3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoooli666 24.12.19

Lodurr
Judging by the first post, bruh, you the bottom broke! I have everything, it is necessary to know how such nonsense stroebe. AC3 compared with РДР2, and yet the second something skomunizdili daily from yubikov, smeschno

F
FL4 24.12.19

Well, it's either Anthem or Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

By the way, I don't understand why so often offer NFS: Heat? I myself have not played, but it is quite good, though is just a mess of Pro Street, MW and Underground, again judging by the reviews.

i
iamheer 24.12.19

Spli
exactly the same impression, for example, they palyatsya using the word aptimizatsiya in relation to RDR2 though we are talking about over the Rockstar launcher, and the game is not demanding in relation to the quality of the picture and has a remarkable stability even on my conculture (80+ hours 1 departure from the single and then before the first patch and 2 departure from online) ..

p
polyhedral 24.12.19

The outer worlds
The bottom.

Waited for new Vegas in space. And got some harubaru which hurt my eyes. With a strange burglary, predstavlennye shootings, etc.

I don't see how it could earn high marks.

a
akinaw 24.12.19

Terminator: Resistance!

A
Alamak 24.12.19

rdr 2 optimization of shit

W
Whiskyorigin 24.12.19

sevapva
it is me basically not interested, hate the hype around her

s
sobakovod 24.12.19

Skwidrow
They are unable to play on calculators

O
Occedusso 24.12.19

Doesn't matter, the best games are those that you like and you enjoy playing. Everyone player has its own genre of games.

F
Fallen space knight 24.12.19

For me, this game was not this year to direct the worst, only something out of Haight I got to the metro but purely because of gunpolicy publishers that decided at the last moment to change.
Don't understand рдр2 on Haight, of course I play it not with the release of the over to bake, and where the number from 15 to Skidoo took havenolife. In principle a pretty good game 1060 tiay on ultra textures and high-medium in other settings, it is quite pull on 30 tepees, except that sometimes the drawdown of up to 25 is basically why it is in the burned villages.

d
den_v_d 24.12.19

Adrens
This game is not for consoles. On the PC it is played very vigorously.

F
FallenGhost 24.12.19

den_v_d
Adrens wrote:
how didn't set up the mouse sensitivity, it never got normal aiming
Consoles?

A
Adrens 24.12.19

den_v_d
I play on PC using a XBOX Game Pass. I understand you because of the word subscribe decided that the game runs on the console?

B
Bourbon-V7 24.12.19

Anthem

L
LoKKi_SKY 24.12.19

1. Rage 2
2. Wolfenstein: Youngblood
3. Far Cry: New Dawn
4. The Outer Worlds

L
Leshich 24.12.19

Anthem
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

J
Jonikot 24.12.19

Anthem,The Outer Worlds

M
McEclipse 24.12.19

this is still mafia 2
stronger than I probably already do will not disappoint

o
ochen ZLOY 24.12.19

eeem... not played all the games, so Hz, but more than ANTHEM, none of the game vine is not raised for the year, although he played high expectations of gamers in the first place, so it is not so simple as we would like.

89059888036 24.12.19

Crackdown 3