3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 16.09.19 02:29 pm

Questions on the passage (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

The theme speaks for itself
145 Comments
Sort by:
T
TPUJIUCT 16.09.19

I have a problem...tell me how to get on the roof of the cruiser in the eighth mission?

C
CARNAGE72 16.09.19

S-25815
do it like this: jump, jump shift and immediately press E the current is not together he continue to fly
or there's a sniper should not kill him first, do it like this: jump, jump, then press and hold Ctrl and shift it to it fly up and hit
if you've purchased
I have both ways it turns out
PS I totally found gologory ask if that

K
KlutchTima 16.09.19

CARNAGE72, and where the Imperial Raskuse most guarded the holocron?

C
CARNAGE72 16.09.19

at the beginning of the map on the left is the map visible path of Tyga need to jump down spuskaeshsya there lies the power crystal sword in my opinion

S
S-25815 16.09.19

CARNAGE72, thank you!)
Just before he track it on a map. There is a power crystal print.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Where the track is there, too, the holocron was.

C
CARNAGE72 16.09.19

S-25815 did you get it pix.PlayGround.ru ?if Yes then how

S
S-25815 16.09.19

CARNAGE72 like you was talking). I first shift immediately after E pushed and he fell. Then it sunk in and simultaneously pressed E and he was able to fly

C
CARNAGE72 16.09.19

:)

P
Parad1n 16.09.19

the holocron with the black crystal is on the death star where all the beams converge together on the top thread. I want to get there put such a large ring through which the beam passes current with them be careful they are fragile. We can easier way I have not yet found.

T
TIRUKALI 16.09.19

How to cope with three rotating rings? Who knows write more.

n
nex999 16.09.19

TIRUKALI - you ring the right mouse button grab and one position becoming, there is then a bridge appears on it and run forward!

How to Vader after rotating rings, and the fact that it does not work? =(

T
TIRUKALI 16.09.19

The battle with Vader it seemed to me that the buttons of the keyboard not working. Turned out to be. that they need to press with a speed of 100,000 clicks per second. Maybe this info will help someone. Sorry, the game quickly ended. But the system fights nasty awful. Good luck to all.

n
nex999 16.09.19

TIRUKALI - thank you, but I would tactics of the battle with him, here's how it went, what methods beat?

T
TIRUKALI 16.09.19

nex999
First lightning, then tried to jump to his headquarters and immediately flashed tactic: press Y. It is necessary to very quickly press - this is important. When Vader jumps out of the center, fought with sword and sting quickly on the recommended buttons. And soaked, although hope was almost lost. Good luck.

M
Master Corwin 16.09.19

TIRUKALI - thank you, but I would tactics of the battle with him, here's how it went, what methods beat?
If long does not work - is another tactic. Vader in the last with it to fight moves, not so fast and uses almost no Force Grip or Force Lightning. Mainly attacks or Push, or throw the sword. The tactic is simple: to run all the time, not allowing to come closer to them. As far as possible. The farther you are the less he has the ability to use Force. Run and from time to time sarfaesi Lightning. Of course, using all of her chips at the same time - Q or E... And so on until the end. Entertainment much less, but I'm not talking about the beautiful struggle.

By the way, Jump Power in the last fight with Vader is practically useless. Catches on the fly. To do something (as in previous fights) is damn hard - Vader is a powerful Sith, and apparently easily thwart attempts to escape from capture.

d
dimonzo 16.09.19

guys tell me how to levitate grip strength(rank 2) from two enemies ? what I do not understand this hint,though I have it activated (opened).Which combination you should press on the keyboard?

M
Master Corwin 16.09.19

You would not believe Dimont, but for example, I somehow never noticed even once, as I did... As an experienced FI fan and gamer in the field, THIS gaming, hehe, all done on the machine... Honestly, I don't remember. It seems like a normal Grip Forces Day... be sure to go to the game, look...

M
MAGNAT79 16.09.19

Good day! Prompt please, how at the level of the Prime Nexus to get into the hatch of the ship? The turbine next to the pile of debris I found the hatch (the turret) broke. But to jump to it is not possible. The area has a shimmering platform, in theory it should rise, but how? Help pliz. Incidentally, in the description of the walkthrough, it just says Break the turbine turret and jump forward, but how to jump??? Thank you in advance!

r
republicofbelarus 16.09.19

People pliz podskazhite. How to pass the test of reason?

Z
Zagibobkoleno 16.09.19

MAGNAT79
Platform lift Grip strength (default right mouse button) and pull up. When the plate reaches the stop mark to stop.
Then jump on the platform and do so: run and jump+jump+left Shift (gj default something like throw). And Drifted quietly.