3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skwidrow 24.12.19

RFL
What is Russophobia? Where you saw it? On Federal channels?

A
Ababkov Denis 24.12.19

Well, let it be Wolfenstein: Youngblood he told me by mid tired, and besides RDR2 and Devil May Cry 5 which does not and is not remembered on the subway, I scored a good perizoma, rezik second Leon was a pleasure and here is the replay for the girl with the stretch out addition they are scored and removed tired shorter

s
saa0891 24.12.19

Control removed in a few hours,very boring and depressing,about the shooting I'm not even saying (and these developed (although probably a long time in any of these) did the legendary max) as all the same well that is pertake which allow you to weed out junk like this.

S
SashaSmileeee 24.12.19

Vladimir Sivko
Yes, because it is even on top of pitch 2019 may not give a stable 60 FPS.

P
PolGhost 24.12.19

If I had to pick the WORST, so this is Crackdown 3 out of competition. Waited a lot of years, eventually released something terrible and poorly playable. What is that enemies you can't get there if you approach them at close range, the shots just fly through
PS. Don't know what people don't like the Control. Fully hosted and direct great game with interesting elaborated tippet. Shooting ability is fine, though at first not impressive

D
DVcon 24.12.19

We wish the: Red Goblin

S
Snou Kid 24.12.19

Рдр2 in the plan of study is the best game, but in terms of gameplay boring, very tight, but it was for the sake of the plot, but what to expect from the Western flying horses and wagons with nitro) a Baker is not a game, finally the game cal.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.12.19

rune 2 is possible. current here I do not know she left or not.
given that the bad game is not the worst game in principle, and the difference of the expectations to the reality of the peck-peck

a
alex8ball 24.12.19

Half-life: ALyx is the worst announcement

G
GamesKnight 24.12.19

NFS Heat

M
Macero 24.12.19

Always when possible smear EA,because you never forgive them what they did with ME and DA,so all the anti-ratings to choose them in order they do not cease to smear each year. The EA done for the company so they went bankrupt fuck

J
Janekste 24.12.19

I did not like Borderlands 3 and I guess for me it's the worst game of 2019, among all, in what I played. Ask yourself, what's not to like? It's simple.This year, out Rage 2, which has a great shooting and overall the game is similar to Bordo, then I just can not without tears look at the miserable shooting in Borderlands 3 because this is the Board for me was completely unplayable. Plus, the dialogue is virgillassie on the Board, it is impossible for it also to look after the Rage 2.

However the taste and color of the game is different for everyone, so no need to write in the comments, allegedly I'm wrong. I Express my opinion and point, like it someone or not.

E
Emitent 24.12.19

In my opinion to rate the game in this perspective, not worth it, because each game is its own genre and has its audience. In General, the problem of the gaming industry more associated with large companies (early start, tolerance PEGI, etc.), and often because of this good product may not be compromised. It turns out that all games are starting to resemble Hollywood the farther the worse.

K
K1600 GT 24.12.19

Control

K
Kuzma Petrovich 24.12.19

Hells_Revenge wrote:
Crackdown 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Anthem
Quite good game for those who like the singles

Hells_Revenge wrote:
And yet I note NFS Heat, what is this shit...
Not played, do not say anything about her, but IMHO, the coolest racing this whole series of Forza and racing in General in Africa and they are racing, change only the setting

B
Belezerion 24.12.19

What nonsense people write! They choose the worst game of the year, a game in which everything is done is bad: the story, gameplay, visuals, technical condition(glitches, bugs, etc.) NO! Gifted write games, they're hurt.

b
b1mbo 24.12.19

From that managed to play Left Alive perhaps. I love the universe Front Mission and extremely painfully reacted to the fact that the Japanese namudrili. The game does absolutely everything, from the mechanics of stealth to fighting, the campaign mode is also of special interest did not cause, alas.

A
Ashley33 24.12.19

Belezerion wrote:
They choose the worst game of the year, a game in which everything is done is bad: the story, gameplay, visuals, technical condition(glitches, bugs, etc.)
not quite right - firstly no need to look for a game in which all the bad, just need to find a game where worse than others. And secondly ETOGES elections - everything is subjective - everyone chooses the game that he personally is not gone. But how else? - to vote for a game that I personally liked (I'm not offended), but I still vote what it is bad?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.12.19

Well here anyway, and each named the game one of the opinion (reasoned or not is not important) of each note are only his subjective opinion. That one does not like it the other way around. And assessment criteria are different. Someone Kolda new smear due to the outright break with the Russian troops. Someone is just do not touch them. Could the author of the theme voting is done, then any picture could be observed. If the vote comes a game with a decent margin and, moreover, for a large number of votes, then it is clearly something wrong.

T
Thorongil 24.12.19

conveyor belt cold of course