3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowman2008 25.12.19 11:15 am

Toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

As you know, Biovar posted the toolset for a subject. Our Western colleagues already full rivet forge swords and armor.
I propose to share here the links to the various mods,discuss troubles when they are created, etc.
84 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt88 25.12.19

Well, until enough bourgeois wiki about the toolset. First translated with the help of Google, but then discarded this stupid idea. In principle it is possible to take on the translation of the manual, at the same time and learn the basics of the toolset (now with Cutscene understand).
Who has the desire to write.

Well, or who have the desire and ability to concoct some kind of battle scene, too, write. The main thing - to start, there was already a look. I don't think that the game already has a guru, who know the toolset as your 5 fingers, so ask particularly not one.

c
combos 25.12.19

Guys tell me where can I find a manual in Russian or at least explain how to do(redo) the characters ( for example-the Morrigan)???
And then downloaded and not able to work! (((((

V
Volt88 25.12.19

As far as I understand, these characters are sewn into a kernel that doesn't change (only padded) using the toolset.

S
Super Kote 25.12.19

After startup setup freezes the computer :(

V
Volt88 25.12.19

Well, this is you have the schools, either the installation file is broken. Which system do?

S
Super Kote 25.12.19

windows 7

V
Volt88 25.12.19

I don't think the toolset is tailored for her. So FZ, wait for the patch I think.

S
Super Kote 25.12.19

Sorry. I'll try to pump. Maybe just an exe

M
Morlah 25.12.19

Question: How in the camp to put a box or chest in which it will be possible belongings to add?

p
pashalet 25.12.19

Morlah As in the camp to put a box or chest in which it will be possible belongings to add?

C chest a small problem... looks like in TAO system of containers is a little different than in neverwinters toolset.

But I got no problem ponadelat unique clothes and put them in a script in your inventory GG. :-))

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Senistero 25.12.19

people, please tell me how to spawn the created object to the game

V
Volt88 25.12.19

Through scripts. Look at Wikipedia tuleta.

s
svsdima 25.12.19

People please help I installed the editor but when I run out

Unable to connect to the database.

Run the toolset configuration program and verify
your settings or serch the toolset wiki
social.bioware.com/wiki/dattoolset to help this issue.

This toolset must now exit.

can somebody help with this problem?

S
Senile De Mentior 25.12.19

unable to connect to database.
Run the configuration program and verify your settings or search the toolset to help social.bioware.com/wiki/dattoolset to solve this problem

The Toolset will be closed.

I don't know more sorry. look for help for the link.

S
Sidle Jinks 25.12.19

License?

s
svsdima 25.12.19

thank you I'll try to get some help on the link

F
Feangren 25.12.19

the toolset crashes when trying to open das. a save file. he is missing something or need to access is tricky?

f
fanatRPG 25.12.19

Guys I am super site on draganac founded here and everything is plug-ins, and the old and toolset lessons.
http://da-world.3dn.ru

M
Midnight2008 25.12.19

The site is actually good a lot of useful things there !!!!!!!!!!!

M
Midnight2008 25.12.19

I remember one RPG I was able using a similar editor to replace the model of the main gg in the early game, where you write the name and cherry-picking appearance parameters ,,, and I changed it \ to one of the game bosses .... and it turned out very kewl, approached the animation and more here Toko clothes nerekomenduojama had to carry .. And the question actually be can in Dragon age to do something similar i.e. toolseta , well, for example to change the model when you choose the player people well. sex on succubu demon of desire , etc...... ???? Someone did a similar post pliz very necessary ....