3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 23.12.19 09:37 pm

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea ep. 2 [Discussion of the ending] (BioShock Infinite)

Not completely unable to understand the ending in the episode and that as there were 2 Elizabeth:
It brought those 2 into another dimension, but with the Booker, that would have saved the girl. She came to the Comstock, who decided tabitsa in another dimension, what would he helped her to find a ”sister”. And as there were 2 Lisa(abbr. Elizabeth)?
Atlas was looking for the ”ACE in the hole”. At the end it turned out he is from part 1(although it was somewhere in the beginning of the game was known). Lisa raised the prison up, thereby releasing the mutants and daddy to town.
What was created by YEARS? Due to the fact that dad did not get attached to the sisters? After the Delight had some kind of partnership in science with Colombia. But Lisa pointed out some of the partnership sisters with dad through mutual aid(As with Elizabeth, and Nightingale). So it threw the plane with GG(all Restrepo in the blood) as the XS. She went out and...
There is already specifically I stopped to enter into the plot. HS drew his revolver and took aim, the campaign, the academic and at the time of the crash, although Lisa like nothing and did not. And what's funny with the note from ancestors YEARS? By the way!!! Box 1 at the beginning and last part. They're the same kind!!! Toist pseudo parents of HS from 1 part of those siblings?
I ask all to rastolkovali.
Sorry for the spelling errors, writing from phone.
103 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

adwlchrr
I had in mind. Ken promised the fork and the nonlinearity of the choice which will affect the course of history in the world of Colombia and vzaimootnoshenia Booker and Elizabeth. By this we promised to the nonlinearity of the way there are a few ways to get from point a to point b, so do not forget that the original sky highway was really an ideal way to move them promised a lot ,but in the game they meet only a few times...In the first video the levels were multi-level . And the enemies are divided into various offices, they were the signal of the car for reinforcement.

L
Lutece 23.12.19

Zombiiii44
Aren't you tired? For more than a year, you consistently inspire everyone you meet what a bad game, not too lazy to roll the whole verse, and actively watching the game and commenting on every event associated with it. Paragraphs are mutually exclusive in action.

Z
Zombiiii44 23.12.19

I just like the idea of the game ,but came out shit of course.