3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19 06:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Well, that release, what can I say...It's also the 1 part with improved graphics and not much... for 2017, the dialogue is complete crap! The work done on the bugs from the first part.
IMHO run about an hour, depression...put in a drawer..very nice app.....
My personal opinion.
102 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 17.09.19

So far so good! It is possible to play)

A
Anglerfish 17.09.19

The game is described in just two words: soulless hack.
If you can forgive some of the dampness and lack of gameplay, and the plot in the beginning of the game even gave hope, then in the second part of the gameplay is hardly touched, and the plot leaked into the sump. It all started with the murder of his wife in the first part, that 5 minutes turned into a let's kill the main henchman of Sauron which turned into let's soak of Sauron but then suddenly on the road gets compassionate Shelob(!) as a woman(!!) and with vision (vision Shelob, Elrond!!!) says these two beschriebenen: better Go in Minas-ITIL... and they went.

Rating PG - suddenly - this time very much deserved and understandable. Personally for me it is fail of the year no less.
And that's not even mentioning luchbox - here without problems so that the Monolith for me now it is not bro.

K
Kovboy belomor 17.09.19

This isn't my first was happy on my way there and the fight will be better. Then again a bunch of icons, not interesting tasks Ala the Inquisition.So there's Yes, was shaken to the depths of the soul Steal at the height of 30 meters, and then the camera flies to the bottom and to the left far enough,burned the captain? A bunch, a bunch of orcs.If at first you relax, and to run the testing, something to do with the dominance of the 50 orcs in one square meter.Discourages you to perform side effects at all. Half completed jobs for the elf there is no icon performed when it is performed.With this number of icons on the map as not a plus.

i
iFlower 17.09.19

when necessary - do not climb when not on pole, on the wall... when you just have to jump - flies on the floor map, when you want to jump away, the dick there, like a sack of flour falls... when needed to raise 50 times in a row might not work grip... why don't... saver, when the orcs grunt something, do not understand why and why not skypeusa...
within Batman the same gameplay looked interesting(and the story was good)... there is worked, and here inspires despondency...
it is not clear they offer players to hold the game for a hundred hours, killing only two enemies(a bunch of weak orcs and the Orc stronger), and completing the extra mission to kill them...
guys, do not buy, while the pirates are not sure that you really like.

K
KazymirZyba 17.09.19

Sad, pretty sloppy fight for the farm. The first went bad at the time, but to play the same game with a changed word in the title again, as it is not particularly desirable. Played a couple of hours and have not experienced absolutely no emotions.

K
Kvakensky 17.09.19

This game is not short of talented writers. Primitive presentation of the plot, dull dialogue, the stupidity of the characters... Changes in AI bots compared to the 1st part did not notice the orcs are so stupid. Grifoni pleasant, but no more. It would seem that it was necessary to consider all claims of players to the 1st part, but no, all the same, but a few years later. As the series Far Cry. Disappointment.

p
powerd 17.09.19

Graphics are so-so. Some of the animations and elements of the world are terrifying. The game in General is not caught, pushed out a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff, thereby putting a priority on quantity rather than quality. The product is mediocre and not worth $60.

K
Krrrva 17.09.19

The first part was good, as the simulator clicking on the orcs, nothing more. Second, I did hardly torrent download, understandable because this is the first part, outrageously dull and monotonous

23hudo 17.09.19

The game really is. quite good. But the pricing of the publisher and the presence of luchboxes for real makes to find fault with the game.

e
eN4ez 17.09.19

the graph is good, the fighting is great, lots of techniques, pumping, camera work - everything look OK, but this fight is really so MUCH that after an hour or two - completely tired, needess from the belly and don't want it anymore..
here's a day passed... and again not drawn to go.

M
Moretc 17.09.19

Ran about 20 minutes, the graphics (playing on medium) for me it is not much changed from the first part, fatalities, murders are the same. Talion was more frisky, parkour is also curled. But middle earth is not love for the story and graphics, and for Nemesis and fucking orcs.
Played pirates, I thought my very old PC will not run it, will catch now discounts.

P
Patriarh MakOzborn 17.09.19

And I should add my two cents)
Reached the second act. In General, the plot of the first I surprisingly liked it. Yes, Oscar does not pull, but, nevertheless, memorable.
The gameplay and the graphics - yeah, not different from the first part. But with the improved Nemesis already faced - it took me five times (five, Karl!!) to kill one of the captain that he died at the end! Hit him with arrows - came back to life with the blotch on his eye. Chopped off his hands - he instead of them the crossbow and claws attached. Twice he was cut in half across - in both cases, somehow survived. Honestly - sorry it already was...
Hidden objects - despite the fact that the rewards from them are small, search for them somehow more interesting than the first part.

The result - passing game to the end, and if the plot will somehow be interested in - buy it on sale.

a
arttk 17.09.19

If you do not take into account the touted Nemesis system and promoted the Tolkien universe that draws to this game a lot of unreasonable fans who are ready to ignore a whole heap of shortcomings, the game is balls 6 pull. What are the disadvantages, Yes you just need to wipe his eyes: outdated graphics, bored of fighting, clumsy animation, poor story, weak game design, empty and monotonous locations, too much grind, terrible focus targets, when gg has not those who have too many orcs, causing the destruction process thereof, becomes routine, but seriously, it's only funny the first time, then already sick of the constant clicking, a lot of monotonous and boring side quests, the plot seems to be not bad but it's too little and it just sinks into the routine of a monotonous job and bored of the gameplay, so not catchy, I'm not talking about microtransaction, without which it is of course possible to do, but the mere presence of them in a single course spoils the impression about the game. I personally expected more from Monolith, given that they once created a breakthrough for its time, F. E. A. R.

T
Toshkin 17.09.19

The return of the king, chtol pereproyti of boredom, if run on 10-ke... or dark Messiah...

m
maxnikolaef 17.09.19

Guys can orcs between areas jibe ?

G
GoldLabel 17.09.19

Can't understand for what, but the grind in this game comes to me.
Play according to the following scheme - a new location - tower - collection for the area of each of the towers is ridiculous - murder or obedience a few of the orcs - the silent Nemesis - footprint tower, etc. and the final siege then a couple of networked missions.
About the game:
The graphics are not worse, not better. The plot Povestea than in the 1st part, but still rotten. Like system guards and the orcs became more interesting. Boev took everything good from the last part, but with the addition of new perks.
About donation I will say this - it's insanity of course, but you can do everything without it. Every day give delici daily quests with prizes in the form of gold.
Total : not a masterpiece, but the world of the Lord of the Rings and funny orcs save the game.
ps. on my comp i6700k + 16ram 1060 6gb of framrach very good)

w
warwar556 17.09.19

People tell me in-game videos memories bouchikhi, which is short a couple of seconds and they do not have subtitles, and so many in the game playing speech is not translated into subtitles. That's breaking the curve or how it should be?

S
Sideway 17.09.19

Missed the first part, so nothing to compare with.
But God, why is there such a curve the parkour and combat system? It seems that even in the first assassin was better. I have so stick with it. These dialogues captains/leaders or who they are there. Why cutscenes you can skip, and their dialogues is not?
The siege lasted two minutes and most of the time the boss fight takes. The plot got lost somewhere- I've tried, couldn't find it. Also, mnooogo farm. But if you're not going to farm LVL, armor and skills, then negociate you any garbage for 20 levels higher to make a will. The world seems large but it is very small. And even this little world is fine to fill couldn't, alas. Just almost empty location. The first two hours saw a lot of advantages, but the 14 already no one can not name. Don't know how to continue to play in this misunderstanding.

H
HollowHeart 17.09.19

The game not only the problem boxes. The game has problems in almost everything.
-grafone. For a game with such a price tag, outdated, not creating a wow.
-work designers. All mediocre, no particularly memorable locations, all made ordinary and gray, in the framework of the setting.
-animation of characters. Gait GG already from the start speaks volumes.
-the plot. The story itself is primitive and banal, and serves crooked and indistinct.
music. Given the setting and the availability of awesome music to the game - it is strange that here it is no. If it is off will not notice the difference. And flow it does not add drama.
-boevka. Given how GG worn in the battle against Orc to Orc... unsatisfactory.
-mechanics. Grind for grind, nothing more. Rigid adherence to farm, most of the captains at much higher level.
-optimization. Playing on medium, nothing to complain about.
-microtransactions. While I can't say anything about the boxes, but the fact of their presence - like a slap.
Another AAA stuff, which apart from the name, the universe, and of the system with orcs there is nothing. The word really.

H
Horse567 17.09.19

downloaded, played the beginning, graphics......................as it was, and remained, a lot of soap, but reshade 3.08 soap cleans, not impressed. I believe that in 2017 the graph could be better.