3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 28.12.19 08:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Company of Heroes 2)

The game became more recall - behind enemy lines
163 Comments
Sort by:
H
HuntR 28.12.19

The game was with the same schools as the first part, that is, in all these years no work on the bugs not conducted. Stupidly over the last year has painted a campaign for the Russian, and they gave the multiplayer. The game is not particularly great, but not bad for the World now strategy out rarely. You can play, but optimization and oak intelligence gave the impression which is no STRATEGY in this game is still there, this is important!)

H
HuntR 28.12.19

And I agree that freedom alone is no - the game is scripted and linear! in multiplayer, certainly interesting...

J
JJ_Jon_34_rus 28.12.19

played more than 20 hours ....what can I say. single 4 10. animation - 9.5 / 10. very interesting cartoon not a little addictive.

I
ImperatorPC 28.12.19

Guys, tell me, what is so bad single? Can not just now to play. Boring? Monotonous? Or space as in Dov2? Very interesting, or not so sad?

V
Vladeek 28.12.19

Can't say that I am a fan of the genre,but the game just amazed.Gameplay count-all on the level.Cranberry is a little,but not hovering.Before you start reading on the forums all complained about bad optimization..Fears were not confirmed-when a graph on medium settings it flies on my comp level is below average.Conclusion-optimize great and do not lie!!!!

S
ScorpionBSG 28.12.19

ImperatorPC
Boring and monotonous, there is no freedom of action, yearning specific. Lately, fashionable rivet games, stupid for multiplayer, but in the strategy genre... is too much, before such nebylo. So make the choice, but in favor of the multiplayer, not creating a normal story and change! In the end, full degradacion!

e
eN4ez 28.12.19

well, actually passed the game... game rules, there's only 2-3 at the beginning of the mission crap, and then all the rules as in the first part, the missions are varied, the impressions are good.

M
Mordok 28.12.19

HuntR,
This review is all nonsense. As a man, the last two missions in the campaign and haven't played the multiplayer can do something to overlook?
Playing in battle or against a human opponent is immediately faced with snow storms during which the reduced field of vision, quickly covering his tracks infantry and tanks in the snow, freezing hole in the ice, the faster frostbite occurs in soldiers.
In Sunny weather: we carry troops, encountered the enemy engineers trodden path closer to the edge of the map, estimate what point the enemy to your secret Sally wants to cut off and send punitive expedition in the truck.
Or stumble on to the tracks while chasing infantry, cheerfully scratching my back and pull PT to new line, while the tank is not shown.

In the snow: footprints in the snow disappear very fast, so the burn was there enemy or not - is unrealistic. Moreover, the soldiers walking through the snow during a snow storm - invisible to the enemy. A detachment of the enemy maybe a meter away from your snowdrift on the way to run not ignore your soldiers.
I have so Makar, not just veterans survived: the truck or the fire reached a maximum of two, but in a safe area outlasted and scratched to the base to replenish.
Due to frostbite the main routes of the infantry: from bonfire to bonfire. Set nearby infantry squad in camo and they advance favorable position finish order after order. The enemy often can't even run a squad of soldiers already frostbitten and living just one to your base not run so far. But your warm and orders :)
The enemy had built a defensive line from just manpower - no problem! We carry two or three fire and they retreat... or in a couple of minutes you can come and pick up the captured mortars.
By the way, in may Bethke fires in a storm it was impossible to ignite, and the calculations of PT frost - full hardcore.
---
All I have described above, the author of the review summed up this way: Your vaunted winter?.. Whom you drive!.. The gameplay is not affected!.
---
In the new part of every strategic point gives gasoline and supplies, and manpower is available immediately and limited. Depending on the needs any point it is possible to strengthen to increase supplies (in addition to the standard income) or fuel. There are only a few specialized nodes for the supplies/gasoline (fortified by default).
On the last day of beta found the observation tower (in addition to more resources and opens the map in a large radius), and a repair shop.
Played on Pripyat winter for the tower were the most fierce battles. Especially in the winter when the river froze over and the infantry with tanks on the ice in any place was. It, damn it, not the machine gun on the bridges to deliver!
---
Again, a new approach to the capture points the author of the review described ...it's the same КоХ1.
---
The last DL: at first he did not understand why at the chart of the first part so sags the game, and then noticed that the review for each unit is calculated dynamically. Not like before - the radius around the squad, and given the obstacles: if the entire squad to rest in the wall of the house - he sees nothing for him, but it's worth even one soldier to get the wall and the map is highlighted under available the corner. It is very noticeable when the infantry among the debris of heavy equipment fighting - constantly changing the review, and not spherical radii and the specific angles. Put somehow the sniper with the ban on shooting in the woods, to map highlighted - figure out there! Through the trees he saw nothing.
Plus the height of the buildings now plays a role: the higher the roof the bigger the radius.
Now take all these mistakes together and discover the cause of the subsidence of the game.
---
About the brakes, the author complained of course, but that's about viewing angles mention scored:) But a lot of scratching about marketing with the titans... And also nonsense.
---
Company of Heroes 2 has completely changed in terms of strategy, it is a pity that the old pictures don't notice.
Hammer on these pseudo-reviewers, hammer on ...bаt' kopat'! and play online with friends. After a couple of days so the same will be puzzled with such surveys and comparisons with StarCraft ...and Total War (as he then side?).

i
ichigo13 28.12.19

Now, if someone taught her to play-played would love,p.s. .. key bought)

-
-Shane- 28.12.19

In the story the feeling that relic first, did Dov 3, but then replaced the Imperial guard in the Russian and turned out to Koh 2. And partly orcs they were replaced, instead of waaagh now they cheers.

A
Ali Shishan 28.12.19

people and is there for LAN play option???

b
borman 28.12.19

so a game lokalki no, optimization is shit, but play on the network, behind enemy lines 100 times better.

a
adsl2010 28.12.19

Too much DLC, and it's just CUT content from the finished game...

p
papanduro 28.12.19

Scenario sujecki handshake and gubazeuli, right arrow of the oscilloscope off scale.

s
sanya38 28.12.19

The game is really ON ALL parameters worse Vtylu enemy 2 7-year-old,especially when you consider its numerous Addons for every taste and color.
But if someone disagree, be kind, write that's so great you saw this igrulya that together is a"long-of-options-Pro-Germans got 9.1 score?

B
Bosoy 28.12.19

sanya38
Physics , graphics , great multiplayer , weather effects affect gameplay , much less bugs .

s
sanya38 28.12.19

Physics in TB2 timeless physics only body of infantry, everything else falls apart, falls,slips,burns and explodes all the standards. This is only a visual component. Now gameplay. Is it possible to СОН2 to throw a grenade through the window, and if it gets into the wall, then ricocheted to the side,roll down the slope and so on? It is possible,from powerful weapons (SU-100 for example) anti-tank block, destroy the enemy tank, shot through a wooden house? Could there rebounded from the armor of a more powerful tank, the PT shell accidentally fall in ,such as field moradia, and destroy\damage it? Could there tank to go into the house, breaking through the wall, poke the muzzle out the window and sit there as in ambush? But if this tank blows ammunition, it uletevshy tower is still a physical object of the game? With your weight and speed? Which may,for example successfully land on standing next to the APC and crush it? No, I don't think. And I just brought those aspects of physics In the rear врага2 (all these cases were EXACTLY in the addon desert Fox) that first came to mind.
graphics- well, advantages of graphics in an rts, the question is quite controversial, but whatever. Really, if you don't believe me, take Fox pustyni or black jackets (they are on any tracker lying around), install (this is 5-10 minutes at a time), run and compare. To say that ВТ2 in terms of graphics more beautiful, I certainly would not venture, but uglier and that I also will not say. The quality of the models, the number of polygons,texture resolution,animation -- In these games, they are about the same level. It's like comparing C&C3 and Red Alert 3. There are just different graphics, but at the same level. Yes СОН2 have a lot of fashion effects, like reflections of the sun on the ice and puddles, but in ВТ2 much better special effects (just compare both these games looks the fire Katyusha and the issues will disappear by themselves).
great multiplayer and what is he GORGEOUS??? I beseech thee, the standard capture the control point gameplay. We have already seen in thousands of other games, and much steeper (yeah, remember World in Conflict, especially in terms of graphics and physics).
weather effects affect gameplay- well, Yes... that's dignity! I certainly have nothing against it, Blizzard is very enlivens the gameplay. But still, the same conditions were in the first shogun (where archers rain a bad shot, and cavalry in the heat, died like flies), and still in many places (Oh Yes - the sandstorms of Dune 2, which is still Sega was), but none of the players, and the developers (you) could not stand the realization of the weather in the discharge of some special advantages.
much less bugs - no... Osobenno the word much (ie too many times). Where are you bugs found in behind enemy lines 2? I think after the first patches ВТВ2 has become one of the most stable games. Still, I don't believe I have it flying.
Strange thing to say.

D
Dim0n36 28.12.19

I don't know how anyone but the company is great,not often like it vihodyat, the cartoon is also good but the problem is that saving does not work rules writes that a save file exists. By the way nobody knows the solution of this problems ?

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanya38
Physics better in VTV, and models of fighters and animations in КоХ2. The effects of the game somewhere on the same level, in Koch better lighting, and VTV is again physics does a lot more colorful. Here you can argue where that beautiful and so not come to the same conclusion.

But about the gameplay you bent. Here on this parameter to compare the game even harder, they have ideologically different. Otherwise, VTV is also a standard capture the control point and the game is unremarkable.

s
sanya38 28.12.19

Well, about the beauty and entertainment I mean that the games are in principle identical (given the fact that the Vtylu enemy 2 was released 7 YEARS AGO and never claimed the title of best strategy on the planet,and the universe years in particular as there is in their advertising trumpeted"reluctancy ).

And the gameplay depends on your play style. If VTV:Assault squad not to bother with the universe and not shove grenades manually and stores in the pockets of soldiers (if you can resist the temptation). Then Yes, the normal capture points.
In addition, I cited the example of ВТВ2 ONLY as a game on a similar theme (the second world), as well КОХ2 MUCH WORSE than MANY RTS (World in conflict, Red Alert3, Generals, RUSE,Wargame,StarCraft2, and -- surprise, surprise Company of heroes 1). Why? Because Sega (megatrip) it's not THQ, far away... And as they minusy your would not bother to level the creators of Supreme commander, Red Faction and Broken Sword they do not jump... Sorry... Rest in peace THQ you gave us a lot of funny moments!
And so,I was just wondering why the Playground every passing slag put on 9 or 10 points?
This game 5-7 points red price (and then, as they say, beggars can't be choosers)!