3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20 11:45 pm

Guide to classic Sorka-malovody (Diablo 2)

So, since I promised it is necessary to write the guide.
This guide is written for example NA sorce that alone, without BO-Barba, no hammer, no GM has spent almost a hundred wigs for 7 mules. And mortality among mules did not exceed 15 pieces !!! So the buildup which I offers at least has a right to exist.
Some useful facts about the classics:
1) there is no armor with holes. It is theoretically possible to make a hole recipe using sodzh, but this is pure foppery
2) pumping of dexterity does not affect the indicator unit. How many block displayed on a shield, as he will no matter what
3) Static on any difficulty lowers Heep of mobs to zero (not up to 25 and 50% in Lod)
4) On NM resists are reduced by 20, to Helle for another 30.

Skills:
The most optimal for solo-classics is of course cold Sorka. And strongly recommend to do Sorka with 2 elements. The fact that things +skills on the classics there at all, and it's better to have agnosticism helm of the Sorka than narusasu 2 natural. Of the two possible options (FO or near) I like it FO for two reasons. The first is that FO released in the right direction unlike blizza gets always, blizz may not get a character, and dobecause to Persian mobs more dangerous lags the more that it happens all the time. The second is the extremely low efficiency blizza by standing in the place of the mob, such as the Summoner. Total I download FO and download also ice arrow – this will give +40% damage to FO. Cold mastery is necessary to swing until at least 15, more to your liking. Approximately 55-60 pumping FO ends and begin to appear superfluous skills. Where to spend it – decide for yourself. It is possible for example to pump the same near and will be combined near-FO Sorka, or teleport and then quickly ending during the flight, mana won't be so annoying. Definitely do not need to download the EU and the telly, without constant mana leak as INSI merc in Lod it is absolutely useless. It is mandatory to pump one light-Novo, the fact that the Lord of SEIS in the 4th act NM respawned sometimes cold immune, then he should be cornered, to remove the Heep STATCOM and to kill the new first LVL, otherwise you'll have to recreate the game again and it's too much time.
Total:
Cold Nova, telekinesis, ice blast, static, light Nova, glacial spike – 1.
FO, cold arrow – 20
Cold mastery – 15
Teleport and near – minimum 1 (all of same are advised to download teleport)

Stats:
Power - more than 80 to swing meaningless (need to fit under the shield and armor, but less than 60 few shakes)
Text or base, or 51, see below
Vitality – everything else
Energy - base

Things:
On the classic gear there is (a) Redfox
In General a fair statement, really no armor

Hat – the best option is any 3 socket hat with 3 perf rubies that will give as much as 114 HP.
Armor or Goldskin unique (great Def and 35арес), Twitchthroe (low requirements, block, +10стр and text, 20фхр) or rampy with a large number of Heep if with benefit all right.
Shield – the best option is unique to The Ward, but only in case if the number of Ares close to Perth, otherwise it is better to use a white 3 socketed tower shield with 3 perf diamonds. This gives 57 Ares, though of course Def less power is worse, but crashes more often.
Amulet – the ideal course +1Сорка +60 HP +resources +mana, but find this extremely difficult. In any case, the main thing that we need from the amulet (and also from the belt and rings) is more HP, everything else is secondary. Amuli and rings find or GAMBLIN, a good belt can also be purchased at NM at Halbo.
Boots – the more resists the better, nothing else matters.

Now let's talk about the main characteristics of sorcy – FSR. Or Sorka flies fast or quickly zapinyvayut The minimum value of the SDF which stands to gain – 40 (threshold 37фср – 10 frames). And then there are 2 options how to dial:
The first, more difficult is ramy necrosi rod (20фср) + I-Magefist (20фср) or 2 raznyh ring (2х10фср). Drawbacks to this option is that to find a good Ernie ring and the rod is extremely difficult and the fact that more of the SDF with this option, dial unrealistic. A plus is that the staff may well be very good resists.
The second is easier – it is a unique Spectral Shard. It and 50%FSR and +50 to mana and 10 Ares. Downside –you have to swing text to 51, which is equivalent to 50 HP, but on the other hand, I can wear Bloodfist and compensates for the difference. As a plus you can wear the same Bloodfist instead of Magefist and get 70фср (threshold 63фср – 9 frames). In addition, things are easier and faster.
Total the best option:
booking - Twitchthroe
the shield - The Ward
hat - either white with 3 rubies
weapon - Spectral Shard
peppers - Bloodfist
rings, boots, amulet, and belt - blue or ramie with the largest number of Heep, do not forget about ESTs

How to start and where to swing:
All subsequent reflections are based on guesses that you don't have anyone to ask for money, gear and "nPATALLI,UTE PLEZZZ PACAnU nU B naD/|y" or do you not want to do this.
So, create a game and immediately start it 7 mules, pumping for 1 ppl – a waste of time. Now we have to remember one thing - until LVL 24 need to pick up all that you can sell – rings, amuli, white, and blue armor, the money will be sorely missed. All derived stats have to pump in vitality (except for maybe a dozen in force). Before LVL 6 swinging in the first location and Dan. At LVL 6 you receive the ice blast and here as soon as possible to buy Akari staff +2бласт (on +3 just is not enough money, and they occur much less frequently), up to LVL 18 this will be our main weapon, to pump to blast additional stats makes sense in the current case, if it is near-Sorka. Mana ends fast to buy it at Akari have wholesale blast LVL 3 is weak but what to do, we must endure. It makes sense to pump cold arrow to LVL 10, it works as a synergy to all cold skills. Slowly to LVL 15 get to Andy, but before to go to her 4 the location of the dungeon is to bring all the mules, Andy for 8 ppl, not sugar. But after she chemeritsa by 1 ppl is it worth to have all the mules back and give them a party These feints ears need to mules passed acts together with Sora, it turns out we have a current Sorka was born and is already wigs.
So we're in the second act. Similarly, go and cut all 8 ppl using static and blast. Hard and hemorrhoid, I will not argue. At LVL 18 appears glacial spike, by this time the money should be enough to buy a staff +2спайк from drognan now he will be our main skill. Swing in the 2nd act in the tomb makes sense up to 24 LVL, before that we will have a blizz to go to dureco not worth it – will make will not notice. With duracom do the same thing to Andy – first print mules, then they start back.
Ormusa in the 3rd act of the need to buy staff +2близз. 3rd and 4th acts we pass on 1 ppl and just before the grass, mafam and Diablo get the mules that they also counted the quests.
All Diablo killed our Sorka and 7 mules moved to NM. And here these poor 7 mules very useful. The mobs in the 1st act NM slow and Expo on 8 ppl for them quite a lot, simply go and slowly kill all uniques their blossom. 30 LVL finally there is the FD, and from that point, quality becomes even faster. Andy fit about 40 LVL, for durico – 50. Again 3 and 4 acts should take place on 1 ppl, there is little experience and a lot of crap. In CS, you can pump up to LVL 65, then the experience is extremely slow and should go to hell. On Helle's easier just to swing in the second act - there are more locations without the cold of immunol. This headlight oasis and maddog layr and the Palace, and of course ancient Thera tunnels. Most of experience given in the Palace but there are more dangerous things, too many of the skeleton archers. Pumped up to 70-75 LVL Sorka quite capable of single-handedly without any particular problems led to wigs via the Hella 2 act, 3 act much easier to drive through the Lod.
The whole leveling up to LVL 70 in about 10 hours of net gaming time.

Now about what such Sorka panic
On the classics there things with Dr% and as a consequence have to fear any mob that is able to reach the Persian.
The worst aura – Mait
The worst mobs of snakes and any archers, and scarab beetles while not the maximum light Rees.
The worst fly – through the Viper temple.

And a couple of tips for NA-of milovodov.
In the 2nd act Hella appear cold immune, how to deal with them: first cut out all Neymanov and then using the Sorka as bait I should get immuno as far as possible and abruptly teleports himself past them back. The Summoner it is always important to watch that they did not come back. In the tomb of tal Rasha if imonov only one or two makes sense to stand in front of them and while they are busy to insert the mule, the staff, and return back to the city. The main thing to calculate for 5 seconds the COP was not killed.
In the Viper temple if you have the skeletons and no support from the Hummer should immediately go out and recreate the game again, the skeletons can go to the altar.
Also when you pick up the staff and amulet to look at some small-mobs had no auras type holomisa otherwise the mule will lie down.

The average time of normal+NM – about 50 min., 1 act Hella – about 5 min, 2nd act – 20 minutes.
Thank you all for your attention and more drones.

Edit: the main thing you should never forget caution, and again caution. Do not think the type I'm cool, I'm reckless, don't look for trouble and all will be well.
PS I will edit slowly if he had forgotten.

Note1
What is the wig and why do it on the classics:
Wig (locomotive) - cable of a few, usually 6 or 7 mules to act 4 Hella to perform these mules 2 quest 4 act. I recall that on Helle from forge vpadaet run from hel to gul, inclusive. On the classics the wig are at least 3 to act Hella and mules and then convert to Lod, but the wig can be conducted and in Lod too! In Lod even easier, there is a true merc orders of magnitude more cool gear, but nevertheless all lead to the classics because of one thing: the ancient barbarians. The mules are LVL 1 I can not pass them and, accordingly, Baal and go to NM or hell; it is necessary or to shake one mule to LVL 20 and the other 40 or look for an outside player key. In any case, it all takes time. Total led in Lod easier but classic is much faster, and time with the same result solves.

Note2
Why do we need to carry on the normal 7 mules:
the fact that by about LVL 24-25 at sorci come critical days. The question arises where to swing next. If normal CS then 1 ppl give too little experience, and all 8 ppl are too thick and weak blossom them not to fill up, in addition, all sharp as a diarrhea - soon he will die. Another thing is in act 1 NM - everything is slow (zombie, fallen) but 1 ppl a little experience, need 8 ppl. So here are 7 mules in NM need for pumping Sarki NM during the transition period until she gained strength.
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 02.01.20

the main thing you should never forget caution, and again caution. Do not think the type I'm cool, I'm reckless, don't look for trouble and all will be well.
In what I always gvooril - slowly but surely it is necessary to play on HC, better to play slower and to spend 15% of the time than be pumped and waste even more time.

N
NasirJones 02.01.20

Yes, Yes, tell that to Bob;)

D

Uahahaha did not get the joke, but about the barb I would tell that's it then, just about Sorka of Molovata it is necessary to tell, more about the sleepy malovodia :).

D

it's better to have agnosticism helm of the Sorka than narusasu 2 natural
Please cite the court Bulku and to poke his nose, Moore reiterated what I told him and gvooril a long time!

On the classic gear there is (a) Redfox
This is already a Bayan, it is said, more Solex, the truth is a joke a year ago.

I do not quite agree with rags that helmet with Ruban ' does not resolve - clearly, something that is goldskin need techtree - definitely.. soobshestve one particular dress, which sorce of Molovata cannot be changed :). Only here to find him.. still 90 the level of pump. But wearing twitchthroe block and FHR will be significantly more than +10 strength 10 agility, which is important for spreading of stats in the shard and shield. 80 power - I disagree, ward 10, techtree 10... so 80 is too much...

PS. without Bo in the 15-50 ping, even your clothes, the wig will stretch, if my ping is 250 - may 20 wig and die in lag.

Z
Zalgy 02.01.20

GEE just what we need! thank you Moore!

B
Bulka_ 02.01.20

Uh, actually, despite the phrase in the guide it dvuhserijnaya Sora described, Orbu a lot of skill is not necessary. And Hyde, well the guide as guide. Could be something to say, but anyways. And it is better or worse than the pure vs hybrid, it depends on the application area. Car формулы1 on the country also did not pass, although faster SUV.

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

what techtree is also a good option sscha correct

s
slmpLe 02.01.20

I have FO + FB/meteor Sorka 65 LVL on the classic great leads paravozov .

G
Gr0zny 02.01.20

Good guide.The only thing the author pointed out the armor,but did not specify where and at what LVL it to look.And wigs as I understand it we are leading since birth,and what LVL it is before the Assembly boss can no longer lead the mules.And Hyde good,the only thing about agnosticism I do not agree and will never agree.

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

mules can not to withdraw since nm Andy, Sorka becomes a tank.
And a bit about the 2 spontaneity: there is the fact that cold immune take not so many problems, and especially to bother for them IMHO not worth it, especially since it will go which is prepared for skills for FD. Because the truth is FD is not a strong skill, and even a small increase in damage for a very important.
About things: they fall everywhere - with mephala, with grass, Diablo, and although described desirable gear but nevertheless in decent rarach is also quite possible easy and not stressful to hold wigs. Ie specifically to look for gear is not worth it, he will sooner or later fall out.

G
Gr0zny 02.01.20

Maybe the question is off topic a bit,but it's important to me(and others)
Where to bury a mule in travincal and do I have to have a mule to the cave to Durikov.I read somewhere that I'd read and not going,but I want to be sure.And if you have a sure-how to do it on hell,do not have time to switch and already RIP.And the last question-led is better in a window or full screen(like myself).

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

1) I hide. for the building of the Council ocesa everything. port/run back, kill all.
2) not necessarily, bududt to soar into all PPC POH not on them ) go in to the angel and the quest will read
3)in the less brakes/more convenient to switch

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

In take down a mule should be put for the consuls, right next to the far wall and closer to not put otherwise consuls begin to put the Hydra. And Sorka by molotom need to fly (and to fly) to the location of the mule, not directly but along the same wall, if consuls will notice the Sorka will guide hydras and the mule will die, although for soft all this is not important, it is possible to have a mule into the crowd, anyway quest will read. To Helle, one of the consuls always cold immune, you have to kill all but him and current then having a mule.
The led window is much easier.
the mule at durice to be is not necessarily to kill Durica, then fly to the angel (but not talking to him) and open a TP for mule. If you talk with Molovata with the angel quest sometimes counted and sometimes not, dunno why.

G
Gr0zny 02.01.20

This is valuable info!!!you have to kill all but him and current then having a mule.

As I understand it, the mule does not have to attend all the murder,enough for him to kill one???I didn't know that.

D
Danyska 02.01.20

SchA on a single draw is a miracle,go pastebay 8 ppl =)

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

If to talk Molovata with the angel quest sometimes counted and sometimes not, dunno why.

I understand if you say you have a locomotive with an angel and in the limit 1* screen mule, the angel is not lost, and the mule can talk to him, if the distance is greater then after the conversation with Loco, the angel disappears (with) all this is based on my observations

* - number is unknown, drew the eye

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

red, well you drive :)
when the locomotive says the angel (it happens randomly when you get on it with the mouse or due to carelessness) the mule is in the city, and secondly an angel all the same does not disappear, and the mule can with him to talk but the quest count through time.
And by the way is an observation. The experience per mob or quest give if a killed mob was seen on mapache. And then 1 screen, 2 screen.

-
-Red1Fox- 02.01.20

perhaps there is the difference of KL or Lod?

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

maybe in Lod long ago such garbage suffered

D

Will add something... even if the mule on the consuls die,but the body will be an a normal distance, then the quest will read even the corpse is old for software, and for those who certainly died on HC

PS. clothes certainly alter, too rasplyvchito and not specific, and do it again under techtree if you still have time:).