3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 07.01.20 03:26 pm

Can't kill - call for backup (The Godfather)

In discussing this topic, ask and we help in the passage of the storyline of the game Godfather
121 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 07.01.20

Film give only bonuses - excerpts from the film, nothing more. Well, I have them and not collected - I have stripped down pirated version without video.

A
Andre Macareno 07.01.20

I beat them because one hundred percent Godfather not looking.

G
Gor2a 07.01.20

Who a thread tell me whether you can take the gang to the business or just help to cause as in San andreas?

S
STRENG 07.01.20

no you can not.mono current рlaystation3 in dons edition on the computer and not.
People can write to me in PM, each performance style do not cut into some!

S
STANICLAV 07.01.20

Never found one film, the card is lying((((

A
Alex_RozZ 07.01.20

guys I have a glitch with the management of shorter run button is released and he continues to run for a few seconds... same thing with cars I've done it once and know how this crap to disable and right now installed and I can't remember.. help if you know please...

p
pupsalet 07.01.20

there are several styles and does:calculating an accident, kartina penalty...who knows tell me=)

G
Grand Theft Aero 07.01.20

STRENG hmm,all this and beautiful graphics only on NEX gen consoles:WII,PS 3 and BOX 360!Moreover, the box 360 was released before all,there is only one class,and it can additionally be purchased through live.

B
Barker 07.01.20

Tell me how to put the hero in a new outfit?

A
A1eron 07.01.20

Why do I have freezes after killing the 4th don? The game freezes and throws to Rob. table. I feel the same was, on a mission Mischief, I think. I downloaded a different version, installed it and everything went as it should, and now again. What is it?

D
Deffen1234 07.01.20

Guys, download the pirates, want to customize your character, but the problem is that he's a giant size on the side where the preview.And the face is not visible!!How to reduce a character in the menu to see the face????

R
RuslanAK00 07.01.20

Damn, the store owners can be frustrating. Here's my example in Brooklyn, hairdressers Tattaglia (I money wanted more (there's a bonus space: it must be easy to throw), but my time was killed and now he doesn't pay much) I got mad and killed him (well, by accident, when people from drobaša shot). Now somewhere 2 days ago, worried)

D
Ded Kolyan 07.01.20

People Executive Styles (Styles 22 pieces) it is only necessary to bandits?) And the pleasure of being thrown under the machine but does Necati(( stuck on this style(

D
Ded Kolyan 07.01.20

And more people what to do with boxers?? They owners racketeering or something else?)

M
MelShlemming 07.01.20

Ded Kolyan
With boxers, you can just wave money. However, it is better to go with a low skill rukopashki.

D
Ded Kolyan 07.01.20

MelShlemming
ATP

j
johnnygat35 07.01.20

People like to call the family you became the don of new York last title of don of nyc And you have to show a clip of gg with the mob and how to summon help ?

j
johnnygat35 07.01.20

To help in the firefight

p
pavel123 07.01.20

Mal1k
there when the house comes close cudda run out from the security guard that their urine then 1 house come there from the basement will come out kill them then go into the basement but be careful there behind the crates, one sitting shoot him in the basement of the Lodge the bomb on Rand run out when you come there you will meet a bunch of guards, kill them then to the second house yet but the security guard outside the house 1 come in and call the scheme in the basement sit two guards when you blow up 2 buildings it will be yours and the territory under the control of the Corleone my advice to you is the first attack on the Tattaglia is the weakest family of the most powerful Barzini

p
pavel123 07.01.20

Gor2a
no