3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19 02:29 pm

Questions on the passage (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

The theme speaks for itself
145 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeyNex 16.09.19

About cruiser..........There's no difference in how many moves it pull....no matter how quickly you take out the fighters! The main thing - to pull it.......plays a role how fast you level(it really need to be lifted slightly higher than trebuut in the game)! I did him in a 4th time....my difficulty was not meaning to stand under the fire fighters( I don't even want to know what would happen)....Well, in principle, logically and in three moves it through!

So what's with the Emperor? Vader I'm already soaked.....but the Emperor did not pull!( There are tips, tactics or something? What is it to catch?!

W
WNeZRoS 16.09.19

Emperor should be like a sword to beat
and by the way, against all the Jedi good R+E

n
nikitos_zp 16.09.19

how to pass through the rings in the last level where even in the middle of some kind of yellow ball

S
SS7 16.09.19

nikitos_zp
everything just hit the right mouse button and it will grab the first ring as tighten to the desired torque it will stall again the same operation do with the other 2 rings will be 2 bridge and jump from one to the other again, there will ring with them do the same thing

n
nikitos_zp 16.09.19

thanks again

D
Dima-Click 16.09.19

Near the beginning of the game uchenick Darth Vader gets in a round room surrounded by a orange laser field. How to get out???

S
SS7 16.09.19

Dima-Click look for the block and take it by force

D
Dima-Click 16.09.19

and it is unclear why you have to kill an Imperial soldier? Starkiller is the same type of bad, the type of Empire?

S
SS7 16.09.19

Dima-Click
Darth Vader ordered to leave no witnesses!))

e
eX_boY 16.09.19

how many missions in the game?

S
SS7 16.09.19

somewhere 10-13

n
nikitos_zp 16.09.19

the end for the Jedi not very pleased

k
kzenz 16.09.19

The people at me here such question: when I get LVL I can learn his talents or to increase the performance? If so, on what button to push that would do it?))

W
WNeZRoS 16.09.19

ESC -> Force upgrades

L
Lord_Thief 16.09.19

But as do to get both endings(save or save as) and then not hunting from the beginning to pass the last mission?

n
nikitos_zp 16.09.19

Yes! we want to get both endings!!

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

People help!!!! How to destroy 4 of the accelerator on the cruiser which will Akrotiri once out of korablikov??? I 1 destroy and then stupidly can't find the green zone like nothing is lit and the red area ((((( Who proshol help!!!

L
Lord_Thief 16.09.19

How to kill Vader for the second ending, as it does not fails.

L
Lord_Thief 16.09.19

Злобный93
Watch this video and you will understand. I watched it the first time and passed.

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

Lord_Thief
ATP much!!!