3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 07.01.20 03:26 pm

Can't kill - call for backup (The Godfather)

In discussing this topic, ask and we help in the passage of the storyline of the game Godfather
121 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanSh 07.01.20

Someone can describe the combat system or put the link where it is. And while I have slightly turns to delve into.
And yet, as I understand it, the films need to collect in order to then watch excerpts from the movie. Who knows how many you need to collect ribbons to view one episode?
Or I have not played due to the fact that the pirates and their cut?

R
ReDoX 07.01.20

Ivan, boava the system is simple. Yes, I agree, at first glance, it seems strange and a console, but then IMHO get used to it.
Just when you stand next to the enemy press the right mouse button and beneath his feet light up yellow( sort of) color means everything is OK, you got the sight their fists. Then don't squeeze out the mouse and constantly series Q and E - GG is going to beat him hands sometimes and original techniques, depending on the situation :-). If you shake the grandmother with the sellers, after the shock and filled with fear level of the seller( the scale will start to increase the numbers, as it will give you for the roof), push the space bar, HE'll talk to him and everything will be OK.

I wish you success on the streets of new York !

t
trium 07.01.20

And tell me how to use the bat? - a useless thing turns out - I just don't have anyone to fill up - what buttons she can do?

G
GhosT3D 07.01.20

This pizdec... Can anyone tell me how to take off the last building? I have 4 fucking times can do that... On the street, all shot in the house were all killed, as soon as I go into the basement, through the front door another 10-15 bots I was running and pizdec... Impossible to fight... Maybe life is something you can buy, and then, during the fight to use them... Tell me what to do... In a wheelbarrow directly to the home drive does not work... just don't get it, these Imbeciles the car blow up... NID help!!!

m
maniak 07.01.20

Explode with a bomb, then again priezjay, kill everyone and undermines the second building, and all...

v
voland555 07.01.20

Wheelbarrow is the strongest - the truck side. You press parts, first one barrier then another. If the machine Dimitra begins, take the other.
And about buildings, you mapac rightly said. Blow the first one.
If you're killed, after time, this building is already blasting is not necessary. It ostanettsa razrushena.
In General, when a bomb was planted, running out into the street, take up a Molotov cocktail. Vyberesh and forget about them(they tend to cost a heap), while they will burn, you will have time to escape the corner, or just corny to perestrelyat.

G
GhosT3D 07.01.20

All, thank you all. Did as you said, first by car and then... And then I just went to rush at them with his shotgun for 450 Kosarikov :) Now I don, slowly beat off all sorts of clubs, shops, brothels :)

v
voland555 07.01.20

By the way this shotgun, the man in the sewer for 150t. produet;).

I
IvanSh 07.01.20

Why is the game so little weapons?
I have a British bull dog Revolver, Magnum, shotgun, Tommy gun, dynamite, Molotov. More in the game until the weapon was never found. Still there?
And how to do its upgrade?

v
voland555 07.01.20

Total - 3 pistol, shotgun, Tommy, bat, Slipknot, Molotov, dynamite, bomb.
Upgrade buy of men, oboznacheniya on the map with asterisks.
Read the FAQ I wrote there.

P
PoxyisT- 07.01.20

By the way when will the license on CD-ROM(CD-RW)? And I've been waiting a lot lot of time, still no whether the Russian translation by Softclub, or what? And the game is normal? or so-so?

I
IvanSh 07.01.20

The Russian version will not. EA translate the game into Russian.

R
ReDoX 07.01.20

First the Sims 2 it did the same, and from Softklab she kind of came out.

K
Kipa2 07.01.20

Can someone explain to how to crack safes ? Vrodeby no picks in the game, and the castle is not to shoot. Somebody they just opened ?

v
voland555 07.01.20

Podhodit to the safe, will zakladatel dynamite(button R) and ubegaesh away.
If not boxes, then you don't. Find the seller and pokupaesh.

K
Kipa2 07.01.20

But esche question. I was given an assignment to capture Verona Warehouse, and unchecked where is this warehouse. How do I know where to go ?

k
killerbug 07.01.20

The game has a pretty awesome theme as the war of the crowd, soaked a few people the other gang and here it is the war of the crowd which last 50 minutes of playing time.
But I don't understand how to win the war of the crowd, I won it only when undermined the main buildings of other gangs, and if soutwest che thread or shop or warehouse, is on the drum, finally beginning the war of the crowd, well, let's say when the stock soutwest, and then the clock, then when it is concluded you lose the war of the crowd and progresi what is the point of, well, what the hell. Tell me what to do

Need to bribe an FBI agent(sort of) they are usually in churches are...

M
M.A.g. 07.01.20

If you like this game then give her all 5 balls on the website igromania.ru
And the Godfather finally 14!

D
DonCorleone 07.01.20

Rebata ya zastral qde vzrivayut Home! Tam full oxrannikov!Kak proyti ix?

A
ArtemS 07.01.20

Hi! Well, at least one thread already became don of new York city??? I've already passed (in the story)! All upgrade! All captured! All rickety took! All the houses are bought! The trains were blown up! And don has not yet become?????? Where is dolgozhdannoe the title????? I love that you've collected all of the movies. Maybe that's it??? Tell me who went?????