3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19 02:29 pm

Questions on the passage (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

The theme speaks for itself
145 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19

How to pass the level where you have to attract a large cruiser (some small fighters and fly in the way). I twist, pull, but that does not work...

S
Supergansta 16.09.19

How quickly Vader can soak? A freak all my attack beats, and the Starkiller force water. I already Emperor to beat want.

U
ULTIMATELEX 16.09.19

I have the same problem as Maniac-X that I already slowly pulled (i.e., the first left-right move, then, along the way, destroy the fighters), but it's pretty close to drew he's still not falling, but I can no longer pull, the current left-right. In short, who passed a - write a review!

[
[[Alex]] 16.09.19

The same problem as Maniac-X and ULTIMATELEX...the second day curse the man that this level came up with!If anyone has passed pour the save game after the mission

M
Maniac-X 16.09.19

Barely passed this level with the cruiser... in Short we need to constantly just pull and pull, long long, only then done... Vnature hand to those who break this level up!!!

S
SS7 16.09.19

so I took that cruiser in General is in the first 3 turns to align the cruiser and up even higher if you write to let me go below, hold that pose before you fly small ships try as quickly as possible to destroy them! step two after you destroyed the ships begin to pull the cruiser but now very close I drew before I left 5% of the entire life! step three once again you blew up all the ships you start again to attract the cruiser but only now stand to the last! I did so but before vyrabotal this reception spent nearly an hour)) if someone went through tell me how to cut 3 extra missions and a dark ending I chose made me the weirdo with the long fingernails and then the credits I'm missing the credits and the menu appears where the game begins again so things are not done))

[
[[Alex]] 16.09.19

DOP-mission vybirayutsya early in the game,just select new game and choose not the name of the game and one of the episodes

U
ULTIMATELEX 16.09.19

Yes, I also passed! As said SS7 out there the trick is to pick it up, even if I ask below! Really the one who kind of invented bullshit should tear up and anal...

S
SS7 16.09.19

Strelok-1994 thank you)

p
panyok597 16.09.19

People like to soak this bad robot Kasdan, che does not work(

. THEKILLER . 16.09.19

and th game is so short ,I played for the guy in the helmet in the winter , was a boy killed, and all th for garbage,::?

p
panyok597 16.09.19

People, more, and then I schA Claudia break!)
And another question, how to throw objects at the enemy, or it is wrong? and then I have random items thrown

U
ULTIMATELEX 16.09.19

panyok597
every boss has a susceptibility to certain attacks, Kasdan I like lightning žogal and while he's had a stroke beat... well, I do not remember exactly, I just get it to fill up.
Now about the cast. the main thing is not to pull the mouse at the time of the throw, otherwise the object will fly in the ass. Before releasing the right mouse button (i.e. drop), you should be careful a little bit to move the subject of arrows at the enemy, and the mouse stuff is that if the mouse is moving ahead then the object will fly upwards instead of forward, so you have to use arrows (or wasd), that is, along the y axis, move the mouse and z and x arrow. Suggest to undergo training helped me to get the hang of it.

A
Alex_Cra2y 16.09.19

In-game save only at checkpoints? And that is a function of save game, I save and loading still happens at the checkpoint.

p
panyok597 16.09.19

ATP ULTIMATELEX, I noticed that he has a weakness to shock, but probably we need the difficulty level to easy put(

[
[DRUMMER] 16.09.19

Put the save game after killed Kazdan,and it is already tired

p
panyok597 16.09.19

phew.... got that stsuko the ILO and the times of the 30th... kick... and it's only a medium level of complexity

d
denizs[Ushel s PG] 16.09.19

pliz help!!! tell me what to do the extra mission on Tatooine with a huge garbage on wheels??

B
BestKotik 16.09.19

Into the abyss push,I was in the commercials saw in the downloads section !!!

d
denizs[Ushel s PG] 16.09.19

what???