3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 23.12.19 09:37 pm

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea ep. 2 [Discussion of the ending] (BioShock Infinite)

Not completely unable to understand the ending in the episode and that as there were 2 Elizabeth:
It brought those 2 into another dimension, but with the Booker, that would have saved the girl. She came to the Comstock, who decided tabitsa in another dimension, what would he helped her to find a ”sister”. And as there were 2 Lisa(abbr. Elizabeth)?
Atlas was looking for the ”ACE in the hole”. At the end it turned out he is from part 1(although it was somewhere in the beginning of the game was known). Lisa raised the prison up, thereby releasing the mutants and daddy to town.
What was created by YEARS? Due to the fact that dad did not get attached to the sisters? After the Delight had some kind of partnership in science with Colombia. But Lisa pointed out some of the partnership sisters with dad through mutual aid(As with Elizabeth, and Nightingale). So it threw the plane with GG(all Restrepo in the blood) as the XS. She went out and...
There is already specifically I stopped to enter into the plot. HS drew his revolver and took aim, the campaign, the academic and at the time of the crash, although Lisa like nothing and did not. And what's funny with the note from ancestors YEARS? By the way!!! Box 1 at the beginning and last part. They're the same kind!!! Toist pseudo parents of HS from 1 part of those siblings?
I ask all to rastolkovali.
Sorry for the spelling errors, writing from phone.
103 Comments
Sort by:
c
creWn 23.12.19

nait123321
the note was a request to drop a plane on rapchur from phrase be so kind

n
nait123321 23.12.19

It is necessary to revise part 1 of the game, this is there note whether...

c
crytek123cn 23.12.19

nait123321
What's the point? Frankly, now everything is clear.
Although I was sorry Elizabeth and Booker also died. The first part and Infinit woven now. Infinit chewed as best I could, though... would not be surprised if the messages keep coming...

K
Kondratev 23.12.19

I think that in this game in the end credits is not enough is the song to put a song from Santa Barbara, the one where the Intro was going. I think many would appreciate the joke of developers).

c
caliskan 23.12.19

be so kind this code word upon hearing which gg 1 part complied with any order

c
caliskan 23.12.19

read on wiki about 1 part. there the whole story chewed

T
TeMNick 23.12.19

Can somebody in detail explain the ending of the second episode?
I'm not very moved =\

T
Troy. 23.12.19

TeMNick
Lisa died for a girl, that is nothing. Levin cock made her a Martyr.

b
b11zzard 23.12.19

Booker died for the same thing =)

S
Starlite182 23.12.19

b11zzard
I mean for the same thing? for a girl? The scale created Comstock was disproportionately more here tied all these sisters, Elise just brought a sacrifice for a beautiful finale than devalued all events Infinit in fact, Levin in the nature of the beast

L
Lutece 23.12.19

Troy.
Lisa died for a girl, that is nothing.
There is an alternative view. :)

C
Chernyy Grifon 23.12.19

I never understood how Elizabeth was related to this Sally as she it was sold, why does that Comstock also had to do with her. And why in the end, Liz goes to Rapture if she already knew that Jack in one of the versions saves the Sisters. For that she died? For what?

D
Dimanhr 23.12.19

Black Gryphon
I understand that Elizabeth felt guilty that she used Sally for revenge Comstock (It says Elizabeth). And the fact that Jack saved Sally was influenced by Elizabeth (Passing the fountain code Oh, which causes Jack to do whatever is said after this phrase).

i
igromag 23.12.19

Elizabeth died for what not to become Comstock.

k
kbrg68 23.12.19

I noticed one thing. In the beginning, when Elizabeth comes to Booker, on her throat was a brooch with a bird, and at the end of the episode, when Booker is killed, brooches no. And in the beginning of episode 2, we find Elizabeth's body, and there are also no brooches.

F
Firsasho 23.12.19

Came off as easy. And not even at the very end, and like in that moment when Booker it gives a lift to the ventilation to open the door from the other side.

C
Chernyy Grifon 23.12.19

Dimanhr
And the fact that Jack saved Sally was influenced by Elizabeth (Passing the fountain code Oh, which causes Jack to do whatever is said after this phrase).
Yes, this morning it dawned on me. So correctly understood. And the rest thank you, rusty that moment.

Y
Ya na PeGache NAMBAVAN 23.12.19

After all this crap with lobotomy and glitches in the form of Booker in the head started to come thinking that Elizabeth mental patient, and what is happening is a fiction of her sick mind. (Ala The darkness 2 and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories).

Y
Ya na PeGache NAMBAVAN 23.12.19

By the way, I did not understand, who is the second Elizabeth, who killed the big daddy and who's Sally?

M
Maksim Surkov 23.12.19

nait123321
Elizabeth(Anne) wasn't on the plane... She sees all the doors and everything behind them. So she saw the future in this way. But on the plane it was not.