3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 23.12.19 09:37 pm

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea ep. 2 [Discussion of the ending] (BioShock Infinite)

Not completely unable to understand the ending in the episode and that as there were 2 Elizabeth:
It brought those 2 into another dimension, but with the Booker, that would have saved the girl. She came to the Comstock, who decided tabitsa in another dimension, what would he helped her to find a ”sister”. And as there were 2 Lisa(abbr. Elizabeth)?
Atlas was looking for the ”ACE in the hole”. At the end it turned out he is from part 1(although it was somewhere in the beginning of the game was known). Lisa raised the prison up, thereby releasing the mutants and daddy to town.
What was created by YEARS? Due to the fact that dad did not get attached to the sisters? After the Delight had some kind of partnership in science with Colombia. But Lisa pointed out some of the partnership sisters with dad through mutual aid(As with Elizabeth, and Nightingale). So it threw the plane with GG(all Restrepo in the blood) as the XS. She went out and...
There is already specifically I stopped to enter into the plot. HS drew his revolver and took aim, the campaign, the academic and at the time of the crash, although Lisa like nothing and did not. And what's funny with the note from ancestors YEARS? By the way!!! Box 1 at the beginning and last part. They're the same kind!!! Toist pseudo parents of HS from 1 part of those siblings?
I ask all to rastolkovali.
Sorry for the spelling errors, writing from phone.
103 Comments
Sort by:
a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

TerrificFirestarter
Play for the sake of gameplay? I think it's stupid. Well, at least for me. For example, I took the original a second time solely for the sake of the plot, because the gameplay there is quite monotonous, but that doesn't mean it's bad. But admit it, Irrational't really worked for stealth gameplay though, because had a few times to clean up the location... Everywhere, of course there are bugs, so everything is fine. And about the ending you are right. I literally touched.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

TerrificFirestarter
Personally, I like the plot, the gameplay is in second place.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
It all depends on the correct choice of genre and platform. Want a story, a moral, an idea? read books, well, even in the extreme case, the comic ,and the game originally was entertaining action and you cannot forget it. A game in which there is a mandatory tedious gameplay and a good story is a bad game despite the history of it... if the game comes at the expense of fun and entertainment. There are of course games like the wolf among us and the walking or heavy rain there is a bet on the plot and not on gameplay these games I can understand, where we are not forced for the sake of gameplay ruin the story dull quests to bring and give. Briefly about buried at sea ,the plot there is built to the simple scenario templates which lead to the emotions... to me this cheap trick shows the relation of the Studio to its players that the developers were not told.
Good games are ones in which the story does not break the gameplay ,and the gameplay breaks the story... I'm generally a fan of the far cry 3 walk itself around the island filled with mystery and adventure ,and the story is moderately good for the game.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Plus. Although the plot in FC3 banal.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
All the subjects are banal...the school screenwriters learn the patterns and laws which are live since Romeo and Juliet, since the Greek productions! Any action, Comedy all is banal if to go into details and to dismantle piece by piece the basics ,but banality is lost when the viewer begins to empathize, to feel and interpret the strong himself with the hero for this is enough that the hero drank for example of the same beer of a certain brand like most people and all that sort of thing... you can interpret different types of characters well, there is choleric ,sanguine and so on... and the people in it will respond ,they will think that this character in something is the same and it is plagued by the same demons, and questions the viewer.
Good scenarios I haven't seen and it's sad... the same bioshok Infinit was built for one explosive ending and beautiful art world...get the ending and the visual picture and the story razvalina even if you remove the shootout from the plot.At Infinit you can add more key and interesting characters acting in the story and not just exist for one-acting, but alas, everything revolves around Elizabeth, Booker ,Comstock and the two minor characters in Fitzroy and Fink...this is a minus...and minus the genre there is for example the fact that the hero detective ,but can't open any of the castle... and you'll be not even an average mind...but in the game you can add detective tint disclosure of what happened to the example of the little missions on the example of Batman Arkham where we reveal the little things walking on the trail and collecting evidence in such Infinit growth and to diversify both the gameplay and the plot with the game world, it would be another opportunity to open the world of Columbia.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
That is what it is. There can never be another

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
Yes...and it's a shame that games don't reissue as the remakes...

G
Gaijin456 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
The plot in BioShock Infinite banal? Seriously? This is serious, or that I do not understand... Or I games confused?

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

ygamy47
System shock 2 character wakes up and remembers...nothing bioshok 1 hero can not remember the past, and has fake memories of his past...bioshok Infinit hero can't remember important past and has false memories...the story of Infinit just built under wow the ending in the course of the game the plot is not particularly was intrigued by all as it is predictable in advance on deistviyah and the ending is an explosion, but targeted and are not new nothing new, the writers of shock came up.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

ygamy47
Where did you see it?

K
Kareivis96 23.12.19

XS, it seems to me that the state of superposition of Elizabeth was only at the time of her death and prior to its collapse, as in the same condition were and Lutzky(neither alive nor dead), and in what condition it was in prior to this (after the end of Infinite until her death at the hands of BP)- good question, maybe it was some sort of a normal girl who could also reveal the gaps? it is unlikely, because it was quick, to smear, to space and time. But the fact that she could not die at the time of the death of Comstock is not clear. On the one hand, there is the so-called ,,the grandfather paradox,, (if interested, look in Wikipedia), which Elizabeth can't die, because it has established itself as the universe in which she drowns all the Comstocks. On the other hand, she had to die because there was no Comstock, and so on and it, respectively, too. so it is a vicious circle of some sort. that is why, in reality, not possible time travel and travel between parallel universes.

So, back to the question, in what condition was Elizabeth at the time from the end of Infinit before she died?
And I just can't believe that Elizabeth, when she saw all the doors and everything behind them. did not see his death and what the result will be a burden of remorse, SHE SIMPLY COULD NOT KNOW!!!

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Kareivis96
Don't worry ,the game's plot and created what would logic have been lost in the tangled threads that lead nowhere...it's fiction based on the theory of quantum physics. To get to the truth of the story you need to know the rules by which valid Kvantovaya fsica in Miri Infinit ,and the developers just do not reveal that part...if the game breaks sucked ,then it would be an undeniable rule of the gap from the world of Infinit ,but playing fiction is not even explaining the rules of the world ,what you came up with leads to the fact that the viewer is not getting to the truth ,but will build infinite guesses...the Plot Infinit it's like the riddle of the Hatter from Alice in Wonderland: What do a Raven and a writing Desk? , had Lewis Carol later said that he did not know the answer to this puzzle ,and came up with it on the go...that's the point : to get people to look for what in General then no. This is a game of perception. In any case, in the original infinite, Elizabeth drowns Comstock ,but the sense will not do as it steret very al, and if it street ,then Comstock would still appear all over again. In General, the rule of infinite realities there is a Comstock who was baptized on the day p, or earlier or even elsewhere.

K
Kareivis96 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
It definitely makes sense. Probably because it is)

my guess, somewhere still live happily Booker and Annabelle. But Booker has not forgotten all that had happened with him and Elizabeth! She couldn't let him forget it!

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Oh, forum is alive again. Thought that more comments will not

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
The forum is long dead, as the game itself.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Lol. The forum is okay. But about the game I don't think so

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
Personally, I remember that the players promised a more ambitious most interesting and thoughtful game. Elizabeth interacts with the world, she just bends down with cancer and pokes a finger at her cool AI ends. As for the plot ,I distinctly remember that we were promised the fork of choice in the game ,and at Delhi there are only three : lottery, brooch and service. By passing this story promised more dynamic and interesting because we had to be in the center of the revolution, duck and in addition both groups had to fight for al ,but the plot sags...a lot of logizesthai not only with the motivation of the characters...the relationship with Elizabeth and Booker are on the spot... Booker generally not as developed as a character throughout the story ,it's the same with email... the developers could not come up with interesting themes of the relationship of the characters so everything rests on that email three times escapes from us ,and we need her back here and all relationships... Few key characters : Booker, Elizabeth, Ljuta,s Comstock, Fitzroy, Fink that's all and this is considering that forget about the Comstock in the early and remembered only at the end... we never saw how he reacted to the revolution and stuff...Fink does not pull even on medium the secondary character as appears just for a few minutes...and indeed Lutes with Fitzroy... By this we have not shown the center of the fire of the revolution in the beginning we just left already to its end and for what? it was possible to reveal Comstock and Booker with al on the background of the revolution hot ,but we pushed to its end... for the sake of Elizabeth, and the conversations with her? she is silent for the most part as Booker. Oh well, to hell with it! why have a five year old game such poor AI with the gameplay? it seems to me that this degradation in comparison with the first part...where large levels where you can walk properly? no , the first levels it's a beautiful corridors. Gameplay failure. The plot of failure. Art the disclosure of the world is also a failure...believe me after seeing the artbook on skolyko game gastronomi...
Summary of the plot does not bear the moral idea or something acutely interesting life. In the same of some of our heroes on the dialogue level look parabotany than heroes Infinit. The game is certainly a class, the implementation is protracted shit. It's not game of the year, certainly not decades.

K
Kareivis96 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
I don't soglasen with you, in my opinion, there are no perfect games, and bioshok Infinit his idea plot easily can compete with all modern designs. IMHO.

PS: Personally, I've been thinking about this game, its story, and she interested me, and it is possible far not to each game. Plus, whatever you say, Elizabeth lively and interesting character, there is not enough in today's gaming industry.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Kareivis96
For me this is the second Infinit Alion Marion...unmet expectations...the developers promised a lot of things, many of which showed well ,and the game itself, this is not my claim is based entirely and Logica. The idea and the idea is already a lot but a bad implementation can kill...Infinit looks good only on art. On account of the liveliness of the email that is your opinion and your perception.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Recently watched the gameplay as it was in 2010-2011, there really is a levels as something more beautiful and better that it looks, and the atmosphere is different. The implementation reminds me of STALKER, where it was the same, however, he 7 years to develop, but in the end just as well cut out half of it, the plot, etc.