3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowman2008 25.12.19 11:15 am

Toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

As you know, Biovar posted the toolset for a subject. Our Western colleagues already full rivet forge swords and armor.
I propose to share here the links to the various mods,discuss troubles when they are created, etc.
84 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Harvey Hell 25.12.19

StokNsk54
It is time to remember that this site is mostly sitting Fuckers and Lamers, no one had anything efficient do not tell, will not help, here to write and ask for something - a dead room. Local users themselves don't know shit. All what you can count on playgrounds, this is not support and assistance, and sarcastic critic and kaki in his address to the students.

A
Assasin_rogue 25.12.19

Don't know whether the writing in General, who knows all the cheats to edit the stats of weapons?
My GFF 4

D
Detektrius 25.12.19

The toolset stupid crutch wyslany the biotvarey. They themselves did not use them, and users ipoteca...

S
Svyatoslav Lukaev 25.12.19

I want to replace the body of a man in Elvish. Rather I want to put Liliana in the face of the elf. Morph turned out terrible)) Head was inside the body and sooooo small.
In short, how to transform a Lily in elf? Where are the resources for the body of an npc or how to edit them?