3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 07.01.20 03:26 pm

Can't kill - call for backup (The Godfather)

In discussing this topic, ask and we help in the passage of the storyline of the game Godfather
121 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

I have a license and this niche was not observed. Is it possible to take like in GTA people for help? or just have companies Corleone cost? And I once very good. easy stole money from a truck(fall Corleone killed the driver, for him Respect and he's up to$ 200 twice give).

X
Xandee 07.01.20

No, the backup will only be IEH cases when it is stipulated by the story. All the rest - by yourself will have to do.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Gee... And how better to house Tattle and other families wet? Was on the way to the basement the guy with drobyshem and kill.

X
Xandee 07.01.20

I shotgun 3 level (forgot the name) all stand))

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Damn, it costs 450.000 dead raccoons. I have the revolver 3, the machine(in the PCA, but I rarely use them due to the recoil and misses)of the 2nd gun of the 2nd, drobes 1st(going to buy 2nd)

X
Xandee 07.01.20

But it's worth it... a Very powerful weapon.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Hmm... a friend has passed all the missions on the PS2 and said that the machine the third level(more like us) - a thing is not the best. And the shotgun must be frequently recharged. I'll have to try, but I think the gun and the gun the best.

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 07.01.20

In General, as anyone. I shoot race guns, and then move on to longer heavy weapons. During the assault, obviously, immediately with a gun attack.

X
Xandee 07.01.20

Shotgun is better to use of course is in the building and on the street and a gun, especially if the distance is great. But the machine does not love the rate of fire is large,but the precision is low.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

For me still good Python(Magnum 3rd level), but the machine as Xandee - respect.

A
ARTIshoque 07.01.20

Saturday night is so-so gun. Only at first helps. As soon as the Assassins pistol you buy, so Saturday's in the way. And just do the Python thing, I mostly only they are. As you run out of ammo get a gun, and then Dillinjer.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Th for Dillinger?

K
Konung Ragnar 07.01.20

Dillinger - Thompson 2nd or 3rd level.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Maybe the Tommy Gun and Thompson is not? And Dillinger(Dillinger) remembered.

_
_Don_ 07.01.20

Dillinger-the best weapon of the game!
Still,even with him in the Godfather is not perfect.

b
benderprog 07.01.20

rewet the game but come on with the mouse problems and the car does not come out of SOS I would be very grateful

I
InCuB 07.01.20

To fulfill the conditions(of the assassination), as well as safes and films do not need to collect shtob to become the don NOR. I don NO have 98.5% of the game, the twists to all the trunks(3rd level) and 3.000.000$. Rode up the safes to look for. And the bells and whistles to buy better gun and drobno--everything else garbage. Important to meet the CONDITIONS and to seize the businesses, and dead raccoons(xa-xa) will come.

X
Xandee 07.01.20

Don be after the end of the storyline, and the capture of the whole business. The rest is just playing the game as a percentage and bonuses.

_
_Don_ 07.01.20

GUYS THE GAME COMES ONLY WITH A MOUSE PRELOAD AND CAN'T GET OUT OF THE CAR

rewet the game but come on with the mouse problems and the car does not come out of SOS I would be very grateful

re-launch the game.if not,you buy the disk.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

Others have scored for the film, entered the code(I did not understand, and how to enter tattaglia?), but almost all of the safes and found all the styles of the murder did. Don Pie with the Apples(hands-on juzverej)