3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbasus 03.12.20

The last AU before that for me was a brothererhud, when came out kind of normal was. A syndicate shit full of all gameplay of some gnarled, after Batman 3 in it is impossible to play.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 03.12.20

Played this creation, almost passed the plot (remained the last chapter), and I want to say one thing - PLAY NOT BAD, but not GOOD. There's no way because it's another Assassin who's bad in absentia because of the convention. And because the series is in crisis. And you can see it from the syndicate. I'll probably start with what the game offers us.
Open world. The big city (really huge, for the recreated London they honor), which is interesting to walk on (visiting attractions, wandering through the cramped streets, looking for references to different kinds of works (like Sweeney Todd) etc.). But did the new Assassin need him? The issue is debatable. On the one hand, it already speaks about huge similar tasks throughout the city and numerous towers, and on the other hand, the scale of the work is amazing. But the world did not become alive and believable Characters - the usual mass, which does not react to the action of the main character (kill in front of them the guard - "yes, we will continue to pretend that we rebel, well, maximum afraid, we will stand a couple of seconds and continue to portray the activity"
-Plot with The Assassins, Twins. There's nothing special about him. The usual such plot for a summer blockbuster. We have a major villain to deal with. To do this, we'll get a gang together, and we're going to take over London. The Assassin never offered anything so outstanding to us. The story has always been about good Asassians and bad Templars to kill. Therefore, there are not so many claims to it. True, Evie and Jacob were not as colorful as Ezio or Altair, but no one will outsw out. Please the tasks themselves, but about them later.
-Plot in reality (Helix and Abstergo). That's where it hurts. Since the days of the unit, we have not enough that have taken away the opportunity to at least wander on the abstergo, and in general the attention of reality is given a little time. For some, of course, it may be good, but before, still, there was variety (here you ran through the past, now run in the present). Nothing has changed in the Syndicate. The plot in the present does not catch anything.
Tasks. That's a plus. Finally, there was an opportunity to pass the task in different ways. It's either a unique murder, or help from the outside, or just a stealth to get to the target and kill her. Although such tasks and a little, but it is undoubtedly a step forward for the series. You see, the developers will think about what players are more interested in. But the same type of tasks "kill, steal, steal, bring" have not gone anywhere (but where without them).
-Gameplay. It's more of a negative feeling. The new porkur system, which came from Unity, has not changed. She's just as clumsy and naughty in management. Bugs also did not go anywhere (although there are fewer of them). That character gets stuck in textures, then he falls under them. That the characters disappear (even in the tasks, which is just in any gate). Here you can feel the curvature, because of which the overall impression of the game can spoil completely. And the battle has become easier than in the unit, but spectacular and interesting. Opponents and want to clean the snout beautifully.
In general, the game - another Assassin, which we saw every year. There were more disadvantages than advantages. But before, every part of it surprised something. Part 1 surprised with originality. 2nd good production and excellent atmosphere of humanist Italy. Broserhud is an addition to the two-part ideas. Part three - entertainment and graphics. Part 4 theme. But starting with Unity the game does not surprise anything. Yes, there is a big city, but a lot of tasks. But we've seen it more than once. I was able to surprise the Syndicate with a bit of the original murder assignments, but they were in the first part (the task changed after we learned about the target). And I don't even know what the series might surprise. Probably nothing. Undoubtedly I will recruit to Yubisoft (no matter how they were scolded). After all, guys can make cool games. Let's hope for a proper rethink of the series.
And the game is still 7 out of 10. Again. The game is not bad, but it is not memorable.

L
LaFeT666 03.12.20

great game, let the Yubic break in the series, and the new forces will make the final part

s
stranjer8 03.12.20

Controlling the camera is kind of uncomfortable. You can't miss the plot videos. "Present" in the game is long overdue to completely remove from the franchise even in the form of small commercials. The plot in "real time" still ended at AC3. And then there's the frisit game. There are no brakes at all, flies, with about the same frequency frisite. And there is no desire to understand them, it is easier not to play. Oh, I'm too old for all this shit.

K
Konstantin335 03.12.20

I didn't expect the Syndicate to like me. I didn't like unity at all, and I didn't pass it, so I delayed the passage of this part for so long. But the Syndicate is many times better than Unity. Before the release of the new Assassin Origins just Syndicate and pass.

s
st029 03.12.20

Unity did not master, honestly tried 4 times. I'm sick of the mechanics.
Syndicate in this regard is simpler, the Assassin again is not so heavy, more or less listened to the teams.
Ubisoft still makes grind and farm. Does not let the plot, if you do not set up a dozen similar quests.

There's no plot. The bad Templar captured everyone, freed everyone. The love line is sucked out of the finger, the characters are flat and lopsided.
There is an atmosphere of Victorian London, but I am not close.

"The present time" really pitchfork, no comment.
For those who just like to spend time in atmospheric games - please. Fans of plots - play in AC3, Black Flag, and Rogue at the worst.

S
SergeySZV 03.12.20

All the same, I will put this game 8, because once it is worth playing! Very interesting city, frantic race on the wagon, other chips there. This game would attach a good combat game then the game would be much more interesting. By the way I played this game for half a year, I can not believe it, but it is so, intermittently returned to it.

Z
Z126 03.12.20

Pros
1 Two playable characters
2 Beautiful open world
3 Interesting Missions
4 Train
5 Parkour
6 Combat system
7 Capture areas
Ambiguous
1 Plot
2 Characters
Cons
1 Grind (had to put a trainer to avoid it and get immediately high level q pump some buns from the gang)
2 Carts
3 Few weapons
9/10

K
KazymirZyba 03.12.20

A worthy Unity receiver, which has preserved all the features, mechanics and innovations that brought the aforementioned, Syndicate is made in a new, very successful setting and with a completely new atmosphere. In some that surpassed, and in some that could not surpass the predecessor. Smooth and very natural animations parkour, excellent lighting and level of detail, costume design - all remained at the highest level. Not bad approach to story missions, with the possibility of unique murders and ways to approach the victim. Investigations with a lot of pleasant references and just interesting mini plots, have withstood the set bar and have become even more intriguing than in the predecessor. "Fight Club" has become a very pleasant innovation. The scale has increased due to wider open spaces and in particular roads for new transport in the form of carriage crews, the implementation of which in the game, successful is not called, but nevertheless ... Game design in missions sometimes limps, and the combat system in Unity was still stronger, and the fights themselves were perhaps more intense and natural, but all this is not particularly critical. It is quite possible to get used to it.
But the same type of routine in the game at least spare - capture areas, the main of which. But during the next stripping area or gnarly chase, it is very likely the appearance of a desire to stop and just admire the city. And it is beautiful and is not inferior to Paris (given that after patches the density of Nps and traffic on the roads, noticeably increased). Watching the life of London is pure pleasure. Admire the architecture of the sights of the central districts - the Palace of Westminster with the chambers of the queen, the famous "Big Ben", the building of the city parliament, look there for something. On the busy piers of the Thames, wide squares filled with pubs and various nooks and crannies of the city's branched streets, life boils. Citizens conduct lively conversations under the signs of fashion stores or organize mass events, play music on various musical instruments, and kids chase the ball and play hide-and-seek. In the slums, where rats sing everywhere, and in the gateway another couple of regulars beat each other's faces, reigns his entourage, thriving chaos and crime. In the industrial zone - the metallurgical heart of London, the work does not subside for a minute. And with the onset of night, the city acquires mystical shades and mood. At every turn you meet a lot of different kind of scripted scenes, the variety of which is amazing. It's handmade and it's insanely deliverable. The city comes to life on the screen thanks, as usual, to the masterfully conveyed atmosphere, stunning filling and love for the smallest details. For the sake of all this, it's worth playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.
But as usual - it is created by talented artists and designers, fanatically drawn, beautiful open world, delighting at every step and in which you want to return. The world, in which as if forcibly shoved through the break of primitive tasks, a bunch of empty and monotonous routine, a ton of gathering, a huge number of bugs and seasoned with all this idiotic and not memorable scenario of inept screenwriters, for whom the quality apparently inferior in importance, quantity. However, nothing new, and personally I from Assassin's Creed never expect anything else.
SpoilerHow I have noticed, in the settings of the graphics Assassin's Creed, whether in the last parts, or in all, there is no adjustable parameter "anisotropic filtering" and I advise to play exclusively with the included in the control card, this option and at least "16x", of course.

g
gliga142 03.12.20

It turned out to be quite a good, though contradictory game and perhaps the last assassin as we know it.
Coolly recreated city - in the evening when you ride on a carriage on puddles it looks just like a real, especially if you use a drop of chromatic aberration. There's always something to do - even the main story is long and not as straightforward as it could be that's why you can't get tired of him.
- But there is a downside to the game - the city came out not expressive, it is just too homogeneous.
In general, it turned out to be the last solo on the violin before the developers turned in the direction of the Witcher and turned the series into a completely different game .. Sad.
P.s. And yes forgot to add - responsible for the management of the characters I would knock a couple of times on a lazy ass because in 30% of cases they just create a lute thrash and these pauses between the performances of commands - just unrealistic infuriating.

M
Marongo 03.12.20

Uh, the game's finally gone! Started to run parallel to the Odyssey, because the setting of Victorian London is very like. However, the old gameplay mechanics after the Odyssey did not work on the desire to pass the Syndicate. Postponed Odyssey, began to ignore the side-mission, and the game played with new colors. Passed not with great, but with pleasure unlike Unity. The plot here is rustic, but holistic (if not distracted by the grind for a long time), the characters are charismatic, some villains too (especially Maxwell Roth), and riding coaches in a novelty, train too. Several side missions still passed. I liked to help the proletariat in the person of Karl Marx. The "last maharaja" is not bad either. The addition of Jack the Ripper at first intrigued, but in the end seemed boring (although it was in it the atmosphere of foggy Albion conveyed better than in the main game). And Evie, unlike Jacob for some reason, was very old, although it took 15 years ...
7 out of 10 can be bet, although there are in-game glitches, especially in third-party and grind missions, even after all the patches.
p.s. In principle, to pump almost all skills it is enough to pass the plot (not necessarily with 100% synchronization), 5-10 third-party missions and capture 3 areas (which is required to run the penultimate chapter).

R
Richards 03.12.20

Started on a new one five years after coming out with a sober look in common that units that syndicate the most stylish parts in the series. Here is not clear what prevented the yubiks to nag stylish asasins and further without focusing on pumping. That, it was sold for 100 copies less than that, no, just wanted to cut the necessary system of buying experience for rubles, because already in these two above listed games there is monetization but it is not needed, and in Odessa is just perfect. In general, that unit that syndicate excellent and stylish games about the killers, voiceover in the handle line top, the original in English is something gloomy, does not convey the spirit of the main characters, and in the ru straight perfectly, bugs as opposed to the pirate less, but glitches type of jam hired gangs are gangs but not critical well and a couple of glitches but in general everything works fine, as Well, this is not surprising, since a lot of details. Many complain about the grind, as well as all sorts of bottles with pictures and chests we are interested not this dries, but in fact a couple of things, gold chests, which in the game is small, well, and music boxes and it's all from the prefabricated in the city rest all sorts of tasks of robbery at will and not necessarily everything, you can purely plot.

F
Fan_Tiesto 03.12.20

boring as in a unit. only bugs are smaller. Atsassin died after the unit, it would be better to close the franchise and not torment the corpse

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 03.12.20

The patches have worked out their bread, I hope for the present opinion will not be exhausted now ...
As much as I love England, but the syndicate is as graphically graphic as it is almost impossible! You can see that the unit engine is taken and bluntly chopped off for performance. You can see how the mechanics of parkour and crowd behavior work, it was all in the unit, only better (well, at least the parkour was under-ambitious, thank you).
But it's the little things, compared to the fucking WINNER, which the game mocks his sucker. Player, sorry. The same type of tasks are half trouble, but after each step of synchronization (meaning any action, capture, improvement, skill pumping, level rise, everything) - you need to WAIT for the loss of the effect with a notification of the increase, the image of the open area; after each such action, the game punishes completely identical and unsold animation. 23% synchronized and just from these cases. And there's no tweaking this white-ish nastiness! Disgusting decision, a wrecking design move on the face. It's impossible to play. More precisely, to grind the towers. Why was it done this? Well, I'm going to do these tasks for the sake of interest, well, the graphics are nice, though it looks worse than in a unit. But why make me suffer while this picture, which is already on its fifth-time, is being played? For what?!!
The weather and the time of day turned out to be excellent, the lighting above all praise. It's a pity the picture itself is such.
We need to mention the voiceover. Although she is not without sin, she is amazing. At first, the characters speak their native angelic, but after a couple of dialogues move to Russian. It was done so qualitatively that at first I thought that I again began to understand this speech directly, and only after listening realized that no, this translation is so woven well that the transition takes place unnoticed, personally for me.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 03.12.20

Marongo
I agree, as a kinzo with a deep interactive game turned out to be a good, but to see the interesting hidden behind the tasks also want, and not on YouTube, and find and perform himself, in the game itself. And the grindle part is just disgusting in the game, even named missions do not smooth the impression.
Very well said, yes, 10-15 third-party missions and no more, the rest is just killing time and interest. And the addition pleased with the new Persian, but immediately selected it. But It was interesting to see Evie in many years. There's clearly more than 15 years gone by, apparently the bitter grind has so affected the poor 😂 ((

gliga142
Oh, if I was given a bucks every time I was the mother of a naughty idiot/idiot, Yab would be a millionaire. A lot of mission powder because of disagreements with this character, deciding that I'm doing something wrong and acting according to my unknown plan. No he says, I will not jump, I'm more comfortable to go down quietly, because otherwise you, the player, will have time! Did you want to run on all the seasons to win? But you have a sticky wall, and you will try to stick - I will jump over the top, right in a bunch of hangmen, so as not to be here behind the monitor, snooty!

M
MGregor 29.01.21

The game itself is the same type, like the unit, you fall asleep on the go, it's not a regular conveyor game and Fan_Tiesto is right, the last assassin for me was in the third part, everything else is just a name, and even to old phages to sell a fake and weld on newbies

N
Nervios 09.12.21

I started playing the very first part on pirates, then I bought all the parts at discounts. Well, except for Valhala, I’m not going to torment my old man for now) Not long ago for 35 Yubi, I bought a unit and a syndicate, started playing in a unit (a piece of a bug, but I was very surprised that I was online there, in 2021 I went through all the cooperative missions with random players) Okay, a little distracted! The syndicate has no plot. I was hooked more on the game mechanics, carriage riding, hook, and stealth for Evie! The lover to go stealthily, in general, he received a lot of pleasure for side tasks. I will not say anything about the schedule. played on high, for me the most important point is the mechanics of the game. The funniest thing is if you watch the very first part of the series. developed directly evolve * with the mechanics of the game, and the plot, on the contrary, is a big degradation going to the bottom! All the same, for me the coolest parts of the series, this is starting with Altair and ending with Ezio! It's not pleasant to watch how the plot is buried in a hole ... So you play the very first part, and you see how the graphon becomes much better every time, but at the same time the plot games like the andersons' tales * become. Sadness in one word for a series of Asyans (

S
Spyder man 14.02.22

in short,
delight, this is what, in short, I have when I remember or play this game.
very realistic.
I recommend it until it gets even more outdated.

not to say briefly,
I periodically go through assistans again and I am most delighted with this part (before the Odyssey, although the games are a little different, starting with Origins).
very interesting stealth, unique kill options, etc., very assisian game and interesting, with humor.
the new parts are more pleasant and easier to play because of the new graphics and controls, but even here they have their own charm and uniqueness.
The previous ones are also cool, but this one is more interesting in my opinion, in all respects.
the vaunted Ezio trilogy is far from that level, there is no practical stealth.
You can't even sit down if I'm not mistaken.
True, there are pluses in combat, but here it is more dynamic.
real stealth appeared in Unity, and this part is a collection of all the good things, only the controls should be simpler, otherwise it is tight, like a bodybuilder.
you can replay each mission, discovering different ways of passing, even which are not mentioned in the game, the feeling of success is amazing.
there is also a historical side, pumping skills, acquiring equipment.
equipment is original, like the heroes.
I do not see any degradation of the series, the plot, and the gameplay and graphics are being improved.
I see the struggle throughout history and with the humor of historical nuances.
melodic accompaniment is present, also with a certain charm of the 18th century and humor.

K
Karag27 04.09.22

Kevralo Nick
I agree with you .