3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 29.12.19 09:54 am

Interesting places, where the sugar is sweet (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually share interesting places where interesting things (weapons, armor, etc.)
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 29.12.19

Here I am interested in the fortress where black sat down in the very first location, there is an iron grille (door) and her chest with backlight, clearly there is something valuable, but you need a key. And so the question is, where can I get the key?)

PS and by the way there is the destroyed bridge, if you jump, there is also a chest with something valuable.

G
GMXardas 29.12.19

Straik29a
The key to the chest of the guard who for mostoil on the shore lies.

p
propeller-faust 29.12.19

At the cemetery, white garden, a crypt whose door shall the sign aard. There is still a place of power. So in this crypt (or basement) there are 3-4 chests one of which is locked where you can get the key from him?

S
Sandugo 29.12.19

propeller-faust
according to the story. will be additional homework about the equipment of the snake. and you'll have this chest to open.read all the paper/books so as not to miss it. Taken a job in the castle on the hill there deserters interrupt is necessary, the map sign ? marked

p
propeller-faust 29.12.19

Sandugo
Equipment school snake, Yes, he was on the hill, killed the deserters, and already scriptel legimacy sword of the snake, but with a chest no connection, XS

Y
YasinPen 29.12.19

never found anything valuable except the recipes.
Yes, the recipes are too valuable (I don't consider quests to help e equipment, like Seth Griffin, etc.).
I it to what? to ensure that the LUT is created terribly, the traders it is not updated in the dungeons where mobs are level 10-14, treasure chests, swords lie\armor LVL 1-4.

S
Sandugo 29.12.19

ZloyBooT
look carefully) I have all my gear was found traders have no equal. Loot rules are made. it should search the hundreds of chests and then some sort of underwater cave at the bottom to find the really valuable things.

S
Straik29a 29.12.19

GMXardas You misunderstood me... not the fortress, and the fortress where the garrison nilfgaardskogo sitting, the dude who ordered the Griffin to kill

Found: to the Right of the door through climbing over the wall on a small balcony, then Aardam break the brick wall and jump. Collect the loot and open the door from the inside. Of course for such theft could be tastier and something to put.

Y
YasinPen 29.12.19

Sandugo
much has already searched, all no man's land. nothing found, your Seth Griffin I don't think, because looking for him do not need, just passed the quest and scrufty.

s
seffko 29.12.19

ZloyBooT
starting from 15th level would be a great armor.

A
Alexander5050 29.12.19

Guys help to get here, need a key, and where to get I have no idea!

B
Blinkin 29.12.19

no coincidence of forces in locations?

G
GMXardas 29.12.19

I think the theme is a bit meaningless, because here every place is interesting and there is always something useful. This is not Skyrim where you can run around and not even collect loot, because everywhere is useless.

S
SkyraX 29.12.19

Ana throw some down the arms,well that swords drawing rivet

h
helio 29.12.19

still does not pass (finished the quest the Baron), but interesting recipes, much steeper than the ready-made things, all the ammunition for them is made

P
Pulse Ultra 29.12.19

SkyraX
hammer and anvil

a
alien_player 29.12.19

I wonder how to get to the altar near the location of the lipskie ruins at moracca show that he's underground. Beside only exit from the cave through the story with Keir.

P. S How to make a screenshot in the game ?

a
anarhoid 29.12.19

alien_player
In the cave on the quest with Keir and is. In the room where the lamp is necessary to take it (enter through the exit and straight up to the stop, the idea should be open in any case - flashlight plot is used well). Turn around and face the exit to the right will be ledges, there is a place of power and treasure. The treasure under the protection of the Golem, same as before on the quest.

a
alien_player 29.12.19

anarhoid
Well, thank you. I have a shitload of time run, run and as usual what is under the nose and not seen.

T
TIGERblacK 29.12.19

Over time, all the interesting places are marked on maps. http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/#wiki-29154