3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 07.01.20 03:26 pm

Can't kill - call for backup (The Godfather)

In discussing this topic, ask and we help in the passage of the storyline of the game Godfather
121 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbug 07.01.20

Q:can't cut the clothes to buy
A:_load game_ click _edit_

M
Mal1k 07.01.20

How to go the mission where you have to blow up the house 4 families? in the homes of so many people that just cannot pass...

S
Svarog 07.01.20

I don't know.
I have not yet reached.
Here will reach, and then unsubscribe.

D
Delfinarium 07.01.20

prosto ochen, skladi naprimer, zunajosh gde boss i napadaesh, po 10-20 kosarej mona srazu urvat, bank seodnia grabanul 50 000 otvalili, i dom atakoval v broklyne, edish na tachke zdaniju k, k dverima, bezizh bistro v podval, ustanavlivaesh bombu i tikajesh, tak i v drugoj - 10 min i doma vzorvani - potom tam smozesh seivitsia, ooochen usio prosto rebiatki :)

S
Svarog 07.01.20

Yeah, dynamite cool to blow up buildings. I like it. :)))

D
Delfinarium 07.01.20

:) a ja vse doma zuhe zanial, dali pod konec 500 000 respect'a :) za zahvat vzeh zdanij osnovnih, bo ja zahvativaju toak skladi i osnovnijei zdanije's nih bolshaja punched, v nedeliu poluchaju okolo 100 000 ;]

W
Wutang_s 07.01.20

Somebody knows where are all the film. And then I went the entire game it remains only to collect. Maybe there are some cards or something like that.

s
seibor 07.01.20

Tell me who knows how to deal with Oscar Savarell in new Jersey who hurt the girl and who must shoot Oscar in this sequence-knee,shoulder, then chin (so that's my Russification).

W
Warkill3r 07.01.20

Guys, help plz! I do not understand where the weapon is to buy, tell me if not scrap:)

S
SeriousDen 07.01.20

Here it is....Clothes who do not know dress can be when in the menu, click DOWNLOAD in the dialog box sohranyalok at the bottom and then EDIT as in the SIMS-2 =))and p on the radar shown as black 4 squares...and if you press ESC and then MAP and then walrath district that is instead of just 4 squares it is still evident that there is a weapon....

W
Wolfenstein 07.01.20

to buy weapons why ??? it is better to buy a house and theit full of weapons )

n
nevidnik 07.01.20

Weapons can be bought from traders on the Black market.on the mini-map marked with a diamond.And best of all go to menu and map on it are marked in detail where and how.

W
Warkill3r 07.01.20

Huge thanks!:)

S
SlimRF 07.01.20

And girls of easy behaviour remove Mona!? Atoms are something like the spinning ass wags and not give)!

R
ReDoX 07.01.20

What do you mean, no, it's not SA. There is a serious project with a dark atmosphere and a Noir plot.
Strawberry there is clearly no place ))).
IMHO.

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 07.01.20

Achtung.
Not like ostanavlivaetsa.
The installation hangs on the unpacking of the file Gem.Экзе1

v
voland555 07.01.20

Can someone tell me, but it is not like you can not understand.
There is need to create one window, I run(only 22), I did 20, and 2 are unable to understand th need to create one:(. I have in Russian translation they nazyvayuttsa so:
-Stained glass execution(11)
-Nakleeno Wallpaper execution(14)
If you have other names, I skobkah wrote what byaccount(above).
Pliz, can someone tell me.
Also wanted to ask about yellow.station, they should be zahvatite 4, I only found 2.
Where's the other 2?? (I have nazyvayuttsa taken formulations).
And the last question. I zahvatil 1 the mansion, but enter into it cannot. If something like repair(the campaign mode I'm not proshol, 94% now). He should then otkryta?

As for the first paragraphperform all figured out, all done.

B
Berliner 07.01.20

Help, Help, Help how to get out of the car, and I soon keyboard in anger break. I have all the buttons tried. Please help.

L
Languastik 07.01.20

People sorry for the stupid question , but after the mission where you have to kill the killers who killed your master.(which in the beginning saved you from racketeers)
And then 2 minutes to get home. It's like the 3rd mission.
I do not know then what to do.
Pointers no where to go , saying it is necessary to choose the family you would like to play.

v
voland555 07.01.20

Family there is only one that you can play on - Corleone:).
I don't remember exactly what was next. Usually, you need to speak with someone of their own, they will tell you. If the phone uslyshali, snami up. Or maybe just, poyavittsa message. Click on N, there pishuttsa your tasks.

I was all, left to 42 blow up the safe, and collect 65 movies:)). Safes are not the problem, they are easy to find. But the movies... Pridettsa weight city peshkodralom to comb:(.
Not one card, or can tell me where to download?