3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shtorm_777 29.12.19 09:54 am

Interesting places, where the sugar is sweet (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually share interesting places where interesting things (weapons, armor, etc.)
93 Comments
Sort by:
W
WBTRU 29.12.19

Old_Nick
SPS. Where is the corpse with the key from the house, next to the cabaret?

O
Old_Nick 29.12.19

WBTRU
Well so, Geralt said: the Smell of decaying flesh..... Here the smell and looking through vidimce vision

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 29.12.19

Before the murder, Hammond we pass through a village where all the bandits cut. There is a house secrty on the key as I understand it the house Hammond.WHERE THE KEY OF THIS HOUSE?????????? ATP

O
Old_Nick 29.12.19

Felix Vaytekaytis
It's not the Hammond house is the house of the leader of the pirates from the other quest (Flesh for sale)
This quest is only available if you visit this village to complete the quest Unraveling a ball. Key - if you select a branch with a fighting game. In the house, in the chest - relic sword. Afaik - Karabela, but not sure.

P/s/ in the case of Hammond, as well - not necessarily to make all. Upon learning that Hammond can go pray to the Shrine in the bypass of the village

F

Old_Nick
Thank you very much. (Flesh for sale) completely lost???? As it is not logical. After all, they are mostly all on skellige're charged quest about Hammond. Thoughts???
P/s/ How to bypass??? And villains mean to have mercy? Not for this, my branches of development grew))

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Felix Vaytekaytis
After all, they are mostly all on skellige're charged quest about Hammond
Two times through the game and both times blew this quest because of this.

d
digital_summer 29.12.19

What about the devil's pit? Under it should be premises, which according to rumors should have been used in the Addendum. But in addition, no hearing, no spirit on it, as on the arcade. Are there any considerations or, as said by Damien Monnier, on the map it was necessary to do a better job?

F

ZorbaBudda
What??? Quest with Lambert not start before skellige???

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Felix Vaytekaytis
So. Only then he / she will be grey and for him not to experience.
Either not performing at all the quests in Novigrad, go to Skellige, to do this quest, and return to Novigrad. Something like this. Apparently and found this quest, those who went on Skellige much earlier. I personally have not smoothed out completely Velen and Novigrad, even thought to set sail.

J
JamesPj 29.12.19

Guys, help, is not removed mark interesting places in the cave near the Tree of the Gallows, where even the trolls forced the shoemaker to make him bots

Z
Zheka Posoha 29.12.19

in General, I stumbled on this place at some underground teleport, clambered district, but never found any caves
maybe someone knows how to get there?

O
Old_Nick 29.12.19

Cave story adventures with Keir

s
seroz 29.12.19

As far as I remember, the entrance to this cave is somewhere on the shore (right on the map) - there is a long cave and this thing in the most far end...

I have the same question - probably after the latest updates (up 6, or maybe not), have a lead on some tomb

There the guard drove the refugees, and he gave him 100 coins and missed them...
So this refugee said that under Krivocheine hills (there's still Stagery are) is someone's tomb with treasures...
But in the quests and other places appeared...
Maybe someone already came across this - where to look for these Krivoulya hills, probably where Krivoulya Topi???

D
Dzhoel Miller 29.12.19

seroz
The tomb is called the Grotto of Dragonballz, look better, with her quest to find an equipment connected=)

s
seroz 29.12.19

Pigius
Thanks for the tip - it's possible there have been (for the quest or just ran), and these vagrants came across just now (XS)...
Almost all the equipment already found - now run entirely in the Bear (leaving only the improvement of the school of the Wolf VI, left for dessert)...

Y
Yana Scherbina-Kelushak 29.12.19

Guys, near the village of Coders is a cave with a drawing at the end of a big door that needs a key. When wegmachen flair is highlighted there is a lot of red marks, but no quest, no key for this field I have not found. Does anyone know what the problem is?

T
Trofimov Pavel 29.12.19

Jan Shcherbina-Kaluchak
Jan, you were able to get there?

F
FuJIStop 29.12.19

Hi! Then a new server opens, we clan go there, go with us, I think would be fun)
The website http://l2play.uz
Chronicle - High Five Classic
Rates - X20
Opening 2 July at 19:00 by Tashkent.

b
byblik32 29.12.19

Hi all, in Novigrad (near the South gate) , doing the job Unraveling the tangle of in the Inn yard, where the slaughter of 3 men there is a chest on the 2nd floor how to get there without concepts, tried almost all versions, sorry Toko that he is not the assassin. Glow.

b
byblik32 29.12.19

Jan Shcherbina-Kaluchak
the map to the left on top there is a village there a bunch of pigs and robbers come to them
Help dick who will come and yell that the pig was roasted and the quest will begin. details I will not say