3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 28.12.19 08:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Company of Heroes 2)

The game became more recall - behind enemy lines
163 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanya38
For me it КоХ2 great strategy in multiplayer for me is more interesting than the same StarCraft (I love the game but every time to rebuild their base with clear tibenham, very annoying) . A RUSE or Wargame I played for a few hours, and then I'm done playing. Generals and PA3 good strategy, but I don't understand what they are better, again for me personally.

If you do not like КоХ2, then just forget it. Everyone has their own taste and call everything you don't like the prohodnyak not worth it.

13ySamuray 28.12.19

And I have time. And after patches got worse. I thought that the worst black UPSA can't , but... there are still craftsmen to create expensive beta versions))

13ySamuray 28.12.19

Now just waiting for Rome 2 and the Tour de France 13 . More NBA 14 -- everything else is a cheap gun for Glazkov. ))

R
Roman Niko21 28.12.19

passed
impressions of pirates
performance: no problems with the game I met played on medium high, no crashes nor freezes fiction
plot: cranberry cranberry cranberry, bullshit, not a single Russian name and surname(the main character really brought in the end, fell under the table)
graphics: it's COH, no complaints here
gameplay: as usual in COH, scored vagrants together and went to war, the Russians in this game invincible force
as a strategy it is not bad, though nothing new, more frustrated than pleased((

S
Spectre0910 28.12.19

sanya38

Where did you come from. The game was developed by Relic and not THQ or SEGA. The last two is the publishers. You understand the difference?!

s
sanya38 28.12.19

Yes, from there, from where you!
Do you know what is the function of the publisher? The same as a producer in the movie. I mean, besides the fact that he pays all the production and support of the game, he is also :
1. Assesses the level of development (the Commission is from the publisher looks at the crappy graphics,dull gameplay,perteeny humor and willigly design and says: Okay! What you need! People shavaet!)
2. Shamelessly intervenes in the development process (Type: Our research SCHRUPP said that this year in adolescents of 13-14 years is especially popular with the Nazis-the platypus pokemon and, therefore, we do not care how, but they should be in the game!! In addition, you need to knock out a tear small dramas, so the plot will kill the character (Tychus,johnny Gets RIP)! Oh Yes! And on the third level of the game as a boss redhead chick with a machine gun have big Boobs!!!)
3. And the most important thing! They shamelessly cut the time of development (Mass Effect 3 and its endings send their love) and the financing of the project.

So, it is often the publisher is responsible for the quality of the product, because the product goes exactly the way it is, the publisher sees.
The difference understood?

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanya38
Just after THQ had big financial problems, so they were running out of time and didn't give enough money (due to their complete absence).

s
sanduza 28.12.19

the first part of the play since then, when it came out. About the second part I can say:

1) FUCK A NETWORK GAME!!! Compared with the old part
- NO any filter
- NO choice of servers,
- NO choice of maps and spawning positions,
- NO auto combat, but rather right now, ALL the fucking stupid fucking game itself. As the tanks pressed the button into battle, and play with anyone.....anyhow, anywhere, anybody.
- if you want to play with a friend on your card, NO!!!!! Play one of the guys myself with a computer, people will not work. Forgot to add the button.

2) simplify the game , in other words... be stupefied . to be able to play even debil.
- Where are the some improve research in the buildings??
- What happened to the thread? commanders no areas of specific doctrines, just stupid to have thrown chips at random.
- Where the numbers of the characteristics of the troops, so you can quickly understand what are the forces against which effectiveness and not remember it?

3) REMOVED STATISTICS.... .. . . .why????? Why do I have this weird abstraction of the color of the medals in the upper-right corner of the screen???

4) MENSILI the LIMIT of TROOPS - with 200ед. 100. but how to explain it??? now we have a Russian mortar platoon has 6 people takes 6 slots, and the German consists of 3 people, but is also 6 slots!!!!!!!!!!!! and so with all!!!!!!!!!
In the end I build two tanks, two guns, machine, two platoons of soldiers, machine gun, sniper and something else on his wide the discretion.... . .that's all.. . FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! After such meager proportions the concept of the strategy is scattered.

5) Why put the General chat??? Why can't I play with Chinese, or get a couple of hachi and then to war with them yourself????

6) How would I stupidly did not made a mistake, but in this game I even one a NOOB will not be able to call!!!
The concept of NOOB in this game does not exist due to the lack of STATISTICS and freedom of COMMUNICATION.

I understand that all people can not please everyone, but GIVE people the choice. Let the fans of randomness playing random, and those who support me - let's play together!

Why then create the second part, you ask?????? With such success it was possible to create a new addon to the first part, which adds the red army. And it would turn out not worse!!!
Unfortunately games are now primarily doing purely commercial purposes. Nobody cares comfort.

But the game still remains interesting and unikalnoy...... the best of its kind. You have to accept and play with a hope for change.

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanduza

1) So are the rating battles on the public in most RTS, otherwise can not be. For all other custom game.

2) - Some improvement is in the main building, the others are moved from buildings to units.
The branch also rearranged a set of abilities that commanders have a certain specificity.
- You find it so hard to remember something ? Wipe out a dozen fights and you'll know what against what.

3) the Stats will soon appear, now developers understand how to tie to the incentives with all the chips.

4) I Have over 100 games yet there was no case of exceeding the limit. But if you play with two tanks, two cannons, armored personnel carriers, two infantry platoons, a sniper, a machine gun and something else, when it's nothing to lose in battle, raises a lot of questions about the fight if you do.

5) If you go into the game to bother hachey in the chat, I have no comment to this.

6) Judging by what you wrote - you nubyara. Is that better ? :)

Do not boil, you know, what did you expect from the game something special and very cool, but in reality nothing can be perfect. And if you still like it, then just forget it for the inconvenience, in the long run, you are not used to.

s
sanduza 28.12.19

and you're the smart one, or just decided vyebnutsya??? I just wrote my impressions of the game, not to the market to razvodit.
I can only say one thing, if you're wondering how I play, what I am missing 100 points limit - I'm sorry - you just л0х don't understand this game =)

M
MaxBuger 28.12.19

sanduza
Mosk turn, you cannot create a game and play against someone that you would want a sidekick of achivami all for free not stuffed succumbing to each other, pumping PTS. interesting and then I think the server you can create and stat will appear

K
Kolyuchiy83 28.12.19

Alex Tyl
At least one intelligent. Only with the collapse of the Empire do not agree. The Russian Empire was powerful, not start a revolution under the leadership of the patient's neurotic hysteria, can fight to the Germans in the first world and the second with Hitler and nebylo would, and so the government seized the gold reserves is fucked and the cattle boss wisdom put, without shame and conscience with a complete lack of honor. And red commanders Koba shot, because wetting is that they had the power taken away, as he's Volodenka.

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanduza
I left my opinion in response to yours, it's all right :D

Колючий83
If sarcasm, then thank you :3

s
sanduza 28.12.19

Alex Tyl
You're just a Troll. Nowhere to do with energy, so leave your smart opinions on all forums of the world :D

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sanduza
Um, where I'm a Troll ? O_o
Well then, I'll Stralis, lalka, azazazaz ,_,

M
Mordok 28.12.19

sanduza,
You come to a battle, invite a friend (the button invite), choose map/resources/initial location in addition you may also invite your mates from the friends list in the game. Set steam speak and labite crowd. Anyone without a microphone - sits in chalice before the game and is Enter at the time.

What to for the public to zahostit the game anymore - not good. On the other hand, in recent years hostile only those who are on the same map, the same starting point was zadrachivat year and now the same strategy is fighting. Won - plus in the article, poured a drop. I played one a couple of times, so he has those same units at the same time in the same directions ran like stuck with him. While trying all the rules to develop gave him a couple of times. Then zadolbali and rasol his Leer on the first three minutes. As your panzershrek seeded and began to demolish the headquarters - and he wrote me a NOOB and dropped in...

S
Stewie_ 28.12.19

sanduza

I have never hit the limit,not much played,one stamp and tanks and PT and Katyusha was 2 and a few platoons of infantry.The only believe that Russian cannon,which is artillery,too requirements it is overpriced,including on the limit,but everything else was fine.

With auto selection of the want to play invited a friend or myself,pressed the fight and wait,basically the selection is normal,although I think level means nothing,used to play against people with level much higher than ours and won them as children.

The game has one main disadvantage,the lack of normal balance.Playing for the Russian possible payoffs only through the rapid capture points with infantry and cutting off the Germans from the gasoline,another way is not found,is useless against tanks Russian German,actually,even 2 on 1 does not roll,I mean something that is in the barracks. T34-85-until they crawl either win or lose.Regarding the is-2 tank some weak gun 122 is again struggling to cope with the most common German tank 1 on 1,though, and wins in the end,armor is also not great,although tolerable,but strangely weaker than the same tiger 2 times.Take the ISU-152,but to personally destroy the building sense of it,I did not see the technique against the weak,the gun damage is again negligible for this caliber,well 1 on 1 it is generally cardboard,can only be used as an anchor.While the normal Soviet equipment,in my opinion su-85 and the anti-settlement is also good.As for mortars,personally for me they do not enjoy special popularity,if they hit the target,then 1 shot out of 5.The presence of penal battalions in a typical barracks do not see the point,and why it is more expensive than the new recruits and they are armed better than the regular army is not at all strange.Katyusha is a very good weapon,especially if there are two of them.Well, so balance,balance and more balance is needed.

Actually quite strange that Russian is usually in the barracks of a tank can only build t-34 76 and t-70,and the Germans PZ-4 and Panther,when the same T34-76 can not cope even with the PP,not to mention the t-70,and if you take the Panther so it and t-34 85 can handle the work and not the fact,I do not see any logic,infantry German,standard and even stuffed with grenades and anti-tank weapons and machine guns,the Russian infantry only with rifles,Yes, anti-tank grenades that ST hardly hurt,and the PCA is as a skill,well, that kind of nonsense.

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

Stewie_
T-34 should be a support unit first and foremost, to break by ramming the enemy tanks, and then there are the ZIS-3 or SU-85 (drying noticeably stronger even Stuga) . Soviet heavy mortars (which are called a doctrine) once destroyed the entire German infantry, they are very annoying with the constant bombardment and have a sufficiently large radius of attack. ISU-152 is fine destroying manpower of the enemy, but against tanks it is equivalent to the SU-85.
About the corps, all is not so simple. Soviet ground attack aircraft are the most enduring and effective anti-personnel unit. And recruits with two or three insignias, PCA and bedding can even compete with pantsergrenadery, not to mention the simple grenadiers.

M
Mordok 28.12.19

Stewie_
Any Soviet calculation knocked twice as long due to the number. A detachment of infantry, at the expense of the same population, one-on-one in the field takes down a German squad without g43. Three units with ATGM -om the demolition uncovered the Panther due to the stun of the crew, and if in the beta panzershrek steadily fell on Soviet technology and two squads of grenadiers was a good T-34 kill, then release and panzershrek, and every cut so that the ATGM was the only serious PT in the infantry on both sides.
120mm. mortars are a different story altogether. Due to the range, indirect fire and power can be demolished once the defense lines and destroy the base completely German sitting somewhere under the bell tower and setting up ambushes on those mortars will try to dislodge.
At the moment: if the player behind the German was able to put Panther on the battlefield, while not losing a third of their infantry and support after the Soviets lost. If the control of gasoline lost half of support, German lost, and no armor will not help him.
If the red army tanks pull out to level German will not balance and the stuffing of the Germans.
If you reduce the number of Soviet troops up to four soldiers and tanks pull up to the level of the Germans - get warcraft 2.
I do not like the tactics of the URRRAAAA! and heaping the corpses of the Germans, but it fucking works... So if you ignore the events of the game and present it as a war against Snilow Azimuth - get two Nations with completely different strategy and tactics of the battle, not warcraft, in which the parties were distinguished by the color of the clothes...

S
Stewie_ 28.12.19

When the is-2 loses to Tiger 1 in duel 1 on 1 with a tiger remains half lives,this is not normal...

When three T-34 85 difficulty assort tiger 1 is not normal

When 122 mm is-2 PZ demolished life is not much stronger than a regular t-34 76 is not normal

When ISU-152 by the force is equal to the su-85 is not normal

If the Germans have in the barracks is usually a Panther,which is equal in strength to two t-34-85,which by the way cannot be created in a normal barracks,it's not normal,all it says on the Fig balance...