3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 29.12.19 09:54 am

Interesting places, where the sugar is sweet (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually share interesting places where interesting things (weapons, armor, etc.)
93 Comments
Sort by:
s
shaforos 29.12.19

Someone know why in Velenje after killing 6 cows get a Damn 27 LV.after the murder it appears again and again and.... so infinitely,I killed 20 units.What is this???

D
DemonKuts 29.12.19

shaforos
News you need to read: in the fight with fans of easy money that are killing the poor cows and make profit by selling their skins, developers with one of the updates introduced the emergence of such a Trait in areas of mass death of cattle.)) So load a previous save - differently from the flow of hell is not to get rid of.

L
Lexx77 29.12.19

GventPlayer
Why jumping?, the bridge lowered and were walking on the road quietly...

G
GventPlayer 29.12.19

Lexx77
and what for? I should have been down to the place of power. I do not plan to get into the tower. but once the Wyvern so stupid zabaglione why not :-)

T
Temporum 29.12.19

The question of how to open the closed chest on the island Undvik (where the giant)?. Chest is a ruined tower and is guarded by 2 sirens a short distance from where we were to meet Hjalmar

T
Temporum 29.12.19

Here, the chest needs a key, where to get? )

L
Lexx77 29.12.19

GventPlayer
And in the basement of the tower even the chests are and you hike hasn't got to them, and from the basement tonacom swim to a place of power, true utoptsev next 5-6... And the Wyvern by the way buggy and I as approached the tower, dived, and while I'm in there with a sword to frighten her and took a tense posture, climbed into some bushes and stuck there, and after she banged armor not in any way dropped.

V
Vyxyxol 29.12.19

Temporum
There seems to be in this ruined village, or near the tower, that the corpse of a letter and the key is taken shorter.

G
GventPlayer 29.12.19

Lexx77
in short, when I came back to the tower, jumped into the water to the place of power. then sailed and searched the entire tower. and then AGAIN jumped(about the fact that the bridge is lower, not sure) and swam across the water to the transition

L
Lexx77 29.12.19

GventPlayer
Yes I did the first time not by water to the tower climbed up and over the bridge jumped)

T
Tamazdesya 29.12.19

Hirok
below the map a hundred meters, with Keir Mets you are there out of dungeons, will there be a picture XS http://rghost.ru/7mSBwvFzJ/image.png

D
Dima_Fiate 29.12.19

guys how to get here?

O
Old_Nick 29.12.19

And what's the problem?
Go around the old house of the Jarl, back there the path is only to her not to jump, not to catch up it will be necessary, just do not remember. But the path as drawn on the map and,there really is

E
Egor TVONA 29.12.19

Dima_Fiate

D
Dima_Fiate 29.12.19

Egor TVONA
THANK you

v
vovastij 29.12.19

In alpski ruins, when looking for a sun stone, there is a room with a door, there's still the ghosts of the Wild Hunt there is a chest, all clambered key not found.
Tell me where to look?

B
Bonqua 29.12.19

vovastij
Welcome! No key was found? Also suffer can not find:(

v
vovastij 29.12.19

Bonqua
No, it is not found.
Started the game again, with patch 1.08, the old saves, was demolished.

W
WBTRU 29.12.19

There was such a case.
Have completed the quest in Novigrad (like something to do with Triss, I do not remember) sailed out of the river to the coast. Running up to the houses, Geralt said something like Hmm, the smell of decaying flesh. Human There was a trail of blood, he brought me to the door of a house, but the door will not open, not a bouncer airdam that there - it wasn't even written locked. Decided to remember the place and return to the hard-core doors later, but... forgot. The memory I have.
If anyone knows what is this quest and how to get into this building (and where it is, I even now shore, on which floated, I can not find) please.
PS. After some time I saw the bandits scored near another house of some poor guy who tried to get through to someone. In the company of this chap was some kind of key but not of the house who was trying to get the poor fellow. Maybe it has something related?

O
Old_Nick 29.12.19

WBTRU
No, it is not connected
1st I do not remember as is called, the house is somewhere near cabaret Buttercup (where exactly - I do not remember :( ). Find the corpse, it is the key - go to the house there is a dialogue with the people of the Cleaver. You can take the money and give the key to the cache, or you can go to conflict" and to open the hiding place himself, killing dwarves
2nd- Proprietary Novigrad, is not bandits, but the witch hunters, if you kill them from one of the bodies will take search sheet where will be information about other accomplices, looking for them, collect the rest of the keys, etc.