3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
s
sevapva 24.12.19

I can not understand the meaning of the survey.

c
comendant 24.12.19

Call of duty 2019

P
PolaC1 24.12.19

If you take out AAA segment, then perhaps a hymn from biovars, it finally is not possible to play. Well, the most tedious, though, and playable, probably a new Board, very boring thing

N
Nanwea 24.12.19

Worst game 2019? it seems to me that folic 76 just took the place of the worst games that way for 20 years at least, to surpass it beyond the power of anyone)

D
DropDeadRus 24.12.19

Metro Exodus

w
w2k 24.12.19

Metro: Exodus
Control
Borderlands 3
Code Vein
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition
Death Stranding
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

f
firmvare 24.12.19

Generally Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) this is a real vyser,such as a political vyser in games AAA class did not seem to be even if last about the cold, there is low,it's not clear what purpose was presented and done,but obviously it's not just to a greater extent gaming product c loud name of the game that at the hearing almost all.

A
AS8 24.12.19

Partly, this was Board 3, but, I can say that I in the beginning it seemed boring and not really allowed to learn the gun better for playing with friends and one of them is constantly flying ahead of the engine. I want to see what skills or guns, and there already on the other side of the map there is a fight. And the mood to go gone somewhere for a month...
But the ending was not awake and stopped what was a Sunday night, on the watch for three nights, after 6 hours to get to work, but the game is still gone. And it was aherenno.
Onema not touched, but have heard reviews from friends that have been added. a little spit to the game. I tell frankly, was glad it was bought

h
hatgreyblack 24.12.19

And, I Metro Exodus like. of the disadvantages( for an Amateur) remember - the character is dumb, the Plot is revealed in the study area, each map is crafted with soul and atmosphere. The characters revealed their stories, is justify who was interested to pay attention to them. The continuation of the story forward. Progress with the previous part is noticeable. On 8ku-9ку. Called : got what you promised.

Don't like feeling daunizm and delusions in the last games, Rage 2, Far Cry: New Dawn, to a lesser extent, The Surge 2, The Outer Worlds (pink guns and tanks, rolling in copy-paste, stupid characters, drama from the finger, two solohi leaders of gangs , grandmother sniper, tolerasty climb games, etc. to the sky) Called at, here's a pink Dildo, entertain himself, and we have a budget and shit in your head.

d
discam 24.12.19

If you have not played the first 3 parts of the Borderlands( 1, 2, Pre-Sequel ), and do not handle third. The third is just for fans and not for beginners who bought it just because she has high sales and in the torrents it downloaded hundreds of thousands of people. Of the Borderlands is one game I've waited in 2019. Other games do not interest me. For example I don't like normal shooters, where you're given throughout the game 6 weapons and teksturki like in real life. The advantages of the Borderlands in the fact that, in borderlads teksturki colorful like in the comics, they give you a lot of weapons with different effects( fire, freeze, shockers), many varieties of shields, grenades, plus the most important thing is the 3 branches of pumping, a lot of interesting locations, enemies, bosses. Plus coming soon 4 DLC to Borderlands!

z
zilan 24.12.19

left alive

2loopoff 24.12.19

NFS Heat

L
Lobo 24.12.19

call of duty which this year came

T
Tacch1n1 24.12.19

2nd rezik

h
hatgreyblack 24.12.19

w2k
The game that Glukhov was doing? It would be strange not to see in the work on the motif of the book the global piece of the universe Metro 2033, from the song words can not erase, and the book is fully justify (though 3ку-4ku). Not evident to the eye, interesting to play, the developers have shown themselves to be worthy, and progress, of the cheats like Fallout and FarCry was not. She may not like, but that doesn't make it the worst game of the year.

Was in the subway of Kiev, strangely, did not see the Nazis, do not tell where you saw them?

h
hatgreyblack 24.12.19

w2k
Well, Yes, and thought, let's lick Pindos, we have nothing to do. And I do not care what division as a Rangers there are even in Ireland, his fame got blood in the game has the form of the order and is known as Sparta, also coined by Russian writer and war correspondent)

K
KIODAMAGE 24.12.19

Anthem
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Far Cry: New Dawn
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Need For Speed: Heat

S
Spli 24.12.19

Opensource projects, eh. For some reason it seems that 80% of the then unsubscribing - it's the people who never even played those games, where they drown. Just seen enough of the League, the stream (as with death stranding), and here to Express my personal opinion. Especially delivers that DS and RDR2 stoked (although RDR2 everybody who wanted it passed a year ago.)

N
NEON337 24.12.19

I do not know, was not playing in one of the games this year)

b
boroda_provoda 24.12.19

Lodurr
-Camp are a little diluted, relatively than his own, and the ears sticking out from everywhere AC3, the mechanics of the same hunting komunistiska entirely with AC3.

You have before you mention the AC3 would be honored with what Ubisoft then took inspiration when creating their games, and I'll tell you what RDR1.
So why rocky was not supposed to improve the ideas of the first game?!