3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20 11:45 pm

Guide to classic Sorka-malovody (Diablo 2)

So, since I promised it is necessary to write the guide.
This guide is written for example NA sorce that alone, without BO-Barba, no hammer, no GM has spent almost a hundred wigs for 7 mules. And mortality among mules did not exceed 15 pieces !!! So the buildup which I offers at least has a right to exist.
Some useful facts about the classics:
1) there is no armor with holes. It is theoretically possible to make a hole recipe using sodzh, but this is pure foppery
2) pumping of dexterity does not affect the indicator unit. How many block displayed on a shield, as he will no matter what
3) Static on any difficulty lowers Heep of mobs to zero (not up to 25 and 50% in Lod)
4) On NM resists are reduced by 20, to Helle for another 30.

Skills:
The most optimal for solo-classics is of course cold Sorka. And strongly recommend to do Sorka with 2 elements. The fact that things +skills on the classics there at all, and it's better to have agnosticism helm of the Sorka than narusasu 2 natural. Of the two possible options (FO or near) I like it FO for two reasons. The first is that FO released in the right direction unlike blizza gets always, blizz may not get a character, and dobecause to Persian mobs more dangerous lags the more that it happens all the time. The second is the extremely low efficiency blizza by standing in the place of the mob, such as the Summoner. Total I download FO and download also ice arrow – this will give +40% damage to FO. Cold mastery is necessary to swing until at least 15, more to your liking. Approximately 55-60 pumping FO ends and begin to appear superfluous skills. Where to spend it – decide for yourself. It is possible for example to pump the same near and will be combined near-FO Sorka, or teleport and then quickly ending during the flight, mana won't be so annoying. Definitely do not need to download the EU and the telly, without constant mana leak as INSI merc in Lod it is absolutely useless. It is mandatory to pump one light-Novo, the fact that the Lord of SEIS in the 4th act NM respawned sometimes cold immune, then he should be cornered, to remove the Heep STATCOM and to kill the new first LVL, otherwise you'll have to recreate the game again and it's too much time.
Total:
Cold Nova, telekinesis, ice blast, static, light Nova, glacial spike – 1.
FO, cold arrow – 20
Cold mastery – 15
Teleport and near – minimum 1 (all of same are advised to download teleport)

Stats:
Power - more than 80 to swing meaningless (need to fit under the shield and armor, but less than 60 few shakes)
Text or base, or 51, see below
Vitality – everything else
Energy - base

Things:
On the classic gear there is (a) Redfox
In General a fair statement, really no armor

Hat – the best option is any 3 socket hat with 3 perf rubies that will give as much as 114 HP.
Armor or Goldskin unique (great Def and 35арес), Twitchthroe (low requirements, block, +10стр and text, 20фхр) or rampy with a large number of Heep if with benefit all right.
Shield – the best option is unique to The Ward, but only in case if the number of Ares close to Perth, otherwise it is better to use a white 3 socketed tower shield with 3 perf diamonds. This gives 57 Ares, though of course Def less power is worse, but crashes more often.
Amulet – the ideal course +1Сорка +60 HP +resources +mana, but find this extremely difficult. In any case, the main thing that we need from the amulet (and also from the belt and rings) is more HP, everything else is secondary. Amuli and rings find or GAMBLIN, a good belt can also be purchased at NM at Halbo.
Boots – the more resists the better, nothing else matters.

Now let's talk about the main characteristics of sorcy – FSR. Or Sorka flies fast or quickly zapinyvayut The minimum value of the SDF which stands to gain – 40 (threshold 37фср – 10 frames). And then there are 2 options how to dial:
The first, more difficult is ramy necrosi rod (20фср) + I-Magefist (20фср) or 2 raznyh ring (2х10фср). Drawbacks to this option is that to find a good Ernie ring and the rod is extremely difficult and the fact that more of the SDF with this option, dial unrealistic. A plus is that the staff may well be very good resists.
The second is easier – it is a unique Spectral Shard. It and 50%FSR and +50 to mana and 10 Ares. Downside –you have to swing text to 51, which is equivalent to 50 HP, but on the other hand, I can wear Bloodfist and compensates for the difference. As a plus you can wear the same Bloodfist instead of Magefist and get 70фср (threshold 63фср – 9 frames). In addition, things are easier and faster.
Total the best option:
booking - Twitchthroe
the shield - The Ward
hat - either white with 3 rubies
weapon - Spectral Shard
peppers - Bloodfist
rings, boots, amulet, and belt - blue or ramie with the largest number of Heep, do not forget about ESTs

How to start and where to swing:
All subsequent reflections are based on guesses that you don't have anyone to ask for money, gear and "nPATALLI,UTE PLEZZZ PACAnU nU B naD/|y" or do you not want to do this.
So, create a game and immediately start it 7 mules, pumping for 1 ppl – a waste of time. Now we have to remember one thing - until LVL 24 need to pick up all that you can sell – rings, amuli, white, and blue armor, the money will be sorely missed. All derived stats have to pump in vitality (except for maybe a dozen in force). Before LVL 6 swinging in the first location and Dan. At LVL 6 you receive the ice blast and here as soon as possible to buy Akari staff +2бласт (on +3 just is not enough money, and they occur much less frequently), up to LVL 18 this will be our main weapon, to pump to blast additional stats makes sense in the current case, if it is near-Sorka. Mana ends fast to buy it at Akari have wholesale blast LVL 3 is weak but what to do, we must endure. It makes sense to pump cold arrow to LVL 10, it works as a synergy to all cold skills. Slowly to LVL 15 get to Andy, but before to go to her 4 the location of the dungeon is to bring all the mules, Andy for 8 ppl, not sugar. But after she chemeritsa by 1 ppl is it worth to have all the mules back and give them a party These feints ears need to mules passed acts together with Sora, it turns out we have a current Sorka was born and is already wigs.
So we're in the second act. Similarly, go and cut all 8 ppl using static and blast. Hard and hemorrhoid, I will not argue. At LVL 18 appears glacial spike, by this time the money should be enough to buy a staff +2спайк from drognan now he will be our main skill. Swing in the 2nd act in the tomb makes sense up to 24 LVL, before that we will have a blizz to go to dureco not worth it – will make will not notice. With duracom do the same thing to Andy – first print mules, then they start back.
Ormusa in the 3rd act of the need to buy staff +2близз. 3rd and 4th acts we pass on 1 ppl and just before the grass, mafam and Diablo get the mules that they also counted the quests.
All Diablo killed our Sorka and 7 mules moved to NM. And here these poor 7 mules very useful. The mobs in the 1st act NM slow and Expo on 8 ppl for them quite a lot, simply go and slowly kill all uniques their blossom. 30 LVL finally there is the FD, and from that point, quality becomes even faster. Andy fit about 40 LVL, for durico – 50. Again 3 and 4 acts should take place on 1 ppl, there is little experience and a lot of crap. In CS, you can pump up to LVL 65, then the experience is extremely slow and should go to hell. On Helle's easier just to swing in the second act - there are more locations without the cold of immunol. This headlight oasis and maddog layr and the Palace, and of course ancient Thera tunnels. Most of experience given in the Palace but there are more dangerous things, too many of the skeleton archers. Pumped up to 70-75 LVL Sorka quite capable of single-handedly without any particular problems led to wigs via the Hella 2 act, 3 act much easier to drive through the Lod.
The whole leveling up to LVL 70 in about 10 hours of net gaming time.

Now about what such Sorka panic
On the classics there things with Dr% and as a consequence have to fear any mob that is able to reach the Persian.
The worst aura – Mait
The worst mobs of snakes and any archers, and scarab beetles while not the maximum light Rees.
The worst fly – through the Viper temple.

And a couple of tips for NA-of milovodov.
In the 2nd act Hella appear cold immune, how to deal with them: first cut out all Neymanov and then using the Sorka as bait I should get immuno as far as possible and abruptly teleports himself past them back. The Summoner it is always important to watch that they did not come back. In the tomb of tal Rasha if imonov only one or two makes sense to stand in front of them and while they are busy to insert the mule, the staff, and return back to the city. The main thing to calculate for 5 seconds the COP was not killed.
In the Viper temple if you have the skeletons and no support from the Hummer should immediately go out and recreate the game again, the skeletons can go to the altar.
Also when you pick up the staff and amulet to look at some small-mobs had no auras type holomisa otherwise the mule will lie down.

The average time of normal+NM – about 50 min., 1 act Hella – about 5 min, 2nd act – 20 minutes.
Thank you all for your attention and more drones.

Edit: the main thing you should never forget caution, and again caution. Do not think the type I'm cool, I'm reckless, don't look for trouble and all will be well.
PS I will edit slowly if he had forgotten.

Note1
What is the wig and why do it on the classics:
Wig (locomotive) - cable of a few, usually 6 or 7 mules to act 4 Hella to perform these mules 2 quest 4 act. I recall that on Helle from forge vpadaet run from hel to gul, inclusive. On the classics the wig are at least 3 to act Hella and mules and then convert to Lod, but the wig can be conducted and in Lod too! In Lod even easier, there is a true merc orders of magnitude more cool gear, but nevertheless all lead to the classics because of one thing: the ancient barbarians. The mules are LVL 1 I can not pass them and, accordingly, Baal and go to NM or hell; it is necessary or to shake one mule to LVL 20 and the other 40 or look for an outside player key. In any case, it all takes time. Total led in Lod easier but classic is much faster, and time with the same result solves.

Note2
Why do we need to carry on the normal 7 mules:
the fact that by about LVL 24-25 at sorci come critical days. The question arises where to swing next. If normal CS then 1 ppl give too little experience, and all 8 ppl are too thick and weak blossom them not to fill up, in addition, all sharp as a diarrhea - soon he will die. Another thing is in act 1 NM - everything is slow (zombie, fallen) but 1 ppl a little experience, need 8 ppl. So here are 7 mules in NM need for pumping Sarki NM during the transition period until she gained strength.
131 Comments
Sort by:
j
johnrex 02.01.20

By the way there was a crazy idea: what complexity and at what LOD will convertida mules, if in the 2nd act Hella on the classics to take their staff and/or amulet, but not to kill Durkee?
If you convertdata 5 act NМ I wonder what will happen to the staff and/or amulet?)

D
DrunkenStyle 02.01.20

I think nothing will happen in Lod you will start with nm, but with the completed quests on the stick in A2 hell.

m
matrexa 02.01.20

for the sake of interest I will check later )

j
johnrex 02.01.20

DrunkenStyle, maybe so. I just remembered that the mule always refuses to take quest items, these quests if it has already been done on the complexity but if after conversion he gets on NM he has these items supposed to disappear, but the quest with the vipers on Helle counted. Then the question has to how the core of Diablo 2. Can theoretically be done the quests from the still not passed the level of complexity.
To check this out next time you sacrifice one mule from NM)

D
DrunkenStyle 02.01.20

No no no, as the 2nd act to the mules moved you need to perform is not on staff quest, and the quest for dories. ie no staff you still will not pass and will probably collect it again. I believe staff should not disappear when skonvertiruet them on nm. I think he should nm be highlighted in red, and hell be gold or brown if. In short, suitable for the quest in the hole.

N
Nabob 02.01.20

HoneyBunny
Utter poppycock -) to stay on Helle, that's enough to kill Andy. Moreover, after the envelope, the mules will be in the 2nd act. If it is not to kill, then the envelope will be naytmar. Proposera Mlyn. At least would have checked before writing.

It is in essence that conduct is necessary either to 4акта or 2nd. 3rd to lead anyone not dug.
Well, finally! Everything fell into place. Just a little sorry for those unfortunate gamers who for many years knew nothing about it. Rocked the poor dvuhserijnyj forty, wrote guides, no one needs... R. I. P. all Schnikes, down Summoner and snakes...
Was the Authority, ATEC (for lack of a better word) and all opened my eyes. Screw FCR, Reza and block, this sucks static and Nova. Download near 20, petty kill Andy from behind the wall - and here it, happiness! New for the week!

m
mad wolf 02.01.20

mad wolf, to kill Hellen Dories per minute no problem, the problem once in seven of the wigs to reach the room with the staff and the cross (or lure him out of the room) all imonov to insert this with a staff mule
so it's like taking away the stick from beetle enough to make one time for an unlimited number chelnah wigs :)
Having attended to in a timely manner and to organize themselves the hole for the dragging of the leading corki, which will put staff and without a complete sweep of the camera.

created the game hole - joined by Sorka - left hole - flew to a hole - killed duriel and set TP - got 6+1 mule - a mule-conductor (only with roommates Samanera) enters TP and says to angel, all the mules went to A3. ~5 minutes, of which 2 at the plant all the mules in the game and 2 protopisani them in the third act.

When a small problem can and 7+1 mule to hold at A3 at a time, if there are no plans to immediately carry through A3 - Sorka after the murder of Duriel there once... but it will be 6 minutes :)

H
HoneyBunny 02.01.20

OK. Protest, was wrong. Apparently was affected by the fact that in 1.11 b always dragged to 4акта, therefore, did not pay attention that after 1.10 was changed. My apologies.

p
pretty imp 02.01.20

Hey mad, and the guide you have also one for all or do they also goes in the 3rd act?

m
mad wolf 02.01.20

Explorer turns out disposable - he, too, counted the second act and also have to go in the third.

Ie times for 7 locomotives preparations for the next 7 conductors - they killed Summoner, this season - with a broken altar. It is clear that 6 mules are added to the game after and the altar and prepare the room for the mule in AC.

in the past, kept a stock of mules with one game where he smashed the altar, each mule made himself and 6 beginners guide on Summoner, i.e. one of the broken altar was 56 locomotives, but with a bundle of intermediate mules. Not pinned - not so much provogil, and the main hemorrhoids with the conductors on Summoner, imho... With the altar easier - it is immediately obvious: a well or replicate.

j
johnrex 02.01.20

The last locomotive was cool: Viper the whole bunch generate at the altar, and I go there TP. Alt + F4 press did not have time)

[
[PC]Contra 02.01.20

Wow, first time playing the Sorka and I never ipnotica is fantastic! As you guys drive the locomotives on hardcore? Explain, pliz...

m
mad wolf 02.01.20

[PC]Contra as well as play carefully, not risking the life of a Persian one and to lose it no no desire.
If you have any more specific questions, such as - where is safe mule to put for the quest or how safe something to clean up - you ask ;)

In order to drive locomotives by Sorka on NA we must first learn to play by Sorka on NS. That is not so difficult: forty 90+ level in HC ladder LOD more than all other classes combined. In classic ladder 60+ forty too half.

a
a_jadan 02.01.20

Didn't read everything, but to sammuu Gayda would poprawki: powers of corki you can (should) use the level to 20 (can be more if you got good armor, and he comes to the hands more often than for magic, and is not cheaper for one order), to go with the swords (or better with sticks)
not investing anywhere points to the primary skill (with the exception of the teleport. Statik and communicating) with STATCOM and manual to fill up Andi on normal without problems for 8 ppl
slow swing - drive parallel wigs on main bosses especially on D.
In principle, the problems only begin to Hel, for this (sometimes byvat serious plugging) either to overload, or have an assistant, a weak second element only on the decision specified in the problem Hyde, Lord six :) or other bosses under the buttons on the NM. Go through hell (note it is not necessary) itself, such Sorka almost impossible (all the lords of the D Colaianni to Hel)

s
stl_z 02.01.20

the troubles that take place 3 act on Halle in the beginning. without the help of anyone. and with not very good gear. these small creatures simply do not allow Sorka to cast a surround that will not run away from the 1st FO not die.

I went on with the mule, swearing after each death, by the software itself. was intercepted by Maine to documenti where it was clean, put TP and had the mule, put it another TP. if death is exit from the game, entrance, taking the corpse in the city, jump in the TA of a mule, and run the other way, hoping not satelayt :)

places with cold immune create 1-ppl, lowers HP by STATCOM, and setiqueue to death with a dagger with Prevent Monster Heal, as it was described. no don't use Nova, and all sorts of scanlating. the dagger is better to find fast and with more damage, and kakoynit rary.

in the second act, where the amulet we need to take, it is difficult to withdraw the mule alive, because there are mobs and castout. have enough, to die, to leave the game, create a new one to take in the corpse with the amulet, because Amul is worn directly on the neck, and then enter in the old game.

s
stl_z 02.01.20

I would like to say about MF-Inga. starting to drive the wigs, normal and naytmar on 8ппл you can easily pass with no fear in MF-gear. and only Halle change it to combat.
but do not forget about the resists.

optimal gear for MF (target to recruit at least 250 MF):

hat: Tarnhelm (perfect unik) +50 MF, or a 3 socket hat with Topaz +72 MF
body: Tancred's Spine (secova) Required Strength: 80 required for bonus from the amulet
gloves: Ramie +25 MF, or Chance Guards (perfect unik) +40 MF
belt: Goldwrap (unique) +30 MF, but he is a 3-row. I would have taken better kakoynit good 4-row rary.
legs: Ramie +25 MF
orie: Gull (unique dagger) +100 MF
shield: it is better to take a 3-socket with prefect dimondale +57 All Res; while there are Milabrega's Orb (slovy) +20 MF - but, IMHO it is better all the same with the cuts.
amulet: Tancred's Weird (slovy) complete with armor will give +78 MF
ring: ramie +25 MF, or Nagelring (unique and perfect) +30 MF

what do all these? getting the top gear to corki you can certainly score on MF, but you can not score) in LODе popular veschschi with the classics, so that it is possible to also earn.

s
stl_z 02.01.20

hehe, back to nightmare near one of the seals sat Scilly-mages, with the leader (not Lord de SEIS, and random) were all killed and the leader of the light+cold immune :)

Statik on this plow, I had to draw him out of the way.

D
DrunkenStyle 02.01.20

I would like to say about MF-Inga. starting to drive the wigs, normal and naytmar on 8ппл you can easily pass with no fear in MF-gear. and only Halle change it to combat.
I drive a lot of wigs, have no desire to carry in MF gear, I like for comfortability change the cap with 3 rubies on the cap with 3 sapphires nm to KS.

C
ChronoExp[unv] 02.01.20

if Sorka to STS, it is possible to dial 8 frame FCR(105%)
mana burn teleport uzhos, I azhno started to swing a teleport that is very useful if you don't hunt every 5 minutes to run over the banks
I've been looking at HC you have the HP iopto Lope, and mana for a couple of bunches of all (but this is the greatest Bank - HC is HC.
on SC I rocked for faster speed Sorka - about 700 HP and 600-700 mana(with 105% FCR threshold)

M
MyPaToKC 02.01.20

HC is obtained at 1050+ HP and current mana 350+, the only sane option is to refill your mana - Ernie rings and Amul on mana, HP, ESTs (and of course 10фср).