3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 05.01.20 04:13 pm

Easter eggs (Far Cry 3)

What Easter eggs have met in the game? I only found one. In that cave where you have to find mushrooms for girlfriend, hero is coming to the precipice, and said, OOO a leap of faith? This is a reference to the assassin.
210 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 05.01.20

NINZE32
Above already repeatedly wrote about the similarity of the AC (especially with AC3) ... so it is no surprise , if they have moles in intimate places are the same )))

R
RGC 05.01.20

Fleure
what kind of feeling? I passed this quest, but it is odd to have missed the point

F
Fleury 05.01.20

Scopolamine
Well, of course, arrive in the village, you come to the dwelling of the old woman and she tells that she saw on the night the plane crashed somewhere near the shore. She tried to tell the neighbors, but no one would believe her, would like to see if anyone survived. Go to a place and...

Spoilertastic find a broken plane. But the plane crashed obviously 10 years ago, what we and says the peasant, who had long been in this plane lives in a hut. And then he adds - this old lady from the village died 10 years ago, and the plane crashed at the same time... I like creepy)) Immediately went back to that cabin and, of course, there is a long time no one lives a completely different person...

Terribly really, these moments are a touch more subtle than some outright BOO!-pugalki)) And if closer to the subject, if I am not mistaken it was similar to Lost something.

J
JIeMyp4uK 05.01.20

Scopolamine
mystic, in her essence, the plane crash 10 years ago and the old woman, which is in fact in the village never was...

J
JIeMyp4uK 05.01.20

Fleure
offtopic, I actually liked in the game are dumb moments, I'm up to the end of the game was always afraid to go into the river, because crocodiles are scary too, if floated, it is only water, and in the collection of treasures and relics had to swim with manta rays and sharks, is also not pleasant when it's eating you from behind...

V
VadiEx 05.01.20

Played in a wounded Golden tiger really play with English text read there the truth written what Sergey said about the Russian government,the conclusion Ubisoft knows about our government.

K
Kapellimestari 05.01.20

Yes, the whole world already makes fun of Rusnya for that. this government can not do

g
gearswik 05.01.20

in the DLC monkey business gerk asks to find the diamonds exported from Bova SECO is a city in Far Cry 2

g
gearswik 05.01.20

and looting of churches - a reference to Indiana Jones and Lara Croft, and Allan Quatermain

g
gearswik 05.01.20

the lighthouse is a reference to Alan Wake and Call. Yes, and it feels like Tank is arranged titty - fucked his prisoner.

g
gearswik 05.01.20

red pill in the cave - the Matrix, Morpheus tells Neo - you take the red pill and go to Wonderland. Jason also took red and went to the arrival.

a
as1000 05.01.20

about the pills in the cave was? he missed this topic

R
RGC 05.01.20

and yet how many times in the cave you can grab a dose of memories? 3 times I ate them, the last about the fight in the club and they're in the Elevator and then decide to base jumping.

s
stHarty 05.01.20

3 times, there seems to be when all 3 memories go give ocibu or something like that

x
xabote 05.01.20

ford900
One of the many reasons why it is better to play with original voice and subtitles here the more correct translation given. Jason says: His name is Buck? He likes fuc....

G
GexOgenR 05.01.20

The pills in the cave is in the story? And 4 already saved and pills tried

G
GexOgenR 05.01.20

Still prompt, at the expense of tablets, here is the IP of it?

B
Bombardirovschik 05.01.20

xabote
One of the many reasons why it is better to play with original voice and subtitles here the more correct translation given. Jason says: His name is Buck? He likes fuc....
I do not care it does not affect the understanding of the plot.

G
Gad51 05.01.20

Remember the skill of killing with a grenade? well, or something like this. In General, he secretly kills a man, pulls the pin from the grenade at his belt and kicks in the ass... Me alone on the moment of the kick in the ass I want to shout THIS IS SPRATA!!!
P. S. I forgot another point with reference to another game.

x
xabote 05.01.20

innervizionman
There is a plot and no dialogue you can understand, and that's what half the jokes killed - fact.