3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 29.12.19 09:54 am

Interesting places, where the sugar is sweet (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually share interesting places where interesting things (weapons, armor, etc.)
93 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nordsvell 29.12.19

This place is a locked trunk. Where the key is to take don't know. If someone in the know tell me!

F
Fei Fong 29.12.19

Tell me a place on the map of Velena. where the quest is. there is a Witcher from the school cut out all cats and one girl left.. if he not to touch the feathers give.. when the 1st time were found. and right now, XS where to look..

B
Bomberman 29.12.19

In Ochsenfurt near Fort Smith is something like the prison found the right but there locked,here is the view from the top who knows how to get there?

F
FELDSHER 29.12.19

From Novigrad between the small Islands next to the temple island there is a closed chest. May need addition heart of Stone to find it. Don't know how to open it...

S
SemyStall 29.12.19

FELDSHER
And what's wrong with him? There is no key?

F
FELDSHER 29.12.19

SemyStall
Yes, the key is not observed in the district. The fact is that on this map he never marked. Easy to maintain circle shows the place where he is under water, highlighted in red like all quest chests.

F
FELDSHER 29.12.19

Bombеrman
It is a prison Mage Deira. The plot gets there.

d
dalekozabyiki 29.12.19

Tell me where to look for the key in the elven ruins. When looking for a sun stone where the ghosts of the wild hunt and the chest.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 29.12.19

In the estate of Reardon can be reached as yourself and on the quest and find not only the box with the money and the entrance to the basement in which there is an optional part of the quest the fall of the house Reardon... I will Not spoil except to say that in this basement it is necessary to break a wall sign and take the letter - the entrance to the cave in the bushes right under the wall...
Here is a screenshot...Here you still spoilerful immured brother of Dolores Humbert, some whose writing you can find him there... the Content I'm missing...

s
serial86 29.12.19

In Velenje will be available for jobCheese and dark forceswill give it Aeromas and during a mission I got a steel sword,chickenwith
good performance.

s
sald 29.12.19

alexxxbu

g
ganna4ka 29.12.19

Blinkin
Interraktivnoe look at these maps: https://igrozabor.com/toussaint-map/#3/64.00/80.00 and https://igrozabor.com/map-of-white-orchard/#3/48.00/80.00

S
Strchi 29.12.19

The cave with shards, where the sweep of the mutants, there are often 2-3 of the trunk with recipes and rare materials for potions and crafting weapons and armor, I have them in the first place koshmary.