3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 23.12.19 09:37 pm

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea ep. 2 [Discussion of the ending] (BioShock Infinite)

Not completely unable to understand the ending in the episode and that as there were 2 Elizabeth:
It brought those 2 into another dimension, but with the Booker, that would have saved the girl. She came to the Comstock, who decided tabitsa in another dimension, what would he helped her to find a ”sister”. And as there were 2 Lisa(abbr. Elizabeth)?
Atlas was looking for the ”ACE in the hole”. At the end it turned out he is from part 1(although it was somewhere in the beginning of the game was known). Lisa raised the prison up, thereby releasing the mutants and daddy to town.
What was created by YEARS? Due to the fact that dad did not get attached to the sisters? After the Delight had some kind of partnership in science with Colombia. But Lisa pointed out some of the partnership sisters with dad through mutual aid(As with Elizabeth, and Nightingale). So it threw the plane with GG(all Restrepo in the blood) as the XS. She went out and...
There is already specifically I stopped to enter into the plot. HS drew his revolver and took aim, the campaign, the academic and at the time of the crash, although Lisa like nothing and did not. And what's funny with the note from ancestors YEARS? By the way!!! Box 1 at the beginning and last part. They're the same kind!!! Toist pseudo parents of HS from 1 part of those siblings?
I ask all to rastolkovali.
Sorry for the spelling errors, writing from phone.
103 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.e.k.s 23.12.19

creWn, scenes with the plane of the mirror was in the first episode, when she was without mezintsa. So maybe it's another vision/flashback before death such as the Booker at the clinic? And in fact it was not?
And what about the fact that once again sees doors, it's interesting.

j
just stranger 23.12.19

I'm not trying to deliberately not care about the plot but trying to understand how this virtual world. About the beacons, I agree that this is not a real place like many others here, can be confusing trying to distinguish what is real and what is not-in the game there are a lot of allegories to explain clearly some of the physical processes and situations.
Tell me first /dead/ Liz who was? She was a resident of Delight or appeared through the gap,where it came from?

M
Micr0 23.12.19

just stranger
First Liz is this the same Liz. But her experiment with re Comstock failed.
Lutece said that even for people like Liz are the rules (they say it when taking Liz to the Delight, i.e., apparently, she is no longer able to penetrate into Raptures for the second time to save Sally). And, of course, she erased soldering, well, everything is clear here I think

And I'm not clear something else: where did the Comstock ??? No, well, what it moved to re it is clear, but how ?
Okay, let us assume that the Columbia, in which we killed Comstock not closed, because it is, on the one hand, logically, because Liz would not be able then to be released and kill the Comstocks. (But then generally appeared that Colombia, if one of them should not appear? Because all the worlds with Colombia needs to shut the idea...)
So, how did that Comstock, who cut off the head of Liz ??

S
Starlite182 23.12.19

Lutece

Mista, since you said A, say B and then chtoli)

K
K.e.k.s 23.12.19

Tell me first /dead/ Liz who was? She was a resident of Delight or appeared through the gap,where it came from?
Appeared through the gap. Liz and she mentioned it when we find her blue dress.

j
just stranger 23.12.19

Well,then how come she died? In the main story it is not only unkillable but its enemies can't even see,at least not react,of course the player is comfortable not to be distracted defending her but that's not the point. Here and come to special terms invented for the logical end of the story,what they say Lutece,anyone have any guesses?
All versions of easy to get confused but let's assume that in most lives Booker or Comstock at Lisa.
About Comstock I didn't understand he was there to do.But if there were Booker it apparently killed time he appeared in the beginning as a Ghost even in the mind Liz.
It turns out that reality after the first part simultaneously in one and imploded at the same time was divided always in two variants as with the dead, they are alive and dead at the same time.

c
creWn 23.12.19

just stranger
There will always be either to sushestvovat one universe where there are actions that we saw in the PM, Elizabeth in the tower then Raptor then her death and the rescue of Sally and Jack.

Either died (I think died its projection) all that should happen to collapse, for reasons that would have led to all of this, at least the same Comstock, no. Hence the terrible nonsense and lack of meaning. But until Elizabeth is still alive will be this single option with Comstock Colombia and rapture, Elizabeth will help to ensure that this world existed, because it affected the whole outcome, she killed all the comstocks, but its killing comstocks aren't supposed to exist since he is the reason she exists. But there is the past, in the past there was the Comstock, she killed Comstock in the past, but it cannot disappear, because disappeared, iconsent option when she is going to kill the comstocks. After Elizabeth hangs this version of the universe, Elizabeth stepped beyond the bounds of time and space, thus she can't die without the collapse of this universe!

j
just stranger 23.12.19

Goes again a vicious circle. I proposed the idea of the impossibility of time travel but only in different realities but it was deemed delusional. Although the creators of the game used a well-known theory about the paradoxes at the meeting himself in another reality. This is the second lost abilities due to a meeting with the dead DoppelgangeR , so I guess that first died because of this. Delighted already was Lisa, but in any other form. The only problem with Lulesami who remember where they left their body? If in Colombia, it turns out the discrepancy ,they continue to exist happily ever after but Lisa suddenly lose everything. Although the main plot about any reservations ,the Convention is not mentioned.
About the collapse of all realities into one have an idea what happens but at the same time appear new and is an ongoing process and as a result Comstock can't be everywhere as well as the other characters. If it does not limit the reality as shown in the diagram in the office of Comstock and in General is treated koncovka the main story.
As a result, if the first Liz dies it could take another but from a different reality and finish the job. And as a result of mixing of memories partial memory loss. Turns out Lisa don't live outside of time and space and each in its reality - can be considered their different personalities because they have different lives ,capabilities ,appearance and actions and at the same time it is one lease exists outside of space.

c
creWn 23.12.19

So, about quantum physics. The game uses two main things that I noticed, built on string theory.
The first is Superposition. Ken using quantum mechanics in the game are highly exaggerated and ispolzoval phenomena in the macrocosm, although we are also in the microcosm to observe they are not capable of. When Elizabeth died the first time, after the first episode, then she died in this world, but it also remained beyond space-time that Elizabeth saw all the doors the same as the one that died (the proof that Booker or Lutece are either completely immortal or just as Booker live in one of the probabilities). Elizabeth returned to the world where she died with her is the same thing that happened to the people in Ringtone. It seems to be dead, but at the same time, she breathes and runs on enthusiasm. That is, by analogy with schrödinger's cat has multiple States of Living and Dead. And as we know until then, until the observer, and not raise the lid with a cat, he will be in two States at the same time. In a state of superposition.
Next comes into force phenomenon such as quantum entanglement or entanglement if you want. Before continuing I want to say that in the game also refers to the multiverse (obviously) and the multidimensionality of the universe (total measurement 24, we live in a four with respect to time). So for our four dimensions the world is one and we see only the real. But with increasing dimensionality of the observed world cardinally changes. We more your measurement can not perceive. They can understand only reviewing mathematically, although the example of the fifth dimension and multi-dimensional geometric shapes can be found on the Internet. So the bottom line is that in the fifth with the time dimension, time no longer flows in one direction. Time means the same as to us, for example, the coordinate x1 and x2. We are able to see them simultaneously, and over time, those who live in five dimensions is able to see points such as T1 (the past) and T2 (future) on the same plane and are also capable to cover them at a glance, as we coordinate X. Although the one-dimensional men are not able to see beyond their left or right neighbor.
Well, that's what this is all about the essence of the phenomenon of quantum entanglement is that here is manifested a kind, as it is called Einstein a magical connection. This relationship is superluminal, because she has no time delay. So there are these particles called linked. They are linked because they are what unites, for example the event of their simultaneous birth. Scientists have proved that if such particles include from each other at a distance of 144 km, they will interact with each other, and they interact like this. Remember superposition? All particles until they are not ponablyudat are in all possible quantum States known as spin. And here, for example, we observe the spin of one entangled particle and the other particle without supervision, immediately takes one of the remaining quantum States. That is, if the first spin was positive, then by setting this spin, the second immediately takes the remaining as negative.
Same analogy I want to spend with Elizabeth. The more that you have the right. The developers used the entanglement when moving between worlds. So for example we from a world where Chen Lin was dead moved into the world where he lives. I.e., passed from the world where Chen Lin was one state moved to another. Also with Elizabeth. When she schleunes in a superposition, it was all Elizabeth together, but only linked. Therefore, when the Atlas observe the status of Elizabeth and her murder. Guess what happened to the other condition.

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

I think that despite the fact that Elizabeth, though adopted as a super position, however, it is only the observer, and the observer, as I understand it, has no property to split because he split at the same time and took all positions. But, nevertheless, though she sees all, she is still alone, this confirms the presence of the brooch. And when she died, of course no one is impossible to control. Therefore, loss of memory, and the little finger in place. Because Elizabeth without little finger, just one, would be another one - the death of one of them does not impact on her ability.

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

The question is - why is she allowed his death, because she could see all the probabilistic outcomes of universes. Although, it's happened to her for the first time, how could she know that the observer may be dying, such as it is, so his fate she had not seen, though could see all of its counterparts, but a specific outcome is not known.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

As they say wiser...or something. do not try to find there's solid logic, she should clearly Infinit will end after the death of Comstock at the baptism ,but in the original there are some mistakes and blunders that developers have not noticed, not taken into account ,namely, there is no logic in the fact that opening the last door we (i.e. the Booker) had to get to the Comstock who had almost finished the rite of baptism that confirms the sentence of the priest : what name do you currently take?... that is, we came to the Comstock place that is illogical... opening the last door we have in the role of Booker to see the baptism of Comstock ,but not to be Comstock because Booker had not lived this moment, he lived only Comstock and we are in the last Comstock but not Booker... I mean, we are in the body of Comstock which in itself is illogical ,but apparently the developers wanted to play on the wow-effect without thinking about the basic logic of why, in principle, one can't parse the plot of the original.
Strange, and yet what we see in the ending of the original infinite multiple Elizabeth and Bookers
About brooches Elizabeth say that there's no hidden meaning or background, because the AD mark on the arm of Booker too, from time to time so changing the pin and disappearing symbols on the hand of the hero of this game glitches ,and not a prerequisite or a nice trifle.
Also complete nonsense about the fact that Elizabeth from the original Infinit would be able to survive after the destruction of all realities with Colombia, because in the end, we stifle a lot of Elizabeth that is to go to the baptism of the Comstock they would destroy the syphon so Elizabeth our vsesilny those that stifle us in the end.
About the Supplement it is illogical and tied the empty spaces there is no logic the original makes it clear that it's over and no Comstock could not survive after the destruction of all its possible variations, and even fled to Rapture Comstock was supposed to disappear because the mind without Comstock cannot exist and Colombian so I can assume that Comstock and al are still alive just before our Elizabeth from the original game wiped out all the Comstocks then after the destruction of all the variations even raptorski Elizabeth with Comstock instantly stelutsa that is, they could not ultimately influence the actions of the original game that is, even without Elizabeth Fontaine would get the code from management Jack ,but it can be assumed that only the original bioshok happen before our Elizabeth from the original destroy all Comstocks ,but then the action just original bioshok stelutsa after the finale of the original Infinit.
If the actions are buried in the sea is to the destruction of Comstock during the baptism it is possible... but why raptura Elizabeth did not think to kill Comstock during the baptism? is she really so stupid and decided to take revenge endless Camtocam?... but if the actions are buried in the sea happen after the final, they are from the beginning impossible and illogical.
Nonsense about the finger is also illogical, any Elizabeth who has the ability to be without a pinky, but there is a variation of Elizabeth without abilities. But complete nonsense about the fact that the e finger could grow back.
As I understand Lutez after a freak accident left scattered across all the realities ,and also received the ability to move through time and realities however, in one audidence of Rosalind told that they can return to bodily life on earth that is, become again the people in one reality ... but they will lose all memory of what I saw when I was scattered...but then our raptura Elizabeth, not scattered as Lutes and she has powers and here she is Nude ,so I don't think she would come back after death back and finger in any case I would not have returned...but as they say fantastic...
There is one stupidity of the developers when we are in the role of Elizabeth from rapture to return to Colombia on her fears gluco-Booker will meet with myself she responds that they haven't already that also looks one-sided considering all kinds of reality : time, etc.
I hope I could answer the questions though someone.

_
__DOC__ 23.12.19

Blah...sooner or later,Ken Levine will publish what he wanted to tell in his creation(regardless of the contradictions that he may just have not considered,lost,etc., etc.).Well, if not Ken,then sources close to the author and You will understand what nonsense you are talking about.Amen.

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

__DOC__
Hey, you, smart guy, can have his version of what happened? Or only know how to criticize, but your brain abilities afraid to show? What you wrote CEP, would approve, I'll tell you a secret. Personally, I'm not going to wait for when you remove the curtain, it was more fun to guess yourself, any fool understands that if Ken lay, someone will prove me wrong. But don't tell that someone is nonsense, if you yourself haven't offered behind the complex to be an idiot. Don't play games then do, if you're not going to understand them.

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Also complete nonsense about the fact that Elizabeth from the original Infinit would be able to survive after the destruction of all realities with Colombia, because in the end, we stifle a lot of Elizabeth that is to go to the baptism of the Comstock they would destroy the syphon so Elizabeth our vsesilny those that stifle us in the end.

We are strangled by the usual Elizabeth, little fingers whole. When one of them took a superposition, all the others also had the idea of how the universe works, they had shared the memory, but didn't, all Elizabeth knew how to get rid of Comstock, so they all came in one particular world, one way or another, they didn't need to destroy the siphon, because they did not possess the ability to travel the universe. They just somehow came out to this lighthouse. In addition, conventional Elizabeth once came to the universe with your dead superposition.

And died not all Elizabeth, but only those that have been kidnapped by Comstock. Quantum immortality States that universes branch into an infinite number, if you're born to die you can not. You will live in millions of other worlds. We just cut off all Elizabeth had to deal with the kidnapping of Comstock.

About Comstock in the Supplement. I think he avoided its total destruction, thanks to the care in Delight, in other words, jumped from his tree Comstocks to another, he was the only one who has gone to another world, everyone else just traveled, but didn't leave my tree that is returned always in their branching universe, and Elizabeth, all designed in the best possible way to enjoy the death of the last Comstock.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Plinwent
Do you even know what superposition is?
At the root of dissent, Comstock from dopanine founded the Columbia and wanted to kidnap Anna ,but killed her... then he moved to Rapture... and if you kill Comstock at the baptism it means that he will not be born that is, all variations of Comstock stelutsa regardless of their future place and moment of birth they have one in baptism ,and if you kill Comstock then streetsa all the variations. This is how to kill someone back in the past that had the future but need the root of reality.
You're talking complete nonsense about the other Elizabeth which in your opinion somehow miraculously reached the lighthouse and got to the ending, the answer is only one, they were unable to get there without abilities and without breaking the siphon...about their toes, the developers might not notice or miss a few details because they are real people and at the beginning of Elizabeth had all her fingers so this is just an old game model.
I don't think the developers have built a brilliant logical plot for quantum theories there is a lot of fiction ,and knit it with the theories...in General the game has the bugs from the old versions ,and there are unrecorded by the writers of items from which the logic of the plot is not bound and falling apart. No one will remove the curtain, it simply is not present...

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
if you kill Comstock at the baptism it means that he will not be born that is, all variations of Comstock stelutsa regardless of their future place and moment of birth they have one in baptism ,and if you kill Comstock then streetsa all the variations.

At first I thought so too, but still believe that the departure Delighted had saved him from death, as I said before, he just jumped from his tree. Other one of them also traveled, but they returned to their branches, their tree. But I understand that there may be other versions, at least I'm trying to make a logical explanation and not just shrug and say that is going on, now the plot is nonsense, it should not be there, he should be dead. But he's alive, so my theory with his departure-the rescue has a right to exist. Just other one of them did not go beyond the wood, they travelled the universe, but always came back to the tree, causing taking root they ceased to exist, except for one who decided to leave this tree. I understand that he is Comstock, which means every one of them has to die, regardless of its place in the universe, BUT I still think that there were certain limits of its existence, as it were, he was baptized, took the name, then this one universe has branched on his own kind, but one of them decided to leave that fissile universe with him and went away from the tree the only universe. I tried to explain, I hope you understand, although I do not claim to truth, of course. It's the only logical explanation that I think is right.

one they were unable to get there without abilities

You forgot about Elizabeth in the Supplement which came up to the lighthouse? She was a regular. Also came and those that drowned Booker.

PS I remember you, so I have nothing more to write and I will not add, already said everything. If you want to compare with his theory, built on the Yes I do - please. Re-read what I wrote, if you want to compare, but with you as the wall peas. The specific arguments of his theory you can't wait. So sorry, but this is the last message to you on the subject of this discussion.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Plinwent
Raptura Elizabeth returned thanks Lucetam is it taken out or brought back...all the rest of the optional logic, just fiction and trash which probably to the last word can not explain and the writers who most likely wrote the story under the impression Wikipedia however, the game is obviously not intended to be logic, or at least for a solid quantum theory too fantastic.

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Well, Elizabeth was seeing, because one memory at all, the twins reached the beacons and how they got to them - not the essence of the matter. Could have used a car Lyteshow.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Plinwent
And helped them the aliens who were in League with the Nazis...but in fact it was the plan of Darth Vader...