3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19 06:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Well, that release, what can I say...It's also the 1 part with improved graphics and not much... for 2017, the dialogue is complete crap! The work done on the bugs from the first part.
IMHO run about an hour, depression...put in a drawer..very nice app.....
My personal opinion.
102 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 17.09.19

As I understand it, the problem is carts of manure is still relevant.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.09.19

the game is not bad ,but once passed the first part twice ,this is a quick tired of monotonous all,Yes there is plot and additional missions ,but it all comes down to one thing-kill the wagon of orcs ,the army and capture the FORTS as dilute it all and make at least some sense in the extermination of wickedness ,but this is not enough .

C
Com_Bat 17.09.19

Play,play .....and I understand that after the first part it's not that .The first plot . With SPR1GGAN completely agree.

P
Pirate474747 17.09.19

Sit and read the nonsense!!! Don't like don't buy and don't play!!!!! No one who will not zastavlyaet!!! But people always want to crap on something for more than one year!!!

k
klaus.maria 17.09.19

My opinion - Mafia 3 in middle earth. The monotony worse canaveira. All done under the capture of fortresses, collecting things +1% to something a La Dyablo 3 or any other online game. But tell me, nafuya I surrendered in a single game? And okay it was in the process of passing, but you're not literally forced to do it, but it's tiring and boring. I understand that the first game of the series to you for collecting all of the inscriptions and passing all the tests gave the best weapon in the game, for it cost for them to take, and when for the same ithildin, they give you rags already in the next area will be out of date and will not need something to draw me to collect them?!!
Added a few side of soberlak memories/artifacts/burial/test. I would be in ohotku and ran, posobirat them, only given that the number of orcs per square meter increased by 15 and all getting under his feet, and the flick system is designed so that to reach them you have to Wade through the crowd, it quickly bored. Given that even the capture region is not much help in reducing crowds of people wishing to get to you while you are running from one point of collection/job to another, it is no less furious knocking things.
Discipline captains. 15 the captain begin to freeze them rant without the ability to miss. The system is designed so that there are cases of betrayal 3-4 captains at once, and even without the possibility of re-submission. Minus 3-4 captain and go subdue the new. What for it to me surrendered?! Annoying, as the collection of things.
The first game was quite a pleasure. Expect that the next part will be in the same place, but dull knocking things (why?!!!) with the same stupid increase in the number of orcs (generally beyond logic!!!) discourage any desire. In General, the rating is a 7 out of 10.

R
Replecant 17.09.19

In the beginning, the game seemed a little masterpiece. I just shouted 10 out of 10. Bojestvenno!, but after 20 hours of play is just piss off. Honestly, I rarely complain about management, but here somehow the beginning just vybeshivaet. Especially the lack of target on a specific enemy. The final chord was the protection of the fortress. My character instead of having to fight enemies just started lupasit its own, the same thing applies to obedience. My captain is bleeding, it remains to be just nothing and then BAM! Instead of aiming for him, my HS is starting to subdue an ordinary Orc. While the heap is small it is just impossible. ( Correct me if there's a targeting system)
Although the same grind wildly and sometimes went hunting for captains delivered pure pleasure. True, and it already loses its charm after those 20 hours you see the same. Constantly the same features. I had a smile when the third time he saw the captain chewed worms.
In General, it's good. I helped pass four days, but something went wrong. The game, for me, for 6-7

D
DBA-83 17.09.19

Of course the game is not a masterpiece. But in the beginning pretty much sucked on Sunday. Overall the game is good, but I was waiting for this game more variety. Once again convinced that it is not necessary to guess beforehand what will be delivered new in the game developers. Head and share myself to the best of their imagination (Apparently it marketers had hoped), but in the end... well as for me - if not justified the high price of the game and microtransaction would put more, and 6 out of 10.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 17.09.19

all the same feeling, when you kill the orcs it seems that watching a movie?

E
Eternal Traveller 17.09.19

Laugh at those who complain about the lack of superbrokensmile of the plot.
This is Mordor, baby!
Nuclear cocktail sandbox, Orc Sims, assassins and Beta, laced with a healthy dose of tolkienesque pathos. The beauty in
1) the crumbling of the two dozen ways of Orucov,
2) participation in randomno the events generated by the Nemesis system.
Developed took everything that worked in the first part, and did it bigger and better. To cuddle up after a day's work for an hour, to lose steam, best game now for me there.

r
rom8989 17.09.19

middle earth game purely for nerds mmo and repulsed fans of the universe, the lovers infinitely grindith and zaklikivaem until it stops. leaves purely on Nemesis and on your behalf. There is always a bunch of people who'll buy any game on Lord of the rings, even if it will be full of feces. Middle-earth a little better than cal. The whole game is played like this: showed a bit of the plot, then the endless monotonous gameplay for people with autism probably who like to perform the same action 1000 times: kill the captain, kill the captain, kill the captain, kill the captain, etc, again a little plot and again for zadrotstvo outs: hold down the Fort, hold down the Fort, hold down the Fort, etc. And 4 act to finally kill those who have not slept OR PUKED from the of the gameplay: protect the castle, protect the castle, protect the castle, etc. AS SUCH in GENERAL CAN LIKE??? I say that a game like this, probably only the autistic children, captured fans of the universe and fans of the Korean MMO!

F
Fildon 17.09.19

Already sick from these orcs, holds just what I want a dragon fly. But probably not gonna make it and will carry.
upd.
All it did for gag reflex with her.

R
RevCrew 17.09.19

The gold edition includes:
• Addition the Retribution tribe Massacre
• Addition the Retribution of the tribe of the Criminals
• Story addition the Shortsword of Galadriel
• Story addition the Wastelands of Mordor
• Golden chest of war

Additions include new enemies, supporters, jobs, abilities, weapons, upgrades fortress and a set of legendary equipment.

Plot Supplement "Blade of Galadriel"
Plot Supplement "wasteland of Mordor"

they are already out or what?
if not then when, if so, what is this mission
will other DLS\Addons

G
Groch B 17.09.19

In the first game is not played. This was not expected and I don't plan to play it. Why is it always very skeptical of the games in the universe of Lord of the rings. The last one that walked in is the Witcher 3 and havlat. Waiting asasinov, boredom, pirates downloaded. Got stuck for two days! While the campaign mode is almost not moving. Remained somewhere in the first act. Just ran through the first two locations and killed the caps on the right and left. I bought the incentive. Started again. Stuck again and again at the beginning. Network vindata - all class. Haven't had this that I caught myself thinking that it's 4am and after a couple of hours to work. My gameplay went to 100%. The plot still did not check out.

E
Erick Hartman 17.09.19

Groch B
Yeah , the game is terribly addictive ) - first fire , for me it is better than the last Batman , it again on the hardest difficulty to play ) And the locations are all very beautiful , I live GORGOROTH rolled at all

S
SULIK 712 17.09.19

complete shit

G
Gutseen 17.09.19

simulator maniac Munchkin.
10 Frodo out of 10

S
Silverite 17.09.19

Groch B
Yeah,like, the second Chapter starts you have rose-colored glasses will fall and all the schools will come up.Pirate474747 and why do you think topics you create? To make clear to man what to expect from the game and some serious disadvantages. Whether it is generally the money spent.In this case, clearly not. Even those who grindeth for the sake of loot will get 100500 of the same sets of Gondor/Ranger/Rohan/the numenor which testing must take place for each(seriously? Artificial stretching of gameplay?) and legendary that copy one another and which are in fact 4.And so generally disgusting the duration of the game(seriously-if not for artificial stretch of grind,a collection of captains and the protection of fortresses with the complexity of the captains, and the inability to take the fact that you level the game less than a day if at all this spit and go through the story),terribly backward by today's standards the graphics,horrible design-box locations and no music. And it is for such that the cost of the game.The very same story-no.If in the first Chapter it may intrigue in the second and third it becomes clear that it's the same repetitive missions with cutscenes between them.No interaction with any characters that bring the story-a stupid mission and a cutscene which in General is the plot even is not affected.It is serious-cut all the gondortsy and no Kärnan and Balrog with Altariel and Shelob would not change anything.
RevCrew
No did not. For Altariel and Baranor addition and new tribes.A new set definitely will be a copy of the old one.

I
Ioannn 17.09.19

Silverite
Silverite wrote:
and why do you think topics you create? To make clear to man what to expect from the game and some serious disadvantages.
These topics are empty! Because neither of you appreciated the game properly!
Silverite wrote:
And so generally disgusting the duration of the game(seriously-if not for artificial stretch of grind,a collection of captains and the protection of fortresses with the complexity of the captains, and the inability to take the fact that you level the game less than a day if at all this spit and go through the story),terribly backward by today's standards the graphics,horrible design-box locations and no music.
Here you are right now, such nonsense drove down all the main chips in the game (what the game was done) and left, like, only the plot. But this game is not about the story! Play adventure for the sake of the story, like the Witcher and telltale. And here orcs-fight-orcs. Graphic, design, music, you, stupid, unnecessarily doused developers dirt. But when you all mouths and their tongues washed clean from the shit?!
The only selection criterion for you-it's drawn Tits pussy, mate and no defense if it is present -the game is a masterpiece, EVERYTHING!

S
Silverite 17.09.19

Oapply appreciated the game as adequately as possible.It is a soulless hack in which everything turns on the system Nemesis.The March showed us the assault one castle and I was surprised and infuriated why.Well, now you know the answer-because few FORTS and nothing else-no plot,no good level design and the environment,nor the characters and story.How the game could be good,to reveal the orcs,ogres,Rogov,karadimov,the gondortsy,numerical and other inhabitants of Mordor,so ineptly as in the first part, they brought it to grandice in the box.Moreover, even this screw up.You don't get from playing a good story,do not know the life and customs of the inhabitants of Mordor and will not take part in it. All their activity is reduced to hunting animals and each other.But even that is enjoyed in the spirit of stupid, fuck this.You can't lead your troops except during a siege,you can't have and lead the necromancers to resurrect your troops in the midst of battle or healers and other units,even a General can not be except under siege.Fortress is kind of boring as arena gather designer features and upgrades of the leader of the fortress,and on the stage sit and see how the orcs sadly each other two minutes beat.Nothing that I wanted to be in the arena? I drove? If there is only this Nemesis what is the point to take the second part? And what then sense to do it.Graphic arts and design and music-you take off the rose-colored glasses and see for yourself!!! Do you think it is AAA level 2017? It is almost the same as the first part,the only thing that has changed is the skin of Talion and orcs and added loot. If you want quality from Warner that you in Arkham Knight-that's great.

M
Macros Easy 17.09.19

Silverite wrote:
You can't lead your troops except during a siege
But you can induce his captains to him and if it really wants to walk around with this lot on the map.

Silverite wrote:
can't have lead the necromancers to resurrect your troops in the midst of battle or healers
You can do it by yourself.