3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rommel666 16.09.19

Deagle84
I agree textures are awful, the facial animations after the Witcher seems to be plastic, boevka disgusting things don't seem natural, do they fight like robots. Oh, the big corporations just ruin the game with their greed, they simply do not pay the coders and leave a bunch of garbage in the code etc. than to pay people more, that would be more efficiently, well, and terms.. one game a year, and making games is very slow and laborious, needs hundreds of people that would of been quickly and efficiently, but corporations simply do not pay people to cut down the jackpot with fans and to award The shittiest company of the year raising hundreds of millions of dollars.

X
X-DIMAS 16.09.19

In General, comrades, did not explicitly study all the comments, and write like the soul.
Pros.
1. Was very surprised that the game came out a day early is a +
2. The game is not slow (brought optimize) as the notorious unity. (though I need a more powerful computer), is +
3. Respect the rope which really saves you from tedious manual lasagna home. this is a +
4. Returned to the game everything that players love from the very beginning of the series. this is a +
5. Fighting, stealing, customization level. this is a +
Cons
1. That would be comfortable to play, really need a more powerful computer, which is not very convenient given sacharnych prices in the market and not many on the basis of statistics it is. Well, the minimum salary, the game is not bad. this -
2. It concerns only the Russian version. I remember how worked localizers over the previous(first) series of games. What is there, the main characters voiced, but the rest of consumer goods were not voiced in Russian, a little offensive to the ear. this -
3. Even on the SSD load is a bit long. this -

What we have in the end: quality-designed game, not a masterpiece of course, but quite playable. Fans of the series will be delighted. After playing 3-4 hours, I realized that back I want to go back. Yubiki going to fix it.
p.s But the sediment from unity still remained :(

H
H0llow 16.09.19

Well, the game itself put all on high settings, 40фпс in the city. And some super graphics I in an emphasis do not see. The plot is quite catchy, the videos I want to constantly skipet.

T
Trotilx 16.09.19

Just take it and forget the Unity and freaky story AC3. Now finally began to submit as movies with good directing, no dull run in the training rooms is 2 hours of introduction, explanation of the situation, there is only the matrix and the entrance to it. The animation in the combat system's a bit twitchy, because obviously its framing using motion capture at 24 frames per second (don't play on weak hardware, the quality is less than 24 fps would create a terrible impression), but the battle quite reach the level of the series Batman Arkham. I hope that next part will be a cooperative game for two, even better - with the option of split screen, online all 80 levels in this portion of the slit to nowhere with people that they stuffed. And as always - it is necessary to read in-game data, to understand the motivations of the killers and their opponents. Talk NPC, I now began to understand through English. French Cuban croaking and chatter to understand even with a dictionary, it was unreal.

T
Trotilx 16.09.19

wassups
The plot - an improvement by 100%. I've been here so much rubbed that in the 3rd part he is full of crap, but many consider his masterpiece, and he sucks at it in historical terms - to show the war for the independence of the United States on behalf of the Indian - the more nonsense, the main character is in fact his father, but the character is clearly beyond the canons of the series, so playing with it is extremely small. About the real world I would not come up with much difficulty, too much they screwed up in the same Revelations, and AC 3.

H
Hitrii 16.09.19

For the second day of play, how play, twice turned, killed a couple of people. Pleasant - granary and detail of the city and the atmosphere in the likeness of his mother dishonored, a cut above Igor in the previous engine, actually all. the plot is not delved for it is not passed any part. In fact, as the screaming tokhi fat wow wow - the same, nothing new and interesting.

R
Roma bes 16.09.19

liked the atmosphere,the graphics and attention to detail,that the surface of the earth is very high quality,especially noticeable when you play a chick and raining at the time of the storm can be seen as works PCSS(each pebble is visible),and optimize do better unit,people,clothing, no worse than the same of the Witcher 3,atmospheric games on the same height,once you feel that the yard for the era in the first battle smashing the enemy with brass knuckles to the head,I remembered a great movie gangs of new York,very much in the spirit!only if all the maps will be the same until the end of the game ,then quickly get bored,let's hope that pumping is... the haters now whine that everything is bad,nothing has changed,the demands are large,and the dialogue is nice that the Witcher 3 requirements less than or grafon much better)))anyway,what everyone wants to see,but do not know?
as for me ,all the same asasin(well, less tied to real history and what they have to rewrite everything under it or believe that direct confrontation),there are a couple of new things such as time goes on, not the stone age the same))in the GTA changed a lot?like running and shooting and running around,well now you can switch between the 3 characters... very well put Assenov and conveyed the atmosphere of that time,still want that added spells or telekinesis,it's just a killer,not anyone else!

m
maksfighter 16.09.19

personally, I have just unreal bombs from the fact that the graphics got worse, and fps with less

R
Riddick00x 16.09.19

I have no vocabulary to Express the essence about this game, but I'll try to explain as best I can without mats.
Pro cut graphics - is something with something, it had thought to cut graphics for the sake of optimization in the settings of the five modes (low, medium, high, very high, maximum) Where the idea should be low, then high settings (Very high is average, and maximum - high).
Done I've realized that specifically so that PC users didn't complain, they say no matter what settings, the brakes are the same.
I certainly can understand the plot, the atmosphere, but **ive, graphics Ala 2007 (the first Assassin), but **ive unoptimized, you would understand that there is a super-duper graphics, which had slightly reduced, but reduced to the level of the first assassin and guano issue for nye coolest graphics which tried to optimize under all PC this is disgusting and proves krivorukost developers and special krivorukost those bastards that the game was ported.
Further, I still liked the theme (down in the style of parkour) is tough, if before such a joke was not, now there, and never went down no one in the mode parkour.
The plot, the plot so it's not exciting, is tricky and unnecessary jokes, and nothing special, so surprise there at all, just another series you can spend a couple of nights.
Total:
Formula Assasins creed syndicate:
Take the graphics of Assasins creed 1 added a bunch of bugs, be sure to make the game slowed down in all systems except 980, 980ТИ, take a standard plot, take the girl to the players staring at the girl's figure and did not pay attention to anything else, all these give the inept bastards who sportabout this game and I will add the ping games give grilled a couple of weeks and finish Assasins creed syndicate is ready, eat that povylazili.

I
Igorrus 16.09.19

The flag is not liked, but loved the Rogue! Unity did not like( because of an optimization, mostly), but like the Syndicate! And I will play through again with these developers! After Update 1 and change the wood 359.00 play at a high: 40-60 FPS below is not seen, but still sometimes there are friezes, after all, unity is a very happy optimization! The game is not finished, and release the clones!

v
vetal8560832 16.09.19

Eeeh, don't know what at you there for problems with the optimization, I have all the rules. i7 3770 16 RAM and 970ая (which truncated styled). Yesterday put the pirates on full ultra sensitive podlagivala, but when he went to license become stable 40 fps.
Graphics I don't ustraivet, the effects are cool, Yes, but everything else - brrr, I even have gta 5 with mods much better, so there is 60 fps. Face all soapy, the hair is flat, in General horror.
I do not know anyone, and I liked the fighting, it became more dynamic. Loved capturing the territory LVL 10, when you're in second, here I do hard stealth. In General all advise at the first opportunity, not prokatilas to go to capture the territory is a very complex and cool. Coach prikolnulo, ride and posbivat everything I love (a real fan of GTA :)), about the story a lot can't say as I only got to the 3rd part, I already have things to do)
The overall impression is positive, I passed all of the assassins 100%, I think this will be no exception.
Ps: the cutscene I want to skip just because of the fact that you don't want to watch soap faces, they are really disgusting.

C
Che 16.09.19

All games Assassins creed masterpiece to whoever said. And it's not because of the graphics, music, or anything else, it's just a story, so let's just say the show is not boring. New faces, new cities, new opportunities. Can someone either and get bored after playing it hundreds of times but get bored of the story is unlikely. This is the only game that keeps the bar exciting plot action.

C
Cidrow 16.09.19

The only thing that can be said about the Syndicate good - it is relatively normal optimization on launch day compared to unity (taking into account not to put on a high all the buns from Nvidia). As in the rest of the pipeline. Enjoyed the story boring. Buns of customization from unity cut to the maximum. Left only ready-made costumes, Bracers, cloak and belt. To emphasize the individuality will not work. Added electrobabe and the harpoons - the rest is the same unity only in the new era. Rigs, boring repetitive side quests for a change and a load of empty game - added spin areas. When he reached the 5th Chapter is no desire to go further for boring. OK - I did not see anything extraordinary in addition to physics is not strong (in particular the fabric and the robe of the Assassins). Harpoon only helps to climb the tower, synchronize and move on. Just Cause this plan will show all the joys of a harpoon... In the end - another boring conveyor part. After Black Flag is already nothing interesting in this series.. But hamsters and eats it...

d
davidrf 16.09.19

And I liked it! In any case, much more than unity. On my hardware the average is going smoothly at 50-70 fps, in the cut scenes sags, but not much. Not so boring, and fights me, in principle, satisfied. Will go in General terms.

i
imker 16.09.19

Did not like.
The gameplay is still the same, immediately tight stream of vomit, forced force myself to go back, wanted to look at London. Looked, not impressed. Due to the increase of the game world, the streets are empty, and the dialogue is nondescript. Unity was at least a nice, cozy little world, playing with colors and details, with small streets filled with junk and people in syndicate I have the feeling that took the count of 3 parts, and design the bare streets of GTA3. Drove around the city on horses, the first 2 minutes it was interesting. In unity I reached 10 memories, but then I got bored, impossible to play. In syndicate from rejection, the desire to shut down the game.

It's a pity, when you realize that so many models, textures, animations drawn in vain, and so each of Yoba game. Would have given it all better indie developers for free use.
Right peppers (any pirate party of Europe) who stand up for the fact that 10 years after release or bankruptcy of a legal person, any source code should be public domain.

N
Nemezis 16.09.19

Passed the first two missions for a bit of fry and Eve and you know what... Fuck this Assassin does not need open-world! It would be better done here's a gameplay stalsby, in the style of splinter Sella (especially because there is already precocial feature last position of) in themed locations with a goal in the end.

V
Vatafaker 16.09.19

In kalofduti more changes from part to part than assassine. In this respect even the sound of falling in the truck with hay is not changed, the sound of the clanging of knives is the same. The only change is the color of the textures.

f
fustcaper13 16.09.19

Come on!!! Optimization rules!! Better than unity

D
DanielRt 16.09.19

Yes, optimization is good BUT not everywhere! There are some structures/moments where fps easily flies down from 40 to 13. After a while the game begins to sink when moving around London, perhaps because of the small amount of video RAM to 2giga. :(

M
MadHamsterHead 16.09.19

I Yubisoft do not understand, there are so many interesting eras and places as they revolve around the 18-19 century has what part. Make the assassin in Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, Babylon, Medieval Japan, make an assassin in the Wild West in the end. In unity ran around Paris with monotonous repetitive missions, now run by the same monotonous London with the same monotonous misiyami, but now with two characters (who wants to do it)....Yubiki already before the people on the Assembly line hoisted that the only thing the players are worried it will be a good optimization or not.

The story is beyond praise there is a man who wants to subjugate London, you have to kill sixes, and then it...all. The plot is level Mario. A new highlight of the series - two twin assassin. Want kill and jump one, want another, previously unseen variable gameplay... well, as Mario and Luigi from the same game.
Animation , physics, the behavior of NPCs, everything is on the level...Mario.
The series is stagnant, nothing new in fact, if only in the details that nobody wants. And why to do something, will still buy, will still play. But for me personally the game is boring and uninteresting. Wait for the next part about assassin somewhere in the 19th century somewhere in Berlin.