3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daringer 24.12.19

Easier to say what does not deserve.

M
Miyazaki 24.12.19

Worst - subway,game complete.Well, definitely the best Board in spite of the criticism.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 24.12.19

RDR2 and the simulator as a Tiffin delivery boy from Kojima. Still can not that not another overpower, to force yourself to have to play. Very dull and boring game, do not entertain.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 24.12.19

>Worst game of the year.
>RDR 2, because there is railgun and she's not entertaining.
I'm crap with mommy judges.

C
Crywed 24.12.19

Breakpoint, Youngblood

P
PunksPlay 24.12.19

greedfall

z
zombijaic 24.12.19

The biggest disappointment Man of Medan

d
deliansilver 24.12.19

Don't even know what to choose: Anthem, which was the cry of the dying remains of a once great Bioware, or Youngblood who just devalued and trampled the amazing narrative of the first two parts of the restart of the series Wolfenstein...
Perhaps... let it be Anthem because I didn't even remember that she this year came out when you went through the nominees, only in the comments noticed that her push.

S
Skolzyaschiy protiv vetra 24.12.19

For me the worst project this year was Metro Exodus

S
StormX07 24.12.19

AAA

Rage 2 the most boring game.
Borderlands 3 - the same

KPAHbl4
pleased - Metro Exodus,
A Plague Tale: Innocence,
Mortal Kombat 11 plot,
Sekiro Shadows Die Twicer,
Star Wars Fallen Jedi Order
Gears 5
RDR 2

In addition - Metro: Exodus more normal shooters from 1 person not playing.
Wonder people drown In our technology plan, developed weather effects, day and night. warhead, the plot, the story, they succeeded.

Not a coward.. to Protect... the Girls are not hurt

Wolfenstein: Youngblood - that even the stool, she was spared

A
Ashley33 24.12.19

That's the way for metro bad I will not tell... oddly enough. After running it at least 1060 - she's starting to look pretty good and not bad to work with. This is a 660 it was barely played. Domestic product this poor open world is quite playable, certainly not Fallout, but on a scale no one claimed. But wolf, Раге2 is IMHO the failures, if you are already doing Grifoni, so why the hell wolf looks like the previous Wolf are the same, and Раге2 - Doom as 2016. Plus (or rather minus) the plot - it is not neither here nor there. Anhem not seen - will not say, Degtrading think the bottom (nobody's praised), but he has not left yet, we're not konsolschinu discussed, and the games that will come, download, look. So while out any rage or wolf....

p
punck 24.12.19

borderlends 3
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Red Dead Redemption 2
The Sinking City
Metro: Exodus
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

W
Wlados3d 24.12.19

If it's not too to push off from the popular Haight or love, and choose from the most notable games, then perhaps Anthem and Rage 2. If for me personally, I would say the Ancestors of The Humankind Odyssey, no offense, if anyone went )

f
firmvare 24.12.19

The worst looking game on any platform,even on a bad game to ignore,too many of them,and to highlight the best-a good game.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 24.12.19

Red Dead Redemption 2
put the worst because the curve of the port for all the games I saw.

P
Provalov 24.12.19

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - so low Ubisoft in my eyes have never fallen

H
Hells_Revenge 24.12.19

Crackdown 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Anthem
And yet I note NFS Heat, what is this shit...

D
Downcast4 24.12.19

Fifa 20 ez)

D
Darth_Samuel 24.12.19

Valakas Story the worst game of this year for sure!))))

S
Skwidrow 24.12.19

Pless explain why so many people freaked out on the Subway?