3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 23.12.19 09:37 pm

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea ep. 2 [Discussion of the ending] (BioShock Infinite)

Not completely unable to understand the ending in the episode and that as there were 2 Elizabeth:
It brought those 2 into another dimension, but with the Booker, that would have saved the girl. She came to the Comstock, who decided tabitsa in another dimension, what would he helped her to find a ”sister”. And as there were 2 Lisa(abbr. Elizabeth)?
Atlas was looking for the ”ACE in the hole”. At the end it turned out he is from part 1(although it was somewhere in the beginning of the game was known). Lisa raised the prison up, thereby releasing the mutants and daddy to town.
What was created by YEARS? Due to the fact that dad did not get attached to the sisters? After the Delight had some kind of partnership in science with Colombia. But Lisa pointed out some of the partnership sisters with dad through mutual aid(As with Elizabeth, and Nightingale). So it threw the plane with GG(all Restrepo in the blood) as the XS. She went out and...
There is already specifically I stopped to enter into the plot. HS drew his revolver and took aim, the campaign, the academic and at the time of the crash, although Lisa like nothing and did not. And what's funny with the note from ancestors YEARS? By the way!!! Box 1 at the beginning and last part. They're the same kind!!! Toist pseudo parents of HS from 1 part of those siblings?
I ask all to rastolkovali.
Sorry for the spelling errors, writing from phone.
103 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plinwent 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Well, Yes. To the ordinary Elizabeth could use the machine Lyteshow... Kapets, well bredyatina...

P
Plinwent 23.12.19

Started by new to pass the second episode, damn it, Elizabeth WASN'T in the boat of the little finger. What the hell?! HOW COULD HE GROW AGAIN? Turns out, it should just be taken as fact, which, however, I do not understand. I just know that if you go into the universe with your dead superposition, even if you're just another superposition, missing all the doors, and you become an ordinary man. Just goes in there and TIME! The little finger has grown back, she is normal, although it came without it. Then one of two things: either it is necessary to better know quantum physics, or the team messed up with the details. And all. If she wasn't pinkie, then she was like Lutece - could appear and disappear where you want - then why Luchesi help her to reach the lighthouse? Well, maybe with Lulesami I pick, but the joke with the little finger do not understand. It should just take for what else to do. Walk into a world where superposition is dead - you become a regular, and probably innocent. Ugh.

c
creWn 23.12.19

In the game the important role played by the Archangel. We have not explained who she is, even though she is the instigator of all this. There is a version that the Archangel is the one version of Elizabeth, which is why it took steal you away from Booker and locked in a cage. She knew that Comstock can't have kids.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

creWn
It is however possible from the game before the release of a very ,very, very long cut and stuff... I don't think there is a hint of Elizabeth in the role of Archangel Comstock just hallucinations because of the tumor in the brain or something pohlesche.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Plinwent
Your mistake is that you machine a solid take on an honest belief and the truth everything that happens in the game( I don't mean bigotry) about quantum physics and instead of checking you're trying to explain everything that happens in the game ,but you have to admit finally that razbari just screwed up with the plot ,and the addition tied from nothing. You too firmly believe in the fiction of the game and are trying to explain.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

Still make sense to discuss the car Lututow happy... how did it get there? after all, the mind that possibly even Delight in a reality where was Columbia never was... seriously, not the fact that in one reality there two cities especially not the fact that Adam and mussels native Adam existed in reality, Colombia (most of the writers have kulturnoi or facilitated the work) most likely it's not in time ,but then how do Xiachong machine Lututow? after all, the mind, the Columbia was destroyed from the fall and the car would not have suffered and have broken down the city left only shreds well ,Lucetam machine is unnecessary because they are so all-powerful ,and to move the machine itself couldn't she just opens the window, and Elizabeth's car was not moved to Rapture... it seems that the machine is Lututow appeared in the plot additions just because of the creative the creative the prostate writers.

c
creWn 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
the game is actually very a lot of holes, especially in the DLC

j
just stranger 23.12.19

The DOP does not seem tied to the main plot even though we return to Colombia,and Delight is not the one that was in the 1st part . Guess it's just independent of the history of Tom with his story and kontsevymi. About the memory problems. For the first time about the merger of the memories mentioned in the 1st part of the records in the Gardens of Arcadia. It was a side effect of the use of tonics ,so that no travel of ordinary citizens were already having problems. To the main plot it may be irrelevant-let's say it's just an observation.
Since you mention cat Shredinger then played several theories about the universe and quantum physics . And in a free interpretation of the developers, in this embodiment, all becomes confusing and plociczno but interesting.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Thoughts on Burial at Sea

After Infinite and Burial at Sea, I have many questions. So
I'll start with the chronology of events:

1. The Events Of Bioshock Infinite
2. The events of Bioshock Burial at Sea
3. The events of the original Bioshock
4. The Events Of Bioshock 2

What about the story of Burial at Sea:

It all starts with the situation of the ending of the original game. DeWitt gave Anna to Robert, and in a quiet side street was already prepared window into the universe Comstock. Suddenly back exhausted conscience DeWitt to cancel the transaction. But if the original Lutely jammed the machine, depriving Anna of the little finger, in addition, everything happens quite differently.* We show the situation from the face of Comstock. Next to him are Lutece and adult Elizabeth,* calling Comstock to stop.Following the same effect of moving between universes Comstock, as his time Booker and Robert Lyutes, went through the process of mapping the universes in their creation, and, as mentioned in the epigraph of the original, "the Mind of the subject desperately tries to create memories where none exist... ". That means that Comstock considered himself a detective Booker Devitto arrived in Delight. But he suffered from seizures and hallucinations-effects of the conflict between the obtained brain information created when you move memories. He saw himself, bent over the font.It was all background, what preceded the story additions. Further, after meeting with Elizabeth, he begins to search for Sally. In the course of the story, from Booker it happens all the same seizures and nosebleeds caused by the same conflicting in prosami: when he arrived in Rapture, what is the breaks, the name of the local version of aerochrome. Constants and variablessays quietly to Elizabeth at this moment.Next, we find Sally, and trace the allusion-Comstock again pulls of a child. And in this moment he remembers everything. And at last sees his face in a font with Elizabeth appear Lutece. Comstock repents, but Elizabeth's relentless belly punches Bur Comstock, and the last thing we see is the bloodied face of Elizabeth. Curtain. The end of the first part.

Actually, this was the story of the first part of the schedule. And immediately the questions arise:

1. In the original game Anna is deprived of the little finger, in addition to dies. Does this mean that this is another universe? Or, still, this happened after the end of Infinite?
2. What makes adult Elizabeth on the other side of the gap?
3. Why big daddy killing Elizabeth? After all, he was not tied to the little sisters, it happened then, thanks to Elizabeth. As it is not logical, isn't it?
4. Where did come from another Comstock who was Excited? After Elizabeth's kind of like rule out all possible its existence?

Second part:

The main idea of the original is, so to say, give the favor. The original Booker sold the daughter was drowned to kill Comstock in all realities.* Episode two: Elizabeth dumped the girl (here, a digression: never understood how you can feed a minimal sympathy to the Little Sisters). In this case, I do not understand the motives of Elizabeth. She died with Booker-Comstock. All is well, logical. Then Elizabeth wakes up next to a dead Comstock, well, then we all know what happened. Elizabeth promises to return the Atlas to the Delight. She goes to Colombia for particle Utesov, and executes instructions Xiachong. In the end Atlas betrays her, and does not give Sally as promised. Instead, he asks her to bring a sleeve, the same activation phrase for Jack. When Elizabeth brings him a sleeve, the Atlas betrays her... Elizabeth dies...
Curtain 100% Pain

So, with the plot we're done. Now the questions and assumptions.

By simple logical conclusions I came to this:

Comstock from dopanine founded the Columbia and wanted to kidnap Anna ,but killed her... then he moved to Rapture... and if you kill Comstock at the baptism it means that he will not come to light, that is, all variations of Comstock erased irrespective of their future. The place and moment of birth they have one in baptism ,and if you kill Comstock then erased all the variations. This is how to kill someone back in the past that had the future but need the root of reality.

What's wrong with the motivation of the characters?

Honestly, I did not understand what motivated the main character of the episode, Elizabeth (though they're all Elizabeth), in her quest to rescue Sally, come what may. Repeatedly voiced the motive - guilt - I am not convinced, because it is not clear where it came from exactly this Elizabeth. Many parallel realities, a plurality of parallel existing Elizabeth... But! Who is Elizabeth the second episode? She is clearly special. She's a Shorty, she can't open tears on an empty place, doesn't see behind all the doors, sees the past and the future. Maybe this is just the only neochanna the Comstock Anna, who grew up with his father, the Booker Devitto, and found time to visit Paris? Stop. Then why is she Elizabeth? Why not Anna? Why is calling a phantom Booker Booker, not the Pope? How suddenly remembers what happened to her in Colombia, but knows nothing about key people and life of Delight? Maybe this is the Elizabeth that Booker still brought from Colombia at the end of the main game? But then where did she get the Shorty and a complete lack of super-powers? Well, let's superpowers disappeared with the disappearance of all the parallel Elizabeth after drowning all future Comstocks*, but a finger-that's how grown? Another explanation: it was created as the result of superposition of nowhere, in consequence of the collapse probabilities and the number of realities. Well, this probably explains the fact of its materialization in the underwater city However, as she absorbed the identity of the deceased in Rapture, Elizabeth and Elizabeth the Colombian with all their memories and motivations? And where is her own person with her own life experience and their own memory? Living in Paradise Paris, she didn't want to be anything. One thing is clear: whatever Elizabeth-the protagonist may be, it is certainly not the same Elizabeth, who accompanied Booker-Comstock in his search for the Sally in the first episode. The Elizabeth died. We've all seen it. And even his own closed her eyes. Then, let the n-dtsat time to wonder where her sense of guilt for the fate of the Sally, which was used as bait, is not it, and another aunt, though like her like two drops of water? It is possible to feel pity for the unfortunate, but someone else's child, you can worry about the little girl, just because she's small because she's suffering, because children should have a happy childhood (I repeat: I do not understand how you can feel pity for the little sisters, and even to sacrifice themselves). There are people who care about other people's children. They adopt children from orphanages, volunteer orphanages, etc. But where does the guilt and inevitable desire to return the favor? Duty to whom? Sally? This particular Sally? Or this Elizabeth was in the life of his own, another of Sally, which she betrayed, used, could not save and now the memory of that Sally was ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of this Sally? Some speculation, for about another Sally, this particular Elizabeth in the episode is not a word. But without her guessing attempts to rationally explain the behavior of al in General are collapsing. I have, at least.

By the way, how did the relation between motivation, personalities, temperaments, life experiences different versions of the same people from parallel realities in the universe version of Bioshok? Is it even possible automatic migration, or what else to call it, experiences, feelings, relationships, not really related to their experiences, from one another? If Yes, then why some Bookers have become unscrupulous dictators, and the other (other?) a gambler and a drunkard, but on the whole not devoid of conscience person? If not possible, how do Elizabeth from the second episode of guilt for what he did not possess, and Elizabeth from the first episode, why was it necessary to make a bloody baptism of the Columbia Elizabeth, if she is not the Elizabeth from the first episode? Columbia or Elizabeth, passed the test of blood, eventually became the beneficiary Comstock, the lady who arranged the whole lower world Armageddon? Then who Booker traveled from the lighthouse to the lighthouse at the end of Infinit? Another Elizabeth than the one you pulled from the tower-monument and which is so directly enjoyed life, dancing on the shore of an artificial Bay? Ken Levin's the sea of doors. I have more questions. And in both of them you can drown. By the way, about the appearance out of nowhere the voice of the phantom Booker I do not say anything. It seems it had been added to the game only to not destroy the familiar tandem, until the pile giving it the function of the locomotive, dragging the heroine in the story.

In psychology there is the notion of Gestalt, that is, integrity, is not decomposable into components. Features of the human psyche is such that we tend to organize our experience into a comprehensible and consistent whole, in a Gestalt. Moreover, in a situation of incompleteness of the experience or image of something, our mind fills in the gaps. For example, in the perception of letters with "holes" (missing parts) mind, as it "completes" the flawed way that we can recognize him a letter. Now, the second episode was supposed to complete the story of Bioshok, turning it into a Gestalt, a wholeness, but that didn't happen. However, this was to be expected. The fairy tale, where quantum particles raise to heaven the whole city, and breakthroughs in genetic engineering claim to the creation of superhumans, clear disagreement with psychology. Unfortunately...

What was it and how it to understand?

And again perplexing, again, the ambiguity of again ambiguities. In addition quite a lot of inconsistencies, things that can only accept as they are, without trying to find them rational, reasonable explanation for the omissions, which are invisible, if only to score on the story and surrender to the gameplay, but the gameplay is not important. To Infinit and Buried in the sea I want to play not for his sake, but for the sake of the story, intricate plot, forcing you to strain gyrus, to think, to reason. But we should start to think, to try to figure out a lot of questions without answers. Vicious circle how to break it? Will the circle be unbroken?

Then asked to remember as soon as I got out the original , the fans got into the habit of doing the arts of erotic content with Elizabeth. Levin immediately: Please stop doing that. It's like watching my own daughter. . And now that same feeling inspired ourselves, it is doing so. No, I in no case do not blame him. For me it is still a brilliant developer. But hell, he could not know, that here he will miscalculate...

A small digression: the First time I played Bioshock a year ago, it was the first part, to be honest, I did not like, did not like its atmosphere (even though it sounds silly, but okay), I did not pass it completely, so I no longer thought about her. Then I met with Bioshock 2, even if he has nothing to do with all the other parts, but I loved it much more than the first. Next was Bioshock Infinite, this game struck me, an absolute masterpiece, perhaps, for me, this is the best artwork, if you can call it that, Never thought that the game's plot is so convoluted, and forced to rethink it over and over again and maybe through the game repeatedly. So. A year later I played Burial at Sea... the Ending I was shocked, frankly, didn't think so nastroitsya because of the game, but it turns out you can... and if I quite belonged to the neutral of the first Bioshock, now I hate the first part. And for me personally, there are good reasons.

(About this even ready to listen to a bunch of angry kommetov from fans of the first part :D)

I even hoped that with such a gorgeous setting they will forget the original BioShock, like a bad dream... But no. Levin sent them there. Killed them there. In order to associate a masterpiece with the game, which is now rarely remembered. Yes, fans wanted answers to questions. But the questions are Infinite. He decided the price of the life of Elizabeth to tie the whole series together. And if you want my opinion - Elizabeth's life wasn't worth it. In General, DLS frankly disappointed. As DLS to some kind of mass effect plot and its twists would be enough in the region, but it is DLS to bioshock infinite, from the ending which players have eyes on the forehead climbed. and in the end to finish the game so petty all to explain the motives of the characters are so down to earth... all the possibilities with the manipulation of stories vselennyh were placed under the knife for a chance to tie the first and third part of the franchise... Even the simple fact that Elizabeth - fragile (well, kind of) girl, and her hammer wrench (Booker, war veteran and former Pinkerton and then drowned). Levin formed the attachment that failed to form one. And smashed it to pieces.

I'm sorry, Levin, but I don't believe

I will say this: GO F*CK YOURSELF, ELIZABETH PARIS DESERVED!!!

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
I do not think that Leuven is a great genius who could do something new about formed attachment ,it is not the first and not the only, nor the last who did it and will do it.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Dude, remind or give me such characters to which is formed the same attachment as in the Infinite

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

About the original:

In principle, the same ending Infinit is built so that each player can choose their projection, their version of the ending. But I was not happy with the fact that Elizabeth just died at the end, I can't accept that, so I would like to understand and perhaps to prove that Elizabeth did not die.

She Infinit should clearly ends after the death of Comstock at the baptism, but in the original there are some mistakes and blunders that developers have not noticed, not taken into account ,namely, there is no logic in the fact that opening the last door we (i.e. the Booker) had to get to the Comstock who had almost finished the rite of baptism that confirms the sentence of the priest : what name do you currently take?... that is, we came to the Comstock place that is illogical... opening the last door we have in the role of Booker to see the baptism of Comstock ,but not to be Comstock because Booker had not lived this moment, he lived only Comstock and we are in the last Comstock but not Booker... I mean, we are in the body of Comstock which in itself is illogical ,but apparently the developers wanted to play on the wow-effect without thinking about the basic logic of why, in principle, one can't parse the plot of the original.

Also complete nonsense about the fact that Elizabeth from the original Infinit would be able to survive after the destruction of all realities with Colombia, because in the end, we stifle a lot of Elizabeth that is to go to the baptism of the Comstock they would destroy the syphon so Elizabeth our vsesilny those that stifle us in the end.
About the Supplement it is illogical and tied with empty space, there's no any logic, the original makes it clear that it's over and no Comstock could not survive after the destruction of all its possible variations, and even fled to Rapture Comstock was supposed to disappear because the mind without Comstock cannot exist and Colombian so I can assume that Comstock and al are still alive just before our Elizabeth from the original game wiped out all the Comstocks then after the destruction of all the variations even raptorski Elizabeth with Comstock instantly erased, that is, they could not ultimately influence the actions of the original game, that is, even without Elizabeth Fontaine would get the code from the control Jack, but it can be assumed that only the original bioshok happen before our Elizabeth from the original destroy all Comstocks, but then the action just original bioshok will be erased after the finale of the original Infinit.

If the actions are buried in the sea is to the destruction of Comstock during the baptism it is possible... but why raptura Elizabeth did not think to kill Comstock during the baptism? is she really so stupid and decided to take revenge endless Camtocam?... but if the actions are buried in the sea happen after the final, they are from the beginning impossible and illogical.
As I understand Luchesi after a freak accident left scattered across all the realities ,and also received the ability to move through time and realities however, in one audidence of Rosalind told that they can return to bodily life on earth that is, become again the people in one reality ... but they will lose all memory of what I saw when I was scattered...but then our raptura Elizabeth, not scattered as Lutes and she has powers and here she is Nude ,so I don't think she would come back after death back and finger in any case I would not have returned...but as they say fantastic...

A little theory:

So, about quantum physics. The game uses two main things that I noticed, built on string theory.
The first is Superposition. Ken using quantum mechanics in the game are highly exaggerated and ispolzoval phenomena in the macrocosm, although we are also in the microcosm to observe they are not capable of. When Elizabeth died the first time, after the first episode, then she died in this world, but it also remained beyond the space-time. Elizabeth, who had seen all the doors, the same as the one that died (the evidence that Booker or Lutece are either completely immortal or just as Booker live in one of the probabilities). Back in the world where she died with her is the same thing that happened to the people in Ringtone. It seems to be dead, but at the same time, she breathes and runs on enthusiasm. That is, by analogy with schrödinger's cat, has several States Alive and Dead. And as we know until then, until the observer, and not raise the lid with a cat, he will be in two States at the same time. In a state of superposition.

Next comes into force phenomenon such as quantum entanglement or entanglement if you want. Before continuing I want to say that in the game also refers to the multiverse (obviously) and the multidimensionality of the universe (total measurement 24, we live in a four with respect to time). So for our four dimensions the world is one and we see only the real. But with increasing dimensionality of the observed world cardinally changes. We more your measurement can not perceive. They can understand only reviewing mathematically, although the example of the fifth dimension and multi-dimensional geometric shapes can be found on the Internet. So the bottom line is that in the fifth with the time dimension, time no longer flows in one direction. Time means the same as to us, for example, coordinates x1 and x2. We are able to see them simultaneously, and over time, those who live in five dimensions is able to see points such as T1 (the past) and T2 (future) on the same plane and are also capable to cover them at a glance, as we coordinator H. Although one-dimensional men are not able to see beyond their left or right neighbor.

Well, that's what this is all about, the essence of the phenomenon of quantum entanglement is that here is manifested a kind, as it is called Einstein a magical connection. This relationship is superluminal, because she has no time delay. So there are these particles called linked. They are linked because they are what unites, for example the event of their simultaneous birth. Scientists have proved that if such particles include from each other at a distance of 144 km, they will interact with each other, and they interact like this. Remember superposition? All particles until they are not ponablyudat are in all possible quantum States known as spin. And here, for example, we observe the spin of one entangled particle and the other particle without supervision, immediately takes one of the remaining quantum States. That is, if the first spin was positive, then by setting this spin, the second immediately takes the remaining as negative.

Same analogy I want to spend with Elizabeth. The more that you have the right. The developers used the entanglement when moving between worlds. So for example we from a world where Chen Lin was dead moved into the world where he lives. I.e., passed from the world where Chen Lin was one state moved to another. Also with Elizabeth. When she schleunes in a superposition, it was all Elizabeth together, but only linked. Therefore, when the Atlas observe the status of Elizabeth and her murder. Guess what happened to the other condition.

Then I gathered different opinions from the web:
1. I don't think the developers have built a logical plot based on quantum theories, there's plenty of fiction, and knit it with the theories..in General the game has the bugs from the old versions ,and there are unrecorded by the writers of items from which the logic of the plot is not bound and falling apart. No one will remove the curtain, it simply is not present...
2. DLC does not seem tied to the main plot even though we return to Colombia, and Delight is not the one that was in the 1st part . I guess that's just the independent story/game with its own story and endings. About the memory problems. For the first time about the merger of the memories mentioned in the 1st part of the records in the Gardens of Arcadia. It was a side effect of the use of tonics ,so that no travel of ordinary citizens were already having problems. To the main plot it may be irrelevant-let's say it's just an observation.Since you mention cat Shredinger then played several theories about the universe and quantum physics . And in a free interpretation of the developers, in this embodiment, all becomes confusing and plociczno but interesting.

And lastly, dry issues:

1. The Ending Is Infinit. Booker drown. There is no comodoca. question: why was the last Elizabeth that if she could not exist without Comstock/Booker?

2. The clip after the credits Infinit: kind of like happy end, I mean a complete story. question: so it was the cutscene before it will send Lutece, i.e. it's not a happy ending, but Booker still sells Anna?

3. Drowning Booker, Elizabeth eliminates all the possible appearance Comstock (and yourself too). question: where does one Comstock/Booker and why not to eat Elizabeth?

4. Booker we played in Infinite, left to the little finger of Anna. in this case, what happened to the Booker who left Ana's body?it turns out that the final movie of Infinit, that's another universe where another Booker still sells Anna, but this time it kills?

5. After the murder of the last Comstock, Elizabeth dies. and again sent into raptures, but in a quantum superposition, that is, a normal person. the goal was to fix her mistake, which she used Sally for revenge to kill Comstock. Why is she back in Delight, because she could foresee his death? Is there a Rapture in another universe, so she can go with her abilities?

6. In Colombia, we see Booker and Elizabeth when Suchong asked to bring a lock of hair. Question: do Elizabeth in that universe after his second death? If Yes, it turns out that all events occur in a circle. Elizabeth still drowns Booker, and still the circle remains broken. And it turns out that Booker sells Anna again (unsuccessfully), and Comstock sent back to Rapture... and so on. it seems to me that it is quite possible, at least what will become the Elizabeth that we saw in Colombia? by the way, so Elizabeth will open a thousand possible universes.

7. Why Colombia exists if Elizabeth killed the last Comstock?

8. Another thought about infinite universes: a few when Elizabeth drowns Booker, it gives rise to other universes in which Booker accepts the baptism of such universes is infinite, by the way.

9. As for me, there are thousands of Columbium and Enthusiasm (not even thousands, and infinity) and it is possible that we found only one ending out of the thousand possible. nothing excludes the possibility of another ending. and even after all Elizabeth can't die. (the argument above)

10. Why big daddy killed Elizabeth because at that time they were not tied to the little sisters? What seems strange to me personally, is that he killed her for no reason. Of course it was intended in the story, but she posed no danger for Sally...

11. If the last Elizabeth dies in the first part of the schedule, as then she is back in Delight?

12. In the cutscene we see how Anna dies, while Elizabeth re-enters the Rapture?

13. Why Elizabeth didn't tell Atlas about the sleeve? She could see through the door?

14. The question that carries the motives of Elizabeth in the dust: At the end of the game when Booker and Elizabeth shows where the most sleeve, she wondered why she herself was sent here so she doesn't deny that her cause absent razionalisti (please note that Sally, not an argument). Now, we all know that in the first two Bioshock endings: positive and otritsitelny. And now, the question: How Elizabeth could know that Jack will save the little sisters? He could just as well kill wow

(Just do not try to argue the fact that Jack is so good and will save little sisters, it sounds pathetic and lame)

PS This is not a review and no review. It's just a thought. And these thoughts do not pretend to be objective. Like any reflection, they make objections, disagreement, refutation thereof. And by the way, is another translation of English sources.

P. P. S. Why I even wrote all this? Probably because, personally, I'd like to believe that Elizabeth is still alive, well, and the arguments above, but quite a lot . Something like that

A huge thank you to:
Links to other sources (not to say that the plagiarism)
1. http://www.gamer.ru/bioshock-infinite/burial-at-sea-episode-2-sumburnye-mysli-po-povodu
2. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=195108175
3. http://forums.playground.ru/bioshock_infinite/bioshock_infinite_burial_at_sea_ep_2_obsugdenie_kontsovki-822404/

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
In games or in General? well the game is Alex, from the paste 2 and then the trip from enslaved odyssey to the west . What about Ellie from one of us? What do you think about Ashley from the fourth part of the resident? In the fifth resident we also have a partner. The Mass effect series, you can choose a partner in taste and color and even have a relationship with him as well as dragon's HP. In The Darkness 2 has a partner-a pet is, who goes everywhere with you, helping you in everything.
But in General terms, the partner is subtle in taste and color... one person will not hook Elizabeth hook and Ellie, the other will not hook them both ,but will hook Trip... well it's taste and color Ken Levine was not a pioneer in buddy and attachment to him. The attachment is built in our brain based on our tastes and preferences to someone like the weak fragile girl partner, who prefer Garrus or... Captain price!...
Recognize and remove what I don't like the mix of anime Schoolgirls with a disney Princess that at the first meeting in the tower ready to Pat on the head of the main character... this love and affection should be the most simple and dirty way ,but the choice is in our hands, I have nothing against and I apologize if it's a little dispute.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Well, here you maybe right. Don't know about others, but anime Schoolgirls I do not see here. I was trying to say that the addition is not logical and is based on nothing, this is what I was talking about the affection, the life of the main characters wasn't worth it. Moreover, do you not pay attention to the most important thing I wrote.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
I will write you a long and detailed explanation of the ending in PM if needed.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
I left a link to a resource on youtube, there was a detailed explanation. I think not, because the story and the ending I understood.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

A madman sees what he believes in. You could be misunderstood or to see what they wanted to see.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Just went Infinite with new emotions, and a desire to talk about DLC.
The original, as for me is a masterpiece. Well, Yes, there are bugs, there are inconsistencies, but the passage that I particularly do not pay attention, so it's nothing like saw. Back to DLC.

After the second passage of the original (a year later after I passed it the first time), Supplement me even more disappointed and, to be honest I didn't even take it seriously. Don't understand where and why it was necessary to push these idiotic 2 parts... Well, technically they are definitely made very well. But in the story... It's some kind of complete idiocy from the Irrational, why spoil the game and experience some trumped DLC? For some reason, again send players already bored of Enthusiasm... (and to go back there especially after you do not want spacious, Colombia). Then we play for the inexplicable Comstock. Where he came from, if the ending of the original was all so clear? In General, the addition will not fit.(The most that can be said in justification is that this is either two independent to each other history, or of the action happened in the interval between the ending of the original). Don't know what were the motives of Levin's when he decided to make it DLC, but it was the wrong choice. Oh, by the way, I almost forgot. The ending... What is there to say? The ending is touching, almost to tears, but why? To associate a masterpiece with the first part? Well, excuse me, what the developers have sacrificed for some dubious connection wasn't worth it... I believe the original is a complete story that needs no additions. It is better to do this DLC was not. So

PS Just a personal opinion, occurred quite by accident. Just reinterpreted for a game.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
In General terms, can you clarify about the DLC. The first addition that came out for the game called battle in the clouds and was a Museum with models of the characters ,a little art and music from the game in the same Museum in addition there was plotless job ,then there are mini tasks to kill such an enemy in such weapons ,and bonuses that you can open new items of the Museum...but let's start with the fact that the developers have promised a whole bunch of stories and additions ,not two unnecessary plot episode for the game in the form of a fanfic of two characters in Love. In General, the developers planned to make battle in the clouds plot advancement where Colombia falls into the sea!... of course I don't know what there was a plot ,but irrational again screwed up the timing and time... in the end produced a dull set publisher Museum to kill time creating other add-ons. We were given the intrigue that new addition is a new partner ,and do seasonal headers pack on additions was the sea of stories Colombia ,but that's just not the same story as another character came out ,and Colombia in General here is almost like not mentioned except for a couple of minutes. For me personally it was always better Colombia and returning there solilo something big...but as in the Infinit developers did not assume a sort of thailaysia scenario of the problem... in the original we have not seen how the revolution began ,as people were dragged from their homes to kill ,but instead we stupidly threw in another reality where the revolution has already begun ,but there is no sharpness... the same with the addition of we never saw a fell delight ,but despite this technically on the chart, the addition of a funeral at sea look a little better... and the atmosphere is felt ,but the plot is not much... is there even a good idea just scenario template according to the Christian sacrifice in the end and win over his mistake ,sin, and do not care what the price of saving one girl and atonement to sin Elizabeth has destroyed all Delight... unequal prices ,but it's okay because the heroine caught myself at the peak of death?... I chewed and spit out.
What does all this mean? the fact that the developers time was running out ,plus they messed around and then went for the simplest, most banal way at the time.

a
adwlchrr 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
I know about the first DLC. In General, what was required to prove, Supplement no. One at a time. I hardly even wants it to pass.