3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Krain 16.09.19

The graphics are worse than unity, optimization rules, not max Payne 3 of course, but fine. Battle copy of unity. Stealth has become more important, leveling is interesting, the stealth is very exciting. Battle of the coaches is cool. Trains maintain an atmosphere. The plot is crazy and for the record, but better than unity. Jacob - the main character Evie and I FAP - 10/10. Simply a masterpiece after a dismal Arno, Edward, and Chur.ku/ha.cha Connor. I put the game 9/10, gorgeous.

PS: LOL, just expressed my opinion, fans of as so stupid and flawed that zaminusovali me ?)) Below people write almost the same thing, only the game they don't like, this is my opinion, and not a reason to kill, or have they held up ?))

Z
Zhenya H 16.09.19

Graphics are very beautiful,especially when the fog in the evening ,spacious and wide roads with a bunch of coaches,something that was like GTA ,you can steal the carriage,throwing the guy off her,I especially want to mention stealth,my opinion is that this is the best game in the series

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 16.09.19

Played. And first impressions.
I didn't want to take and were opposed because of the main character. But, Ubisoft, what are you doing? Picked up and forced to take on the day of release just to see.
View. Just. Broke away only hours in 3 nights. The game, the game is a lot higher than expected. A little while passed, but there is nothing jarring to the eye or ear.
What have noticed - the parkour is easier and less hangs anywhere. The fight will be a lot faster than in unity. But most importantly - they went back to basics. Yes!
Finally a full back not only conversations with the dead victims, but They finally remembered about WHITE FEATHERS and their significance! When the Guy took out a white cambric handkerchief, and did all the required manipulations, I just howled in admiration. That alone has reduced my negative to the game by 90%. Will pass on and hopefully many more good return from previous games in the series.
P. S. the Initial load with a view of the mechanism from the inside - hellish steep

A
AP203 16.09.19

Never ceases to amaze the people who created such a beautiful city in the game. But otherwise it's the same assassin, the only other decorations.

V
ValentinK33rus 16.09.19

In short. Setting interesting , and so, in principle, nothing has changed .
Wasted money. All monotonous, SKOLKOVO and sooooo dark. To Paris, all projects were played in one breath. Supposedly such a big sandbox, but it only hurts the game. Very few free weapons.
The plot on the level written by the student of the 8th class.Added a girl hero ,but the gameplay it does change, the play stands only for the set .I used to be a fan of this series but now it's already self-parody of itself and not something new in the genre.

In short, I agree with him on all 100,

-
-SlashuuR- 16.09.19

After 100% the first seven parts of the series, miss new I couldn't and played on YouTube. Instead logowania simulator flying citizens and people without skin, and now this Noir splinter cell with periodical FlatOut on horses. In addition to stealth and grapple had more zombies to add, they are also fashionable. Really miss the change of a hat, in which GG look like a magician from porosenka funtika, for all the usual hoodie. Russian voice at this time in my opinion shameful. The entire soundtrack is boring playing the violin. Again, this is an acid lighting from the watch Dogs and unity. The plot is uninteresting, even in unity it was better, though completely steal from the second part. Actions occurring in our time, all must be removed, to avoid disgrace, once Yubisofty don't want to make a normal main character. Design in the tradition of great, but acid-soap heavy engine kills all the beauty of nineteenth-century London. Interface some Parkeresque was, although that's nitpicking. Nothing short of amazing for a long time not to expect from AC after black Flag went any crap, riveted for a quick hand. The game itself is good, a run to the big city, to do a little job, who in the old part have not played MB will see in it something new, and I even download torrent 50 gigs would be too good, I'm not talking about spending 2000-5000 rubles, of which it is not worth it. What about optimization on PC, it's silly to wait for a miracle, IMHO will be the next asshole, bend over the tops, if less zabagovannaya, than the previous part. Oh, and lastly, never try to play Liberalen about Evelyn, worse SBLive hardly already something will come of it.

S
Shine 16.09.19

Compared to Unity is seen a step forward in terms of optimization, everything is OK, although the graphics remained at the same level. The open world became more beautiful, more interesting and twice for the rest, Assassin's Creed how Assassin's Creed, parkour is the same, the gameplay mechanics, too, the story delights does not Shine. The game is clearly not going to be a masterpiece of the industry, but made for quite a decent level, especially for such a short development time.
Sites
HZ, I noticed that topics are sufficient and mostly offended that the waiting game is on torrents.

K
Krutoy Neizvestnyy 16.09.19

What we liked:
Town.
- Detailing.
What's not to like:
- What a woman fells men along with the bull Jacob.
- The plot.
- Raving about the animus and the present.
- The murder of the knights Templar and the knights Templar.
Unrealistic tolerance that the gang girls, but still in the lead.
- The mission in 1916.
- The battle system.
- Parkour.
- Graphics are outdated.

K
Kevralo Nick 16.09.19

In the game, like all games there are flaws, but that's no reason to make a video about every slightest bug in this game. The game is a masterpiece, and let down all those who smear her

q
qwertyfear666 16.09.19

The game itself I liked the cool fights, the atmosphere of London is fascinating, I only have some shortcomings at the expense of bugs with the NPC that leads to desynchronization; there Were two examples in the mission script the NPC started to run, and had to be intercepted, so one of the rooks (which I'm not even hired), took it out and shot; in another mission we had to monitor cargo that was being transported on a cart, and the NPC enemy because of his driving skills started to crash in every wall, later wrote me: Desynchronization, the goods have not reached the point of destination))

R
Russian_Lawyer 16.09.19

The game would be better if it was just another part of assain - Golden words. I also say that if the game focused on the war on London gangs, it would be something remarkable, no silly hood, Templar and hooks.....

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 16.09.19

That obtained platinum in the Syndicate. The game passed by 82% (realized and Job supporters at 100%) and can now Express their full impression.
Let's start from the rating of 6.5/10. Yes, initially my enthusiasm gave the game 9/10, but this estimate decreased by 2.5 points, after beating. Why? Then I try to explain in detail.

Characters: Evie and Jacob fry. How I didn't like the guy to the exit (rollers, he gopotoy driveway looked) so well liked in the game. Sarcastic, witty, cunning assassin and gallant gentleman. His jokes and charisma keeps the whole story. But she turned out though and nice drawn (those green eyes and freckles), but a bit empty and boring. Also (personal preference), the heroine was very thick thighs and a bulk feed. And if Jacob runs realistic, Evie when running wahset as a person with problems in the spine. You say the assassins well trained, it is logical that they are big in different parts of the body. And here and there - the assassins should be better developed in the upper body, arms and shoulders - especially when one considers the hook in this part.

Villains: Bland. Faded. Even gauged, despite attempts to logical justification of their actions, does not cause any particular emotion. Yes, again, like wanted good to the country lived in poverty and dragged her to a brighter future. But, no - free will is more important - a very controversial argument, to me. The motivation of the assassins could not submit something that worth killing thousands of people. The villains, once again, sochuvstvovaly even more, eliminating Jacob with bright side.

Plot: This Assassin's Creed and his usual line about finding a rare artifact of the Forerunners in a new era. The peculiarities of this century, and geography - electricity, trains, carriages, bridges and a big river with active navigation. Without much intrigue and unexpected twists.

Graphics: Decent, but cut the number of people on the streets for the sake of optimization. Fog like this. The scenes are not particularly distinguishable from the CG. The sky is beautiful, London made reliably, at the beginning just fun to run around and complete all side missions.

Side job: the Seizure of areas are needed, but almost all are passable (and easier) in stealth. But the task of historical figures got bored almost immediately and does not bother their implementation. They are one and the same - hunt down and kill. The only innovation - the kidnapping and delivery of real criminals. Racing coaches - cool, fight club is interesting, yet not pumped. When you start to make any enemies with 2-3 shots - they don't pose any difficulty. And, more interestingly beat the legend of Jack the grasshopper. I think the Ripper would be something like that.

Further there will be spoilers and conclusion at the end.

Was spoilerthe entire game artificially nawiazywania tolerastov. This women in street gangs (yeah, in the London of the 19th century), and the heads of districts are women, if the assistant gauged Templiers believe due to the fact that educated and behaves like a lady of high society, something similar at the bottom looks stupid and unnatural. At that time, the status of women was the house/kitchen/work. Especially in poor areas. Though gives you the best gun in the game - annoying artificially introduced the ladder by the insurer. And even hints of homosexual is, Yes there are hints to direct it showed.
The last battle is a little different, but again - the Templar got before, but even vundervaflâ Precursors will not help him against 3 assassins.
Events in modern life. The complete nonsense. Yes, nice to see a Russian assassin, but why send cool templarskych against two fighters and one the nerds - just one full-fledged assassin, and 2 more nerds? Like a result of a collision logical. And just freaked at the end when the facilitator has given something in the style -Prolyubili the shroud, which was still chasing Evie and Jacob, which can raise the dead and all that, and for which you played 25+ hours? Well, nothing to worry about. Next time we will win Is, sorry, what? It turns out, vote do not vote, you still get nothing? One sentence at the end spoil the overall positive impression. The benefit of a little picked it up the last scene with the knighting and follow-up events that made me genuinely laugh.
In General, play is still interesting. A lot of bugs less than unity, but alas - a little is still there. To the next part hope at least some change of gameplay and era. In General, you need to reboot the series and give it a rest for a couple of years.
Total 9 personal rating has decreased to 6.5. Minus points for being too tolerastov, minus points for faded dark side, less interesting at first, but banal in the future side missions.
6,5/10. To play fans of the series, fans can't miss.

K
Krutoy Neizvestnyy 16.09.19

Kristof_Kadavercian
1) Jacob really quite bearable to watch, though his jokes are annoying and look unnatural despite the fact that he kneads people.
2) Villains in Assassin always looked pretty klishirovannyh and dull. However, I do not understand why you need to sympathize with people holding a gang and force people to work (I'm talking about the Templars). But the assassin once again just to wet your enemies.
3) Artifacts zadolbali already. Unrealistic flourish.
4) the Graphics are worse than in Unity, but still nothing.
5) Added to it. The assassin always.

T
Trotilx 16.09.19

Unity was worse - optimization (its absence until the 5th patch), slow, and dull combat system, retarded the introduction of more than an hour and without the normal gameplay, a complete rollback to the game elements of the 1st part. Syndicate is kind of the second part of the AC. Added some cool game mechanics (Hello Batman and Red Dead Redemption), but the list of victims in the form of a wheel is not enough. I agree, for the PC version at the time of release, not everyone will be GTX 780 and i7 3770, for a comfortable game is almost low and it is possible that requirements will increase. In General, played very cheerfully, despite the classic monotonous job. The same Arkham Knight takes only the dynamics of the Batmobile, the combat system with a second jumps to the enemy and slowing down time got me back to the end of Arkham City. Well, graphics - a separate issue, the detail and draw distance of the city on a transcendent level.

Russian_Lawyer
Label. The AC label is ready to pay not only gamers, but also people who, even in games not played. I myself know several girls who went through all of AC2 and AC Black Flag, treating the game like a good movie or book. The main character Syndicate in addition, similar to Hugh Jackman.

v
var197825 16.09.19

I have not played but VIDOS game rules forward very did pre-order

C
Chernyy Grifon 16.09.19

Well, played not so much. Therefore, I can only say about first impressions.
The dialogue is good. A little worse than unity and that only in some places. Goes pretty smoothly. Keep 50 FPS. Places above. In the shadows. At stenochki. The places below. And all of a sudden and initcode. Put on Very high and everything. Nothing more twisted. And so the rules.
Annoying that NPCs in English have threshed. The discrepancy a little.
Management is a little unusual. Here's how ended the story of Ezio and killed the series. And management perfect it was until the third part.
But still I like it. If you do not think that this is another AU, but just a game about parkurschika killer in London, it is a good idea. Until that is satisfied.
The soundtrack is decent. Nice. In the same unity I don't remember him.
Is that when the game 8 out of 10. First impressions and all.

S
Sergo_Nizhik 16.09.19

I wanted to clarify a arise that NPC cut , but you judge for yourself in France the time of king Louis was not such transport ,carriage and all , in unity, people across the entire width of the roads go , and if the coach added in unity there they would just no where to go

K
Kvakensky 16.09.19

From year to year rivet the same. To the hideousness of doom, thank the gods, this part is not reached. Sloppy management, stuck in the textures, shoals in parkour, just incredibly stupid AI, the game engine is not able to have everything fit, though resources hawala is not weak (as in the series of Callas office Duty, however), Russian voice - on 3 with a minus. As a result the game did, as recognized by the developers, representatives of different sex. orientation and gender identity, ie, the perverts of all)

B
Biglittlemath 16.09.19

It is interesting that in the Russian localization of left-to-English dialogues and exclamations of people on the streets) They are very funny, but in order to assess the need pretty well understand the English language. It is a defect or spices right? Or so is it just me?

K
Kosh13 16.09.19

The game was not expecting, the expectation was spoiled prior reviews and assessments. I thought I'll play for 10 minutes and demolished nafig.
But first impressions are very positive. Directly surprisingly positive.
The combat system is finally finished to the desired level. It is not overloaded, but not simplified to the level of the tables. Great character design and costumes. Look really cool, especially Evie. A downgrade of graphics is present, but looks quite decent.
Well They did just gorgeous, the voice acting of the characters. Pretentious pathos, English arrogance. Nice to listen to.
Of the minuses - the music is mega annoying. After 5 minutes from the slider on 0 twisted.
Well, minor graphical bugs are also present. I somehow pedestrians walking funny heads nodding.