3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowman2008 25.12.19 11:15 am

Toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

As you know, Biovar posted the toolset for a subject. Our Western colleagues already full rivet forge swords and armor.
I propose to share here the links to the various mods,discuss troubles when they are created, etc.
84 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fil2814 25.12.19

The main trouble installing the toolset,well at least from me.
For me the main issue is fixed.

N
NDN 25.12.19

the main trouble for me is to understand the principle of operation of THIS editor.before(neverwinters) it was a lot easier.there's even the cloak could not do it.the algorithm of indistinct some.

V
VlitZ 25.12.19

MNU and edit features do not :( only to create their own...

T
Tezard 25.12.19

how to load locations ?) .... in Tes and NWN editors more easier.

V
VVarf 25.12.19

To Locke we must do to create the arena then open it properties and there on the right in the menu at the top of the Arena where Layot to choose the location

L
Lysyy Drakon 25.12.19

Toolset and work with him. What problems arise when it starts and how to fix them. And all that is connected with it.
Ask questions in this thread and answer those who ask for help. Provide links to possible sources of information. And tell me, what you have created for yourself.

Here's a good istenic of information about the toolset, configure it and work with it. However, in English.
Sharing useful links is welcome.

Here's links to Russian language resources where you can find out about the toolset:
Bioware.EN - discussion and questions about the toolset (and answers) on their forum.
The city of Craftsmen - is also a good and informative forum.

F
FOLIEaDEUX 25.12.19

Damn, one such theme were drowned. Suppose that at least one will survive, I wonder do you understand this utility, there is kind of a lot of possibilities for creating additional content. Or throw referring to a Russian website where this deal

S
SetX 25.12.19

Yes, PTS should support the subject GIVE the MANUAL ON the SOVIET! the game is good and should be continued!

o
outsoul 25.12.19

I want to add my inventory bothering requestby gifts for the characters.How can I do it?

D
Dragon age_666 25.12.19

I have another request, I asked a mod to add his companions, the hostess of the forest who will help me in this you can pay via the Web maney or girlfriend.

S
SetX 25.12.19

for gifts there is code Dragon age_666 yab also the succubus added

S
Super Kote 25.12.19

Where to download it? My game is not registered

o
outsoul 25.12.19

SetX code adds that not all gifts

S
SetX 25.12.19

and what it all, what with all the Persians out there to stir up Hosh:) well I do not know code enough. not hopping time has passed and still no poltavaskii modification no. and manual choti small

S
SetX 25.12.19

and the game is clearly not enough BIG battles, Schaub ash meat around!

o
outsoul 25.12.19

SetX I need simple gifts and not the quest,that would be the location to improve,and the quest that every time dialogue with podawanie work.

w
warhammer-1 25.12.19

I have one vopros is it possible to install the toolset on the PIRATES!!!!!!!(and how)

S
SetX 25.12.19

CURRENT PEOPLE !DON'T FORGET! You will FIND RESOURCES FOR TOOLSETу REPORT HERE!!!! personally, I have seen sooo little like those (rare now) then let's at least referring

S
Senistero 25.12.19

sobsno a question for those who knows middelste that you can create a NPC for a few gold which can bedevil looks Persian?

S
SetX 25.12.19

Yes