3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19 02:29 pm

Questions on the passage (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

The theme speaks for itself
145 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeyNex 16.09.19

Taks.....who the Emperor was? NID help) don't get it....a third of the HP he demolished, and then die!) Well, you can't.....or just knowingly took the complexity of the max?

d
denizs[Ushel s PG] 16.09.19

if you pass the first time then nothing.....

d

well, tell me what with this garbage to do so as to push ATO with anger Claudia dolt)))xD

M
Mitsuru 16.09.19

2 denizs
Eeeeerm...side fit E thinking of it..

S
SS7 16.09.19

The whole game was as I can not remember who I

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 16.09.19

Tell me pliz what to do in the beginning, before the locked gate on the planet Vucci. Say something click the E and even still. I press several times this way and that tried but the gate still locked. what to do?

S
SS7 16.09.19

Try to hold R and then press E and hold for longer to push was stronger

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 16.09.19

it didn't help. You yourself, as this place was?

S
SS7 16.09.19

I this way and passed! Well then, just stand in front of the gate and hold E for 10 seconds then release if this will not help you throw your sohranyalku me a PM and I'll give you back

d

SPS finally beat Obi-WAN!!)))

S
St_DMon 16.09.19

2 Z1_Key
Use Force Grip and when one of the rings stops, the keys w,a,s,d twist it to the Central plane (when tighten, Galen himself, let him go). And so 3 times.

Z
Z1_Key 16.09.19

do me during the battle with the Emperor bug report PPC!

D
Dark Corsair 16.09.19

I have a question about the story out of curiosity - the murder of Luke is the end of the story of Starkiller or the case will end with the final destruction of the Emperor? And yet, the mission on Hoth last, or are there alternative mission from episode VI?

I
Iskatel-vetra 16.09.19

people German was stuck on the moment when the Hero force straightens the platform (it is a hook) I jumped on it and then what to do in front of the cliff trying to jump to the side and a bummer

address on the picture
Help

S
Seguro 16.09.19

what to do after you pass the tunnel with the green beam?we'll see two more rooms each with two rotating disk with a plasma clot because of the ball in the center?

A
Alex_Cra2y 16.09.19

The Iskatel-vetra
there you can jump

I
Iskatel-vetra 16.09.19

where to jump:
I bend jump on it and then: right,left, or right

S
St_DMon 16.09.19

Iskatel 2-vetra
Yeah, just forward jump (double jump and force dash)

2 Seguro
Th a stupid habit of not reading the forum, there is posts still little?! Three posts above I already wrote!

n
nikitos_zp 16.09.19

so I took that cruiser in General is in the first 3 turns to align the cruiser and up even higher if you write to let me go below, hold that pose before you fly small ships try as quickly as possible to destroy them! step two after you destroyed the ships begin to pull the cruiser but now very close I drew before I left 5% of the entire life! step three once again you blew up all the ships you start again to attract the cruiser but only now stand to the last! I did so but before vyrabotal this reception spent nearly an hour))

and may more to describe the 2nd step?

S
SS7 16.09.19

nikitos_zp
well see just you the first time already have steadied the ship while you're drenched small ships it is not much deviated. in the second step, you align it, and start to attract I was drawn to that momena when less than 5% of the total jiski