3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mirc430 16.09.19

Who crashes in certain missions, then download and install the 340.52 driver from Nvidia and take off will not be proven!

M
MeXaHiK_ 16.09.19

Well, they Ezio retired.

C
ComeOnluMi 16.09.19

My opinion can be described in one word - STAMP

Y
Yura Globa 16.09.19

The best game in the series !

Y
Yura Globa 16.09.19

MeXaHiK_
Yeah(

T
The Dmitry Disaire 16.09.19

The cylinder is furious,and standards.

d
dipper 16.09.19

Can kill - but the syndicate Frank, shoddy trash. In a good game I want to come back after a great/or not break, the replay even if you know the whole story. Good game - REMEMBER this - NO! If you play just for the sake of graph-o-o-o-on is nerdy and shkololo. Grafon - secondary, or even tertiary after the musical presentation. The primary is always the story and the setting point! Plus the syndicate can only be a full-fledged introduction of units-children and setting (London in yubikov too bright and clean like the industrial era). I have all the.

Z
Zero_Hrapko 16.09.19

I will say this:
The game is good, but a lot of room for growth, and others. The plot I liked, and there are many new things, but a lot of bugs. The common word game can be put 6/10, the game is not the same as before)

A
AL5 16.09.19

The game is nothing so, but to play normally. Describe:
Optimization of the game as always (I Have i7 percent, and vidyuhi 760 2 gig how would have to pull no problem) play on low with reduced resolution, and it still manages to podlagivat.
Management is also crooked. In Shadow of Mordor are all a cut above, and control and optimization. In General doing shadows of Mordor people with straight arms, and then...
The next reason, well, again the same game every year same thing. Only the price every year above.
Question: How can you sell for the money maximum of the curve product?
Answer: Yubisoft

Of course fans of AC I zaminusuyut. It's a matter of time)
When I were a fan, too, but not now.

V
Vlad Levin 16.09.19

Compared to the Witcher game full of trash, dull and monotonous... shame on UBISOFT!

C
CR0MWeLL 16.09.19

dipper
what the fuck OK!? you'd see me on my 670gtx launched(on high), this creation yubisoft, -at a distance of 8-10m zmazanie low spots instead of faces(Ala Nathan Drake)! and this despite 40фпс and below! SHAME YUBISOFT!- even Tetris managed to make zabagovan *RAM! from now on, even with the torrents of their games not want download!

C
CR0MWeLL 16.09.19

and those that zaminusovali campaign have come to pass myltse with fps 25 below!
PS - SHAME YUBISOFT!

J
Jimm85 16.09.19

Liked the game, there are lots of new, like racing horses, robbing trains, robbing ships and the fact that you can steal a coach, the suit (armor) Precursors for Evie good, though has done with the puzzles a little sure head is not broke :) , Jacob why the suit cheated a bit, but Ezio costume for those who have litsuha (unless free of course) that, in principle, also a good thing. About optimization it is possible from the video card drivers depend, I have this configuration: Core i5 - 750 2.67 Ghz + AMD HD 6850 1GB + 12GB RAM + Win 10 x64 game + addition Jekel quite sure rustled on medium settings. The game all the time, maybe a couple times I got lag, and then the image jerked, and once again normal. High tried wanted the game to quickly pass the time I will try I will unsubscribe. I at first after reading reviews thought do not start for some and then oops and medium settings.

F
FixControl 16.09.19

Obi-Wan_Kenobi
>London turned in some rectangle and faceless
At that time he was.

D
DastFight08 16.09.19

Bowler. Creepy. Angry. And - playable. Not the worst game in the series

7 look 16.09.19

Why so many negative reviews? Unity swearing during the performance, here she grew up, of course sacrificing the graphics. Now all praise optimization, and grafon do not like. IMHO the graphics is a mixture of Unity and Dishonored.
Well, it is clear that Ubisoft is trying to make your GTA. Even with Watch Dogs (I'm a she, by the way, liked it more than GTA 5, I do not kick for that, but GTA 5 is still 50 % failed). Now is a coach (well, it turned out, though not particularly necessary), and then, slowly, moving the setting closer and closer to the XX century....

d
demon33253 16.09.19

blah , igruha so-so , the most annoying in-game currency , tries it necessary? there gear is almost all miserable that would be for the grandmother to buy some rags bespontovye, so a couple of knives and pistols more or less ..... Quite snaryagu her, personally, for what it matters, especially the appearance of HS, and as to such rags he looks like a bum or a homeless person.... damn you greedy frogs..

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

In General, I went through the Last Maharaja. What can I say about him? The dlc is pretty good ideas+ some cool jobs (like drinking in a bar or reception in the tower), but as correctly noted in the next topic some of the points made are frankly shoddy. And not just bugs (although few), but also about these cutscene between missions, which represent a Frankenstein of normal cutscenes and gameplay (and cutscenes only the normal couple for all the dlc, in the beginning, middle and end). And if" Jack the Ripper was felt as a continuation of the story, with plenty of well choreographed cutscenes, epic kills and own sides with collector's items (albeit the sides were so-so), then the Last Maharaja this is exactly what side branch, like jobs, Dickens, Darwin, and others. Overall, not a bad dlc (still a couple of fun jobs there is), but sometimes too ticky-tacky (particularly those cutscene).
Well, even I was disappointed with the fact that the Maharaja never told the twins about the past, because he knew their parents. It seems that the fry will remain heroes with backgrounds in database.......
In General, the best additions to the series and remain the Tyranny of King Washington and Jack the Ripper.

k
killer634 16.09.19

Game fierce shit. After the Witcher to look at it without tears it is impossible. Where such requirements when the faces of the main characters detailed worse than in GTA 5?((( The animation is clumsy, as in the cheap fights (feeling real kicks no, clay has clay), constantly either unrealistic or illuminates the darkness, all in the soap, sometimes there are clear textures, but even earth and brick wall better detailed characters. NPC is generally quiet horror. The story - miss, there never was after 3 pieces, dialogues, even a death helm, as if it was written for an audience of 8+. What is 2000 rubles for it, only torrent edition and only for shkoloty and students and everyone else to spend time on this criminal.

c
comendant 16.09.19

it is possible to throw knives aiming a hook for the quick jump on taking equipage lieutenants to take in advance but the animus should be viewed not so easy to find a drive there