3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 05.01.20 04:13 pm

Easter eggs (Far Cry 3)

What Easter eggs have met in the game? I only found one. In that cave where you have to find mushrooms for girlfriend, hero is coming to the precipice, and said, OOO a leap of faith? This is a reference to the assassin.
210 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 05.01.20

Безымянный

Perhaps the creators of FC3 thus prikolnulsya over WoW ...
...it is necessary as-thread to fit to it mobs to see what it is that I-beam will do ))) ... well, not in the acceptance of the same metal he drags her )))

g
gearswik 05.01.20

Lost Dennis tells Jason island encourages strong, he called me. now he has called you - in Lost, the island is also called GG.
Indiana Jones and the last crusade in the end of the movie Harrison Ford says standing in front of the abyss faith. here, too, the gap and the Leap of faith and also a reference to the Assassin's Creed

S
Shecurok 05.01.20

I do not know an Easter egg or a bug (saw the exact same, but in the hut), but that is under the water:
pix.PlayGround.ru

f
ford900 05.01.20

The game has a reference to the movie kill bill: After us by phone misleading where to find the kit Gg says: his name is Tank he is a complete f...., but in Sabah other text: his name is Tank, he loves tra.... - so says about himself the doctor gg movie kill bill(which later the head of the door broke)

D
DragonCommander56 05.01.20

Tiny Killer
And you like the Reflex sight put on this shotgun, it is impossible to put anything?

D

ExModern
And Willis HUNTLEY is OTG-141 ;)
So CODE MV, but the name is not taken from the ceiling)
Note that he still goes into the Russian part of the OTG-141 is clearly a reference to COD MW

D
Dzheyson Brodi 05.01.20

I noticed that during car rides plays music from sponge Bob

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 05.01.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
This is a unique ... appears in the your favorite weapon ... it has all washed down .
Безымянный4

D

Tiny Killer
Ahh okay

C
Corewood 05.01.20

BATLEFIELD
The black hand can be removed, having received any benefit.

d
devflat 05.01.20

i
i8o 05.01.20

devflat
)))

J
JET996 05.01.20

And the fact that the plot of GG loses the ring finger of the left hand,ring any bells?)

D
Danny Lamb 05.01.20

In the mission in the underground Asian city hero says so, we're going to build a Cindy?

s
sKard 05.01.20

JET996
fol2? But there was a finger with his feet.
The fact that the hero lost a finger reminiscent of assassin creed
now I understand, I АК3 not Gamal.

K
KAPRAL27 05.01.20

The fact that the hero lost a finger reminiscent of assassin creed.

C
Corewood 05.01.20

Skard
Here we are talking about the 1st part.

s
stHarty 05.01.20

Yes to Fig similarities with AC3, because the Uбейсофт develops both of these games, and I think the bow is also a reference to AC3 they even like the description of the same in these games, by the way, read the lame description of Russian weapons? I'm certainly not an ardent potsreot where I was. But still pzdts tovarischi! On account of the same in the description of the subcompact in FC3 it is compared with a similar machine that we rode in FC2, as a hint. By the way, opened in your favorite gun with a 416 kit and a Bull, and for what they give anyways? for missions, bounty hunting or something?

P
Prosto Keyn 05.01.20

devflat
And where such to find?)

R
RedDiezeL 05.01.20

sta][fish
Perhaps it was just me when I noticed how they sit and cry, they were hit by a car at full speed, I whinnying like a horse))