fully agree.

E
Egery83 23.12.19

Great game!!! Occasionally I play it!!! Already 2years cut the son will carry, it will include anew)))) only one Minus is the controls, I have the button pushed through Claudia at the table!!!

p
prodigy007 23.12.19

on the wheel very boring after grid, dirt, the cars go very slowly and turn, so bored did not take place.

G
GTAfan073 23.12.19

I liked the game,though I fully did not pass.In Prostreet there are all those things that I love the NFS series:Cool cars,tuning,and of course gorgeous music.

_
_Lawless_ 23.12.19

Objectively speaking,the game is not bad and not shift!If you recall,this is the first part,as it hints at simsci on the track,I think it is a very worthy step in the direction of driving,because doing the exact same game every year,changing only the city graphics a little,and tuning,its more then less on moeyo blunt bevel of money from people.We saw this every year, start with underground 2!So EA Black Box decided to make a game in the genre of racing,but pure simulation have failed.All tachyporine and physics in the game more arcade,I will not say that exactly,but simulation there is not magnetostatically now present in the game knowingly,igrokov have to configure the car so that on the track it wil behave normally!What about speed and as you say it is boring,this I can say shkolota casualist,which distinguishes between arcade and arcade with elements of racing,and racing,in the game speed real,that is,in the sense that she's not supersonic like in carbon or most wanted,and nitro is not infinite!Remember that before you not the casual arcade game,and so to say a serious arcade game with elements of autosimulator!