3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19 10:44 am

The imbalance of the game: Wizards VS Archers (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For all the times (18 times) for the first time decided to play a pure mage. Spool up to level 40, pump the whole thread destruction and finding a bunch of interesting things have come to a conclusion.
Mages are very much curtailed, why the bets they made very low. All what we can boast of mages, this only because they just are )
Archers - Pumping stealth"X3 damage with a hidden attack + Lots of perks for the bow and crossbow, 100 especially shooting a Chance to paralyze for 15 seconds + enchants for archery (increases damage at times).
Comparing them to mages, even becomes ridiculous. Because mages basically only regen and amount of mana and the reduced mana cost on spells at all funny. Especially because on all spells and magic only the mass action. Which is not very good. And there is no increase in damage with magic, it turns out the Giant arrow kill with 2 shots, and with magic already in 8-10.

The question is, am I doing that is not correct, or initially the game does not provide pure mages? (that is, along with the magic needed to upgrade one of the weapons.) (Play without mods and dopolni as spells type Avada Kedavra are not considered as archers still mods more)
89 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

Did the mod, really do not know how to fill and if he needed someone thread.

Destruction Power
"Modified perks tree, by changing the capture perk to increase damage by 25% from 30 points to 20
"To increase damage by 50% from 60 points to 40.
"" Added perk increasing damage by 75% is available with 80 points
"" Added perk increasing damage by half (100%), available with 100 points.
Perks added for each of the elements separately, for fire, cold and lightning.

Added ring, amulet, gloves on increasing the total damage is magic damage
10%
15%
20%
25%
30%
35%
and 40%, respectively.

Now Spell Damage with staffs will be stronger, the damage depends on the pumped the branches of Destruction. The average base damage increases by 10 - 20% (made to play on Legendary level and for mods Deadly Dragon type)

Enchanted stuff you can find with the same chance as such and things improve fluency onion, weapon, stealth. (located in the same LVL sheets)
And added these effects in a robe, where the earlier system was used only a reduced mana cost on spells of destruction, so now the enemies can detect 3 effect of enchantment. (to be fair)
The enchantment can be removed and put through the Pentagram shower.

Don't know can do such things for each of the elements separately, just in case.

All the details are here
With this mod mages with combat spells branch of destruction become more significant, even without having a critical attacks, they may compete with archers of your level. Especially in light armor. From no need to study all the branches of the schools of magic - Witchcraft (if only for the quest), Illusion, Magic.
But still something is missing....

a
arah 24.12.19

Spiritbrеаker
1. Take her to the companions, dialogue: Follow me, I need your help
2. Open her inventory I Want to share with you things to take her bow and give the one that I want

If there is a mod Bathing beauties there even easier, it is possible to exchange clothes with almost any NPC not brave his companions

S
Spiritbreaker 24.12.19

arah
I told you, neither the exchange nor the theft she has not displayed any other bow. Though maybe it's visual bug, my bow and displayed as Hunting. But how to check I XS already and take/give a bow, and was ordered to raise his save/load tasted, let go/he took in partners, married at worst) Well in any

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

To try to crank out another partner if you use a bow from a third-party mod, but the NPC can not see them and do not use if onion for some criteria does not fit the NPC, then NPC it could also use (Level, damage, skill, perk.)

ID_предмета equipitem - equip the selected character with the specified object (ID items, see below). With this Chita can be worn by any character to give him arms and put on his armor.

F
F1ProStyle 24.12.19

Vikki_vik
Manu you can do is endless, zacharova things and throw fireballs, etc. Nobody can stop.

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

F1ProStyle
Well, try to put Legendary level, look like cast aside fireball dragon or the Guard with a bow ... Or encountering enemy resistance element to fire )) ...
The issue raised is not just! And the comments above, only highlight this shortcoming.
Just seems your experience of the game for a mage, not as tall or long. (let me tell you a secret, even from perk increases the damage magic by 25% quite easily, can score 1 Zlokrys holding in the corner.)

P/s Before writing a review, read what people write, maybe the idea that you want to Express, is already in the comments above, and to drive the air in a circle, makes no sense. In order not to clutter up the subject.

S
Spiritbreaker 24.12.19

What Vicki says about Eila and her wearing the bows,the bug and its solution,suddenly someone you need.
Spoilerphobe companion, she may not be able to equip themselves with a bow. To fix this, click in console mode at Eyl, then type removeitem 0010E2DD 99 it she has hidden the default bow. Note: after some time these bows are restored in the inventory of companions, so the procedure must be repeated periodically.

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

Well, the same thing that I wrote earlier) Just in case the command is almost the same result).
But I'm with the companions don't play too often they get underfoot.

S
Spiritbreaker 24.12.19

Vikki_vik
Well, one thing to remove hidden imediacy and another thing snidbit her than necessary. But thanks anyway.
I also did not like companions, but I am now married Eyl.It's so romantic, both lucari,vervelife,husband and wife,together on the hunt. :)

A
Akauka 24.12.19

Don't know,I almost always go in the company of a character.This is the first useful,especially for mage who is extra gear to carry)

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

For armor there's a mod) ... And all sorts of companions at times in the way, especially the magician. Will be like the thread at the exit or aisle not pass. It usually happens at a critical moment)... Or constantly saying the same phrase taezhnoy once to kill like... I Stand at the Alchemy table, and within 5 minutes, you Honor tan...

S
Spiritbreaker 24.12.19

Vikki_vik
This is Lydia says if memory serves))
The only thing that bugs me is the Ghost of ass who can call upon, so he much talking. And my Eila almost all the time silent and trap does not occur))

a
arah 24.12.19

Akauka
Put this mod Cargo Cockroaches and the problem with the margin disappears forever. The cockroaches of UFOlogy all that it will load.

a
arah 24.12.19

Vikki_vik
Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers - adds crazy teammates. Cease to stand in doorways, leave aside when necessary and so on

Partners also try not to take everything for the same reasons, then constantly talking, then the traps like wild boars rod )) witchcraft sweet deal always Dremora you can call on help if we are really tight

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

arah
In the near future I think will solve one issue with your mod, and there is no one will not have) But at Master level, still playing hard, though it is likely to find a ring of + 20% to power of destruction. which in total gives at level 10 instead of 25 ad 37 units of damage, but to kill a bear with 5 caste))) Much!!! But on the level of an Adept, with one caste can crowd kill))

R
RikoChiko 24.12.19

A combined magic not tried? One magic call is worth.
Yes, and the first spells of the schools of destruction in my opinion a better future.

V
Vikki_vik 24.12.19

Tried everything, but it's all about... as taking staff in hand, the damage does not change... imagine an Archer with a damage of 58 units. or a warrior with 68 points of damage . This is what's happening with the mage. Devoid of rings for damage protection from melee attack, devoid of weapon damage! ...
Calls - this is cool... But it's not really related to the mechanics of combat magic, it refers to sorcery. I hope not to have to explain how they differ... for Example, go to the Line (Lineage) do the Necromencer character - he is also and calls and the damage magic is, but it's the floor of the Summoner! And next to the magician it is not close. So here should be just in moderation.

K
Kanashin Sergey 24.12.19

What are you talking about? Destruction of poorly?.. Enchantment at lowering the cost of spells by 4 clothes = absolutely free spells.. incineration in 2 hands + stun when cast with two hands - no one survives. 2m enchantment on the same clothes does the restore and get completely free Hilo. One procast with 2 hands I healed completely. Another plus - this character is almost not dependent on the clothes. You can go to lohmatye, lizh, it was enchanted.
I'm on level 40 already thinking to do reroll in the Archer or anybody else for not wondering for a long time...

3arhangel 24.12.19

Do not drive on the School of Destruction. She just did the most combat magic. To clarify: a simple Flame can safely burn even the giant, even mammoth, though the Troll (with regen)! The main thing is not to shoot magic, but only to burn. Then 100 mana enough without problems. As for the evasion and otagaki - doing the same Archer who was seen, and the warrior. Fighting is like dancing, only the rhythm extra. But the fire is nothing compared to Lightning and Disintegration (<15% xn = the corpse of an enemy). High speed attacks, accuracy + devouring mana. And all this passes in front of the main force of the school of Destruction magic, the Cold! That's really most people power - consumes the same amount of stamina of the enemy, and how much HP! Particularly strong spell Buran - it can purposefully start with acceleration/deceleration and turns to the side. But it is also through the walls of the corners is... Tsarstvo unfinished.
I have something to judge. Did the mage of lightning, Altmer. Enemies destroyed in flight. Especially when enchanted clothes to decrease spending mana. My other Persian, Nordica, was supposed to be a magician cold. Until he got Ice spikes, you had to use a sword and bow... but then... a few spikes demolished indiscriminately. And when got to the storm...
Another thing is the bow against the magic. The essence that for the total flow of the Archer should be - 14 levels for the perks of an Archer, 8, or better 12 levels for stealth and 10 levels for light armor. This is only for the Archer, all the other specializations of the Thief is not necessary. But the enchantment - it is the Magician, because it is not going to touch.
For the Magician, the situation is different. Required - 10 for Destruction, 9 for the Illusion, 14 to Change, 13 for Recovery and 4 to Witchcraft (if You strain Daedra).
It turns out that for a pure Archer to 36 levels, and for a pure Mage - levels 46-50. So pumping archers simpler and easier. What makes the game for him more comfortable and pleasant (considering the stealth in Skyrim sucks). You can spend the difference (10-14) levels in something else, but it will not be a pure Archer. But in contrast to the limited tactics of the Archer, mage with full set of spells needs just imagination and wit the player to do what he wants chaos.

A
Aleksandr742 24.12.19

Namely uso :>