3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19 02:29 pm

Questions on the passage (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

The theme speaks for itself
145 Comments
Sort by:
r
republicofbelarus 16.09.19

but I pass other missions and I have in each mission byada. embark on a journey when Vader fights Jedi shows press I press Q but nothing happens SNO shows at the Q. and on Tatooine the same current there E I shake shake but nothing happens. How to get rid of it?

T
Tiger[Overmind] 16.09.19

Held in fall 2009 and saw the ending where he killed, I realized that for the Jedi. What the mission is activated the ending of the Sith? I thought it was a game with a totally linear story... I was once disillusioned and never played, and now I find out that there is another ending. How to activate it?=)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 16.09.19

MAGNAT79

On the opposite side of the engine there is a piece of iron which have the power to attract and get the bridge. There's just going to have to kill Trash Titan =)

In General, it surprises me that when faced with a puzzle many are lost. Surely everyone is used to the spinal beat, smash!?

T
Troy. 16.09.19

Download the trainer and all ), and there is immortality and infinite power and points!

r
republicofbelarus 16.09.19

but I pass other missions and I have in each mission byada. embark on a journey when Vader fights Jedi shows press I press Q but nothing happens SNO shows at the Q. and on Tatooine the same current there E I shake shake but nothing happens. How to get rid of it?

A
AntonKo74 16.09.19

Got stuck on ring. Realized that they need to have time to put in a row. And pass on a retractable bridge. But time is too short and I don't jump (probably short legs).... Tell amp-TA!

S
S40.000 16.09.19

republicofbearus - most likely you changed management when you start the game and actions with these buttons Q or E is changed to other letters !!! , set default and see what answer any of these buttons, I think anyway, I am also on the same rake came then corrected button assignment !!! Good luck!

S
Saboteur_Red Faction 16.09.19

The game is easy on all difficulty levels ,all the luck!

s
slyusar 16.09.19

Please!!!!!!Can't pass a garbage roseline .....the road was blocked with turbine!!!!When activated it,there was trash giant........unichtozhenija......then I do not know how!!!!

P
Platypus of War 16.09.19

Slyusar then go in the opposite direction from turbine(right side if looking from where you enter) ,are on the ledge and use force grip lower the bridge down.

s
slyusar 16.09.19

Thank you alltair!!!lined up the bridge!!!!Now e can make the jump!!!!Tried a lot of different!!!Can you tell me.

P
Platypus of War 16.09.19

all the time while holding forward to try to double jump and dash(the default is left shift)

M
Monolitovec Haron 16.09.19

The 1.2 patch is placed on clean game, or certainly before this 1.1 install?

D
DARK BATERS 16.09.19

The same issue

M
Monolitovec Haron 16.09.19

I checked out without waiting for a reply.On a license from 1C patch 1.2 installed without first installing patch 1.1.

N
Nestortehnik 16.09.19

Can't for Raxus Prime to throw a turbine in the turret

N
Nestortehnik 16.09.19

somebody help плиz!!!

P
Platypus of War 16.09.19

can be more specific.

S
Skripkin94 16.09.19

help can't configure Polarnye ring

S
Skripkin94 16.09.19

all was a good game for me if you don't count graphics it is better than the second part