3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 28.12.19 08:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Company of Heroes 2)

The game became more recall - behind enemy lines
163 Comments
Sort by:
s
sand333 28.12.19

Guys and in multice kV-1 to build?

A
Alex Tyl 28.12.19

sand333
No, there is only the kV-8

S
SpacePredator 28.12.19

First downloaded a pirated version of the game, like not played, only watched with one eye for that game because I played Supreme Commander, later still remembered it decided to launch classic all the well-known Skirmish mode or Deathmatch I couldn't include decided to buy, bought installed it again and immediately sat down to play. I play very much I don't understand why she got such low scores (7-8) for this gorgeous game is a little too much) seems to be at first glance it seems that this is the same syndicate only with Russian, but when carefully prismotrelsya and play immediately comes to mind is that it is not, really liked how the battles look very cool effekto, tanks that only are simply balm for the soul than a game immediately draws. Prettier graphics in the game tanks and infantry look just dazzling to horror, very cool made snowstorm which may the entire squad to die and so you have to put the fires, the truth here is optimization of the game disappoint, although of course this is most likely the case in my calculator which is not so good drawn games, but still the brakes in the game sickly and where they occur is clearly not because of the video card because changing settings does nothing, besides it is not like game balance, like the infantry of the USSR, equal to the infantry of the Germans, but the tanks, the Soviet Union simply no tanks and boxes kartonie, my T-34-76 shooting at ACS of the Germans and all his shells fly off from it, and it does puny damage the T-34 and have to rely on cunning for German tanks in General ahead of invincible almost, it certainly is not very important, but in the game a clear imbalance which interferes with the USSR to win the battle, still did not like the fact that some vehicles and infantry should be accessed via command menu especially is very strongly associated with the Soviet Union, because the only infantry unit they have is the Recruits with Mashinami which unfortunately do not cope very well with the infantry of the Germans, it is certainly not bad, but I would like to build them, and not to call, and so of course I put the game a 9.5/10 0.5 points off for imbalance between the parties, I personally liked the game and I don't regret the money spent, all the luck!

E
Eriori 28.12.19

The very first step it is necessary outbalancing IS2 otherwise is crazy , the eyes see , Moscow doesn't understand .

P
Pashok51reg 28.12.19

Bitches experience points are not credited!!!!!So no impressions

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 28.12.19

Oh, and like we to water in the West Western commenters:
http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/h02tl3/company-of-heroes-2-review.
Although what is there to wonder.

M
Mordok 28.12.19

Oh, and like we to water in the West Western commenters:
What do you think? But bespokoiny! Where too stupid fatty amerikosam understand the intricacies of the Russian soul! They train are stupid!

Read the review itself - without praise, without snot and unfounded complaints. The author briefly described the game, especially not venturing. Copyright irrigation was observed.

O
OrangeHead 28.12.19

I taschemta a fan of the first part. I along studied, played one skirmish against three hardcore, I love the thing. when there was a new part, I rejoiced. downloaded from the network. so, I got:
1. the whole is not passed, just say, I skirmish immediately rushed to look. what have you found? 4, roughly speaking, maps under skirmish. it's sad, gentlemen
2. I don't quite understand about the technique in the game. I always see reminders about су85, is, tigers, Panthers. but never see. like this? tell me, please. the ATO is again, sadly, Lord
3. but not at the level of the first part. if you play on a dense buckets at medium-low settings - a standing ovation, my computer is decent, it pulls on high - on high, the dialogue is flawless, and much better than the first part. graphics, animations, physics, effects, dynamic visibility - all smartly executed. if I am bringing the camera close - you can imagine that the game is third person. well done guys, can draw. it is wonderful, gentlemen
4. the plot in the first couple of missions... delivered. no, seriously. this is a straight classic. I am studying in the history Department, and I know that as a Yes, and from childhood I read a lot. classic American h..nya for hits under the popcorn. then, as in the first part it all seemed about the characters, and here about poodles, I'm sorry too that the command to kill is trying - at shit. about soldiers without rifles is standard. I've been waiting to see will insert it or not. the soldiers themselves of those times saying that the deficit was the ammo, not the weapon, and no one would one without the barrel to fight not driven, there is not so fucked..nuty people in command. about pravosoznanie in General - at cool. for a Troll like me, the plot is good, there is something neighing. but in General - it's sad, gentlemen
5. implementation of the abilities. it's fun, seriously. generally cool. like throwing grenades. finally, it is perestane to resemble a theatrical performance, realistic. explosions, cold fireworks, blasting equipment - it's all insanely cool. well done guys. the conditions of fighting in the cold was taken as well - not anal complications, but it is interesting, quite realistic. especially when in a fierce Blizzard driven soldiers with chattering teeth to the bunker - it can't deliver. it is wonderful, gentlemen
6. to kill Jews. the Lord developed together with all slipped into a fucking G and now has released half a game with anal protection from everything and all, and it will be to add paid content continuously and in batches. all in the name of money. and it's sad, comrades

p
pol97 28.12.19

Sanya Strelok
dear friend you are absolutely right current correction is not in the back and in the head at the desired I. F. Stalin and rightly so Trotsky henchman of the capitalist scum and Lenin just in the face of this stinking revolution which ruined the country

D
D.I.M.A.95 28.12.19

The first part is much better, that's what I can tell. And the second laget, even on the lowest settings, although in the system requirements written operatives 2GB, 512 video, I have 2 times more and still laget even on low, even on high. In short, regretted that bought.

E
Eriori 28.12.19

In the second part, I think another problem with plastic gameplay in the first part as it is the immersion in the atmosphere of the space was as mission in the campaign that isn't a mission then hold it , or is it .

K
KOLBAS 28.12.19

Not a game, but a fierce SHIT.The creators of the game, burn in hell.This game-savory spit in the face to all Civilized people the descendants of the victorious people.No words, some emotions.
You are all in this shit play?Well, shame on You?
Who put a minus.You will burn in hell.Don't you care that this game is diarrhea and shit on the feat of our grandfathers who managed to do the impossible, to win the European animals ,and thereby give us LIFE?What kind of person you are...........................And whether you're a man.We can just stupidly chewing and spewing the waste zhiznideyatelnosti protoplasm?

K
Knight0888 28.12.19

Native Blitzkrieg forever!

E
Erick Hartman 28.12.19

SAUSAGES
Have potsreot tripping . The scoop is the same as Hitler's Germany ,only the other flags.Here only history we have is written by the winners , but competent people can always read smart books like Mein Kampf..

Here's a Patriotic story about the exploits of the valiant scoops , read -relax

"As Soviet soldiers liberated German women

Just a few quotes from the book Austin's APPA the Rape of the conquered women of Europe

One of the greatest crimes of this century, and perhaps one of the greatest crimes against women throughout history, was the mass rape of the conquered women of Europe after the Communist victory in 1945. Rapists were mainly red Army soldiers. They certainly behaved like animals, but their bestial Orgy is allowed and encouraged official Alliance policy, which deliberately incited them to Germans, and Europeans of those nationalities who were allies of Germany in the anti-Communist bloc. One can only shudder to read about the orgies of rape and sexual slavery of innocent women and little girls. And it's very easy to dismiss this topic and choose to read something more enjoyable or entertaining.

As soon as the Red Army advanced in 1945, Berlin had become a city virtually without men. Of the civilian population is 2 700 000, 2 000 000 were women. It is not surprising that fear of rape spread through the city like a plague. Women besieged by doctors, looking for information about fastest ways to commit suicide. The poison was a huge demand.

In Berlin was a charity house Delem, a maternity hospital and orphanage. Soviet soldiers broke in and repeatedly raped pregnant women and women who have just given birth women. This was not an isolated episode. No one knows exactly how many women were raped, but doctors estimate, in Berlin alone no less than 100,000 women, aged 10 to 70 years.

March 24, 1945 our noble Soviet ally entered Danzig. 50-year-old Danzig teacher reported that her niece, 15, was raped seven times, and the other niece, 22, was raped fifteen times. A Soviet officer told a group of women to seek refuge in the Cathedral. When they got there, there came the Bolshevik beasts, and the sounds of bells and organ, celebrated vile Orgy, all night, raping all the women, some more than thirty times.

A Catholic pastor in Danzig showed thatThey raped even the 8-year-old girls, and killed those boys who tried to shield their mothers.

His Eminence British Archbishop Bernard Griffin (Bernard Griffin) with the aim of studying the conditions toured Europe. He reported:In Vienna alone they raped about 100,000 women, not once, but many times, including under 10 years of age girls and old women. ....The day after the capture Neisse (Neisse), Silesia, our noble Soviet ally, were raped 182 Catholic nuns. In the diocese of Katowice, there were 66 pregnant nuns. In one of the convents, were shot dead abbess and her assistant when they with open arms trying to protect young nuns. In the magazine North America (Nord Amerika), dated 1 November 1945, one priest reported that he knows a few villages in which all women, even older women and girls of twelve years, for weeks daily be violated by Soviet soldiers. Michelfelder Sylvester (Sylvester Michelfelder), a Lutheran pastor, wrote in"Christian century (Christian Century):crowds of unpunished criminals in Soviet and American uniforms Rob trains. Women and girls are raped in front of everyone. They are forced to go naked. April 27, 1946 Vatican Radio argued that from the Soviet occupation zone in Eastern Germany heard cries for help from brutally raping girls and women whose physical and moral health very poor.

Soviet soldiers just raped in a row, all females from eight lay and above, but if a German or a German woman was killed for something of a Soviet soldier, even for rape, for it had killed 50 Germans, as reported by the magazine Time, dated 11 June 1945.

Given information there is no reason not to believe. And if we are not told about like our fathers and grandfathers, did not write about this in the memoirs of combatants, we understand why. But when we insist that liberated the German people from Nazism, we are not talking the truth. Ordinary German women, adolescent girls, even female children of our soldiers brought too much grief.
Unfortunately. It also should not be forgotten. For justice.

S
SShredy 28.12.19

DNIWE!!!
How was it possible to release this? Why the Allies got a good campaign with their heroes,their self-sacrifice,and the Russian campaign about cowardice,betrayal,murder their own soldiers and lack of logic.

It is not potsreotizme,and the obvious respect for their history and their ancestors,to their victims.

F
FoxHound88 28.12.19

How many here codehouse scoops that want nepobedimyy sanecki sauce and BDSM with a friend by stalinym.

F
FoxHound88 28.12.19

Erick Hartman
Scoop is not the same. It's even worse, because the scoop was killed and their, and others', and the Nazis only strangers.

K
KOLBAS 28.12.19

Erick Hartman
How about the asshole from patriot bombed German women and europejskie it.You pop from hell Gebbels.
Me to shit diarrhea on strong German raped bitches gave birth europesca motherfuckers and have not yet had time to give birth.Let say thank you to our soldiers that remained alive.This little nakazaniya only with the eyes of their soldiers on our land did.Well, for fun too.
...........Go read hovnatan,there are not write.About Indian raped by Russian soldiers was not written?And about Spasenie peaceful city of the atomic bombs in times che wrote?Or was the unspoken about is the greatest crime of the century?

K
KOLBAS 28.12.19

FoxHound88
The scoop is not the same. It's even worse, because the scoop was killed and their, and others', and the Nazis only strangers.
How can you be in your right mind write that?No, of course I know this is the dictum of Western sentece and now walks the expanses of the world's media.Well, for what this westernized nonsense to paste where it should not?

K
KOLBAS 28.12.19

Erick Hartman
So you're not a Slav.Because Russian is not write.I already felt better, and in the opinion of ................. zero to me.