3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 24.12.19 10:47 am

The most complicated levels in the game

What you were playing, where were the monsters ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel Horonitel 24.12.19

dead rising 3

M
MelShlemming 24.12.19

Wolfenstein 3d. Without a card in the monotonous maze, there really is sad.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.12.19

Indeed, Wolfenstein 3D is very confusing. But I've long passed the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, although it seems like not so difficult everything is, if you apply the look back )
Also in the first Doom was infuriated when it is not clear that opens the such-and-such button. A hit and run, looking at the map that where.
Again, in our time, these problems look funny, the more there is the Internet with its numerous FAQ s and videoprojecteur... If you lived in the nineties, you wouldn't understand ^_^
MelShlemming
Sad and bored. In Doom at least a mini-map appeared, that's good. But adored it the first trusky shooter in the world Wolf3D. What he is first, objectively says nothing (Doom 1 is better in all respects).

L
Lightninggg 28.06.20

Tower of Latria (3-1) of the Demon's Souls.

B
BioGen 28.06.20

Star Wars: Dark Forces

l
legusor 28.06.20

King's field 4. I can't imagine what could possibly be confusing. I could go there just for the cheats and somehow, to the point where some caves and there is the type of lava Golems or something like that. it is still possible to look for the NPC you maps of the area sells. bought a third card will be 3ДЭ, and it more or less becomes clear where you are. I already tired to deal with this impenetrable game and scored on her.
any thoughts and dark nipples in confusion wondering if the game is not good.

M
Metalist1925 28.06.20

Prison maze from the second silent hill

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.06.20

Any caves in Tes2 daggerfall. There is a maze-like tangle of spaghetti.

y
yaRdi800x600 28.06.20

Remember the maze in Phantasy Star 2. Need to be a demon, that would go through them without guidance.

V
V_l_a_d_1 28.06.20

Impulsion at the beginning is easy to complete then it becomes then it becomes hard

S
Sergey 82 28.06.20

Fresh, memorable location Church of the Holy blood in the Code Vein.

K
Kvasilich 28.06.20

Offhand:
Pyramid of VARN of might and Magic 6;
Monastery and mount Gigas from Wizardry 8;
A large part dunganov in TES2 and some of TES3 (cave Mamei);
Sewage in the first silent hill;
Dolby... the Church of the Holy Blood Code in Wayne;
The forbidden forest of Bloodborne.

Sorry, ТЕС2 and the Temple had been. Then to heap - Castle of Odani Нио2 (this is where the boss is a helicopter, ugh, me-cock). Nor anyhow any maze, but remember, for a long time been dealing with him.
And for a snack - Zeliard was such eight-bit characters on msdos, that there's no level - so furious lair of the Minotaur without a map and with a bunch of transitions. In short, break a leg)