3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowman2008 25.12.19 11:15 am

Toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

As you know, Biovar posted the toolset for a subject. Our Western colleagues already full rivet forge swords and armor.
I propose to share here the links to the various mods,discuss troubles when they are created, etc.
84 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrisands 25.12.19

I have a question how to create the spell I want to add a branch to the mage (or battle mage) that the mage could wear 2 sword and then you go with sword and dagger...that maybe someone will make a mod who can or will explain in detail... and how to get meteorite ore... I have a fashion which does not work did not work did not get in the journey the ore... so I want to add and make the legendary sword I saw the article but it says how to create thing and add to the inventory...
PS I don't know C++... in advance not to write redirect script ability
Thanks in advance to all for the effort)) (even for long reading this topic)

A
Apmucm 25.12.19

Hi all. 3 questions I have.
1. If there is enough buying the localized Russian version of DA for the installation of the toolset? No effect if translation on the program.
2. Know anything about the toolset DA2?
3. When creating fashion, are there any elements whose values can not be set exactly, and to leave some range for automatic selection, for example: in a room can be a chair, table or bed :). And with each new upload fashion, maybe these are the values different?
3rd question is rather rhetorical.

W
Warslav 25.12.19

Answer:
1) Enough. No impact. If th - the forums most of the answers on the nuances already there.
2) I - do not know. At least the first to understand.
3) So easy - not to add no chairs, no beds, there are certain procedures for this. Look at YouTube and forums for tutorials on adding objects to the area, building the locations and so on. Much has already been described. (see the post of user Da-world above)

M
MORF2010 25.12.19

People someone tell me what the name of disip that in the camp at Bodan adds a girl ???
The girl you can make yourself weapons and armor !!!!
Originally found the file on http://da-world.ru but there is now maintenance work.
If anyone knows please tell me

K
KhaTTar 25.12.19

Is there any tutorial to create new hairstyles for the characters?(Just create, not replace, the hairdo from the Persian)

3ds Max'om possess, 2d editors, too.

L
Liriya 25.12.19

Guys, I have crashes classic error:

Unable to connect to the database.

Run the toolset configuration program and verify
your settings or serch the toolset wiki
social.bioware.com/wiki/dattoolset to help this issue.

This toolset must now exit.

Have tried EVERYTHING that you suggest on this very wiki doesn't help - there is no access to the database and though you burst((( How to drag a database from the disk, apparently, it does not give access.

Version 1.01 of the toolset, Windows 7, SQL installed DAO is NOT installed on the C drive.

Someone please advise something!

G
Grove26 25.12.19

Liria hi, try to do so through the control panel, add / remove programs remove everything related to Microsoft SQL Server 2005, and then delete the Dragon Age Toolset in the folder where you have it is on the way

C:Documents and Settings\username\My documents\BioWare\Dragon Age prowess in the folder packages\core files such as patch patch_tools, textures, toolset, env, data_tools on the way C:\Documents and Settings\username\My documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns delete the folder with the name of your module if you have time to create a

Then go on your way C:\Program Files there delete the folder Microsoft SQL Server and DAODB.

Then perestanavlivaya Toolset without changing anything and without removing any ticks, I would advise the installer toolset to throw in the game folder and install

Try it on C drive to install

PS I Hope will help, I helped, if not help ATPases.

L
Liriya 25.12.19

Grove26
C:Documents and Settings\username\My documents\BioWare\Dragon Age prowess in the folder packages\core files such as patch patch_tools, textures, toolset, env, data_tools on the way C:\Documents and Settings\username\My documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns delete the folder with the name of your module if you have time to create a

I have no such files there and not created by me modules. And downloaded mods need to remove these folders?

I have a folder:
C:\Users\User\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Toolset
Apparently, the toolset there. The trouble is that to uninstall the toolset via the installer, I can't - the installation file gave an error when creating the Uninstaller. Can the toolset to manually remove? Which folders exactly to remove?

G
Grove26 25.12.19

Liria
When you installed the toolset you have the installation path what it was?

L
Liriya 25.12.19

Grove26
In the game folder, even the choice was not given. The game is not on disc, I'm on a separate disc game set. The path looks like this:

M:\Program Files\Games\Dragon Age

G
Grove26 25.12.19

Liria
So let's do so from the control panel, installing and removing programs as I said delete all that is connected with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and also take away the toolset, as I understand it only the appearance is removed but not important, and then from the folder, manually delete the folder in the toolset and manually delete from the disk or where you have Microsoft SQL Server there is, delete manually and Microsoft SQL Server DAODB and put everything on the new

L
Liriya 25.12.19

Grove26
Thanks, I'll try.

L
Liriya 25.12.19

Well, finally got my hands to reinstall the toolset! What I want to say thanks again Grove26 for the advice, have done so. Poudalyat SQL database installed with the toolset folder in the game folder, from override removed, uninstalled SQL server and reinstalled again without removing any checkboxes during installation. Helped. Now everything launches!

G
Grove26 25.12.19

Liria

I was glad to help, just ask =)))

B
Bibronager 25.12.19

Guys,in the toolset but if you do,well...here I made a cool sword.Put it in the game and as the file to find that on the website send.We can understand you did not understand me but pomoghite

G
Grove26 25.12.19

Bibronager

Poryskat on this website http://fox777.ucoz.com/index/programmy/0-21 there instructions for the editor to export, import, and I briefly had a successful model of a program, maybe there something will find

A
Aleks333TAGIIIL 25.12.19

People I have a strange problem...after the successful installation and use of this prog, I got in the game started the mess, all acts are automatically just gone and also raising the LVL does not work...
Simply put I in the game went and not know what to do, can something be?????

L
Lord [Glaive] Dmitriy 25.12.19

A little late, but did not see the answer to the question why there is no Russian toolset.
Result argument in the example, all known TES Constructor Set.
The trouble is that it is always better to work on the original toolset, one of narushayutsya work just the toolset. Russian CS is buggy and crashes every minute.

a
aragorn22 25.12.19

http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoolset/index.php/Main_Page/ru ----here is the FAQ on TOOLSету at the bottom of the page click on the title and read RUSSIAN,the truth is one trouble the rest is English but can be translated using Opera or promtexpert there all the time and so would all of myself posted here in Russian quarrels guys )))

M
MrNyama 25.12.19

when you open the save game says out of memory how to deal with this plague?