3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 29.12.19 09:54 am

Interesting places, where the sugar is sweet (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually share interesting places where interesting things (weapons, armor, etc.)
93 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 29.12.19

Where the entrance to the cave under the elven ruins where the next 3 question mark? Close to the Village of Fangs. Velena.

PY.SY. The screenshot do not work...

K
Koshmar78 29.12.19

HitriiГрамарнаци))

s
stone06 29.12.19

In the castle, where Emhyr sits on the square (on the street where the fountains) on one of the walls has a secret button(stone), which opens a hidden door in the wall. There is a small room with a chest.

S
Stimfall 29.12.19

Alexander5050
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/kak_tuda_popast_yoklmn_k_znaku_voprosa-865615/
the same shit dude

N
NameTNT 29.12.19

Can anyone tell, in any quest we meet the highest of the vampire trailer, which sends the witch to hell? Where is this quest take?

l
lexus_tm 29.12.19

At the sawmill up on the left the first question mark (there's a camp of bandits), the camp lies near a rotten log there's a bit of gold!!! (or is it a bug???)

b
bwana tomatto 29.12.19

Spoilerset here fits 16 level. Steel against humans. Over 5 levels it is better not met the parameters. +44 penetration of armor . + 9 aard . + 7 to cause stun. plus 3 cell improvements.
Where the arrow

t
tim90 29.12.19

Come to any floating barrels for free falls quite fit the armor

d
dixon7 29.12.19

NameTNT
I do not remember(this quest is picked up randomly) but I found it somewhere in the cesspool under Novigrad.There is a scientist looking for the manuscript,so he gave the order.

u
uziel87 29.12.19

Where the entrance to the cave under the elven ruins where the next 3 question mark?

a
alexbur80 29.12.19

prompt where to take the key from the cave near ,,the road on bald mountain,?

A
Anataniel Black 29.12.19

Blinkin
There, an interactive map and Google, or look on the forum saw the other day

a
alexxxbu 29.12.19

Gentlemen, is it possible to get the first quest cave without Queyras? And that, too, missed there is a place of power, and now without a portal, which she opened inside of her, can't get...

S
Sergey__1983 29.12.19

Here I have a question
Treasure quest count Reuven, in the house where Geralt will lead his companion as if to take her where it will be torture, so there's a little spot on the second floor at the top where the box and bags, how to get them
Going after this house will burn there will not return, but still what is there and how to get them can just sume duper Sword))

b
bogger 29.12.19

Who can't find a passage through the elven ruins, here you go, searched for half an hour.
1) Looking for a place on the map (coast below question marks)
2) Go through the cave without turning to the side
3) At the end of the left will rise and they pick up all rightfully ours

A
Aleksey Manko 29.12.19

people tell me how to get into an ancient tomb on Skellige?

T
Temporum 29.12.19

Friends, and who ever engaged in such a meticulous thing as shopping of all homes in Novigrad? )) Anything useful except alkahest there is generally possible to find, or not even bother?

13pavel13mail.ru 29.12.19

archigraph 48 level guards the treasure on skellige top of the main island in the middle of a small island

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 29.12.19

After the fight with Eplerenon, you can not immediately with CRIS in Novigrad and go and take the corpse of a magic acorn which is given to local over or so to eat and get two points for skills.

G
GventPlayer 29.12.19

Lol guys. I decided to pereproyti game again for zabrotski on the last difficulty. Well, in General, produced me in Velen at level 4, ran around all the message boards. Well, I think the passage of time nerd, you must immediately all available space forces to run :-)
When I came here
Spoiler
and jumped off a bridge into the water, on top of me planned Wyvern LVL 14, and I 4 :-) right next to the places of power landed next to me and Paul from KHP shot :-). I come to burst from her. Jumped into the water, and there, some utoptsev LVL 10 :-). I breaststroke under swallow something from them...But what do you think next?! Wyvern for me :-) in Short, I put it down could only here :-)
Spoiler
jumped on the roach and back to the tower and a Wyvern in those places and got lost. In a, Lord, I still snuck into the tower, narrowly avoiding utoptsev(none killed). Went upstairs, and there is a cute chest
Spoiler

well, completed the enchanting quest for point skill :-)
Spoiler

p.s. did not know in what subject to write, I decided here :-)