3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 07.01.20 03:26 pm

Can't kill - call for backup (The Godfather)

In discussing this topic, ask and we help in the passage of the storyline of the game Godfather
121 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbug 07.01.20

Rebata ya zastral qde vzrivayut Home! Tam full oxrannikov!Kak proyti ix?
This is the mission where you have to plant a bomb in a bar? Yes, there is grain you. Beres of tommygun and immediately after entering rasstrelivat all on the right and left. While not forgetting hide behind the wall and shoot directly in the head. The mission passed the second time.

Hi! Well, at least one thread already became don of new York city??? I've already passed (in the story)! All upgrade! All captured! All rickety took! All the houses are bought! The trains were blown up! And don has not yet become?????? Where is dolgozhdannoe the title????? I love that you've collected all of the movies. Maybe that's it??? Tell me who went?????
It is necessary to collect all the movies, all at home, to keep under control all the points, gambling houses, etc. to Rob all the safes. How to make in GTA

v
voland555 07.01.20

Safes and film reels to collect not necessarily.
I like lock boxes are all collected(100), after becoming Don of NY city. They only affect one hundred percent of the passage all games. When I found the last box, I was 100% the whole game.
Film in General, not what is not affected, except on clips from the film. They can not collect, and so it will be 100% passing the all games. They open only videos.
1 to 40 film, video otkrivaetsa for every 10pcs. And then, a new video open for every 15pcs(I hope it is clear written:). 92 I just found, I can not seem to watch the last movie.
About ownership(houses), I can't remember exactly everything I bought or not, when he became the Don of NY city. This will not say exactly.
ArtemS
You have racketeering, extortion 100 percent ? You're family is destroyed? You about all the clans was written that they were destroyed?
Maybe you forgot to buy the building. I mean not just the subjugation and to buy from the owner.
Additional tasks did(brown. icon)?
Styles did(22)?
About the last two, not sure what they need to become Don of NY city.
One hundred percent, that you do not finish.
DonCorleone
If you're talking about mansions, then take the truck(side) and push the protection. As sadamitsu, take another car and again pressure. Although just to fight much more fun).
If you blow up one house and die the second time, already blasting is not necessary. Ostanitsa only the second blow.
killerbug
Maybe the theme Prepare FAQ rename to just FAQ and select any color. And many people ask, what is written there. At your discretion of course.

M
Mr.COOL 07.01.20

Neponyal what you need to do to have all the styles of the murder, and that I have now 18 of 22.

e
edikbl 07.01.20

saalsa have this battle system. In the mission where you have to the funeral home, one asshole in the oven to drop, I can't do this. Ready developers amplitude send. Like Mlyn, it to the stove to grab? Is it possible to capture moving? What to press then? And as soon as he let go of the bastard runs off and begins to shoot, makes sickly, and into the room with the furnaces running he wants. Generally or I zamorduyut or he gets shot by me. In the oven doesn't want a galoot is. As it to the oven to deliver?

_
_Lemon_ 07.01.20

Yes, you can move when You have it captured, press:
A - move left
D-move right
S-move backward
W-move forward

When you lead the man to pecica, double-tap W.

m
maisovaya lepeshka 07.01.20

Tell me somebody.I almost completed the game.I'm one bar from Barzini,when I seized him,accidentally killed the owner,and the bar was closed, now writing closed due to death in the family. when he recovers,who knows the thread ?????????????
So I had also accidentally killed in some places,but after some time came,and everything worked.But after a time I do not know.Tell me if you know!!!

k
killerbug 07.01.20

Tell me somebody.I almost completed the game.I'm one bar from Barzini,when I seized him,accidentally killed the owner,and the bar was closed, now writing closed due to death in the family. when he recovers,who knows the thread ?????????????
So I had also accidentally killed in some places,but after some time came,and everything worked.But after a time I do not know.Tell me if you know!!!
Just like one day all vozvraschaetsya to normal. Although there is such a joke, if you are killed at capture point, but you managed to persuade hohyaina to pay, then upon return from the hospital that point to become yours. There are henchmen of the Corleone family and the owner pays the tribute.

T
Tqx1c 07.01.20

You thought.I have probably a week has passed,and the restaurant's Totali a death in the family.

m

And who-thread knows without this bar the game I win or we have to wait for the owner ?

k
killerbug 07.01.20

I do not know, in principle I always if you kill the master or just load the last save game, or sativus. the entire game you proedesh
1)When finish all the missions.
2)Become a don
3)Become the don of new York.
But enough for me to pass the story. Everything else is routine boring. A few days abandoned.

m

I already passed the mission and became the Don of new York city.Only this shop is left.Try save game download previous.

C
Claude 07.01.20

What EXECUTIVE STYLES?I have a 18/22.I took EVERYTHING,and rakitov,and warehouses,and owners of bars,clubs, etc., mansions,drove the hell all 4 families supgrade all 5 types of weapons,has fulfilled all HIT CONTRACT.What am I to do,how to become Don of new York?And whether ALL banks are plundered?And it required all films to collect?

m

Claude,to don of new York city, all banks do not have to Rob,film is also not necessary. When I became don of new York city, I was informed that I was waiting for an important meeting,there was a circle of blue,such as when executing a mission,and there was don. And EXECUTIVE STYLES is mine it styles as you kill enemies.

C
Claude 07.01.20

How to kill with TRAFFIC ACCIDENT EXECUTION?Tell me,PLIZZZ!And Wallpaper EXECUTION!

v
voland555 07.01.20

Look at the FAQ.
And in General :
1.Broste under the car.
2.To kill against the wall.

I have a problem here in what.
I found a website which has a map of all the films. But in order to download, you need zaregistrirovatsya, and leave a message.
Here poyavlyaetsa problems.
First, the site is not always possible to get, buggy.
Second, I checked in twice on two different box. But the answer is not one of them never came:(.
I have a request.
Can anyone of polucitza, zaregestrirovatsja and download the map. Then put here.
Or at least the address of the administrator to learn(I found). You've a letter to send.
I even already a message on their forum sketched(as I could:).
The website

PS as the three remaining films to be found:((.
And hochetsa all:).

k
killerbug 07.01.20

voland555 you zhzhosh :) I pad the chair. There is no need to activate your account, you must fill out the form, and immediately you can enter a username and password and to mapou. Well, I will not torture you, hold
PlayGround.ru

v
voland555 07.01.20

Thank you very much.
But it is strange, I tried to just go after registration.
Me the hell sent. Five days hovered brains themselves:).
Thanks again.

P. S. the yelling:)).

C
Claude 07.01.20

PLIZZZZZZZZ!!!!Answer what is a HARD HEAD EXECUTION & EXECUTION SPAINT GLASS!Really need PLIZZZ!!!

v
voland555 07.01.20

1.To kill head against the counter(in principle it is possible about any furniture:).
2.Kill, throwing through the glass.
PS Like so. Look at what they account above and in the FAQ.

C
Claude 07.01.20

Thank you,voland555.
Look,I'm all styles are finished!
There in the order written:Become Don of NYC,nothing will be necessary.What are they doing?There's nothing left!
Only only is that the level of respect I have 48.Is it important to bring it to 50?