3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19 06:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Well, that release, what can I say...It's also the 1 part with improved graphics and not much... for 2017, the dialogue is complete crap! The work done on the bugs from the first part.
IMHO run about an hour, depression...put in a drawer..very nice app.....
My personal opinion.
102 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaneArt 17.09.19

JackReacher
thetau
Yuzni trainer, do not worry. There is a feature that removes the requirement to upgrade
lookaway
Stop
Spoilerfree not the sorcerer king, he Nazgul common

v
voronpb 17.09.19

Passed act 3, the game was removed. The second true ending I looked in there 2 minutes video. Gone for all

All passed game passed by 80%. The game is for true fans of trochiline at the end without cheating, you lose a lot of time. Generally developers do not care for your personal time. I seting as in the first part, gameplay. The story here is there for show. Graphics are really outdated. In the absence of competitors in this genre and setting, 8/10 from me. Good slicing and dicing of orcs in the dash...if the bleeding is normal etc. But as for me the game has no soul. and back here there is no longer any desire. About letbox, I have enough money that gives the game!!!

l
lookaway 17.09.19

KaneArt
Spoilery thought that he can fight king-wizard + donkey in Minas Morgul, he is the sorcerer king

S
Silverite 17.09.19

The game has the sense to play just for online vendettas and sieges. Singles sad and runs for day. 4 act and the ending is not worth your torn farts.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 17.09.19

It has been just that. You know, I'm a man diligent and fairly hardworking, but then my farts could not resist.
The game was held very cheerfully and interestingly, until the end of the third act. Was cool cutscenes, a few really interesting jobs, a lot of funny situations with the Nemesis, but then... Then came the 4th Act. And that's when I realized why this game is called draculina. A jillion protection of fortresses! And all the same! Personally, I lasted only until stage 7-8, and the rest just quickly ran with the trainer. And a two or three minute video at the end (albeit interesting) this hell is clearly not worth it.
In General, after 3 of the Act, should have left well high Def 3-4 of these fortresses (and diversify them even have any plot sketches and a couple of gameplay features), and then just to finish the campaign. This would be the perfect option.
8/10 for the first 3-Act play, but in General, no more than 6/10. All the last part wasted.

L
LightHOwUSE 17.09.19

Ran about a bit, generally satisfied. I love that game even more now there is very careful attitude to the time of the player. Moreover, came out of the situation is not clumsy, and adding a very colorful items, like double jumping, parkour elven and elven acceleration on the wheel) the Speed of GrowHow, dragons and Karaganov gorgeous as them the program on any ledges. It was also very fast loading, convenient location of the towers and sufficient informativity on the map. Due to what is coming into the game for literally 20 minutes, you can feel and fight and speed, and reaction. Due to its speed you can reach any desired events and on the road more and seeing some old friends, from the ambush)

Someone may note that grindilka in caps is, on the contrary, a negative in time. And this is partly true. But there is a but) the Game does not hide that gameplay is the Foundation. Just like in Far Cry 4, or Dying Light - this game and should come to fight hard with another leader, to take off another fortress by stealth, or to crush another nest joggers in broad daylight. It was the polished suit and some no individuality enemy events with them allows you to experience the fast and vivid emotions. And if she did not abuse, do not try to parasite immediately a thousand captains, then tired of it pretty hard)

From the point of view of gameplay and approach this game one of the best. For comparison just look at the new Assassin, where for the last 20 minutes unless you log in and will ride a horse across a beautiful but empty scenery.

Nemesis evolyutsioniruet, but no more. In General, add a dozen interesting pieces, but it feels as careful probing, not bold decisions. Similar feelings I had when I played Civu 6, where like everything is just fine and works, but wherever you dig the taste of superficiality immediately makes itself felt. And the number of caps - it's like a number of girls in strip poker, they want more) as well As variations of events with them. However, all that is - everything works. Chips with betrayals, ambushes, brothers humiliation. And overall it looks very funny, creating a wonderful synergy of humor and sarcasm, in the shell of the current atmosphere the Lord of the Rings. Ugoral from the Orc mad and at every meeting shouting I don't know)))

The introduction of the trolls is just the icing. The desire to fight with the Troll still comes from the distant 2001, the same of Moria, and they look very similar) Although that Reva is not enough. Dragons, and trolls, is also smoothly blended, they are not difficult, but not easy, fights with them are fun, like finishing. Moreover, the battle with them is not such a wank, as in DAI, namely the request to response and accuracy.

Boevka in the game above all praise, as the basis. Pleased and innovations. Moreover, from the point of view of the availability of skills and from the point of view of the ability to vary the complexity of their trip. Diablo-approach to weapons and armor also looks appropriate. For killing ordinary orcs do not give experience, which is certainly correct. Entertainment is excellent, the comfort of sky-high management, configuring the interface is flawless, as in Far Cry 4.

The complexity have grown. The number of enemies grew, their types. The ability of caps is similar. Pleased and Staiki, and rabies, and trompe l'oeil, and traps. Development in the midst of the battle there of course.

Music moved from the first as from ACII to Brotherhood, but its role offscreen ambient works with a vengeance. Chords banal and somewhat impersonal, but absolutely do not irritate the ear like a bad violin from the Syndicate)

Characters as before the second plan, however, remembered everything. Moreover, whether through the engine, whether at the expense of the characters - they felt alive and volumetric. Most of them have enough charisma. Paphos is still somewhat predictable, but he still works. Moreover, the living behavior of facial expressions is perceived much nicer than strumming in the same unity, not to mention Andromeda.

Recently there Yubikov someone told me that the authors were equal to Assassin) is Possible. But they initially did the fighting, which for the entertainment, convenience, perception and grinding surpassed it in all respects. From murder to a simple top and jump from the height, from fanaticism, and to ranged attacks, ringing from the counter to the kick, the impression from parkour to horseback riding. On the background of atmospheric power and leverage in Shadow - Assassins look decorated theater, which can not be determined - how and what to shoot) of Course, the Monolith there is room for improvement, reinforcing the scenario, introducing variety in the Nemesis, more quests, crafting and other things that you always want more. But the basis of what works and how it works - all you have to watch yourself Yubisoftu and not canoe to swim with the speed of a turtle.

PS given this, put in advance the game a score of 9. This game lacks the classic more. The rest - nothing more.
Only the developers plan to release four add-ons. The first two — Nemesis tribe Massacre and Nemesis tribe of Criminals — adds to the game additional missions, epic and legendary orcs, as well as new tests, improvements to fortresses and battle.

H
Hisant 17.09.19

Abandoned to play in the second act. Pretty much sick and tired of constantly running train Orucov, but somehow still played. But when me 30 minutes real time betrayed 5 of 7 Cramling of caps I could not resist. The strange thing is that blood brothers is not killed, the level is kept below and still betrayed. This is what power is this that every first can to lose?

L
LenivyiBob 17.09.19

Middle-Earth Shadow Of Grinda. The whole game boils down to what you grinding 4 of the act. Not pagrindinis? Wildly suck. Don't buy the orcs? Suck. The plot? To rotatepoint'in Barad-Dura and after sucks.
I partially justified the following comment for my authorship... heh, to sanity to end the game you need to buy the orcs, because the grind for 10 waves... I'll try later.

Boevka in the crowds of the curve, the curve of parkour, tips on Bosko olegov(Orc meters under 3) despite the fact that you have the camera in a mile to his chest. Horror. Music of some sort... no, even in battles with the leaders and rulers what kakafoniya. In Shadow of Mordor and better. The idea with the FORTS scoring, but if we began to push the elements of the strategy that let the sawing strategy.

L
LightHOwUSE 17.09.19

Odd me freezout)) Kill the enemy leader during the assault on my fortress, apparently something happened, as he said Galygin, in the end, boom-boom fortress is lost... After such rudeness I game files drank to better times)) On GOTI already perepechino, closer to the summer. A couple of crashes could still forgive, but so insolently to divorce me for another, it is ANOTHER baronova, and how many yet to come, Oh e - that's too much =)

Overall, I have to agree with the numerous complaints of 4 the act. Moreover, all this is like openly traced this desire to a buck store. Indeed, so attracted by this Vulgrim-style) Yes, the fortress is a fairly atmospheric piece. But the implementation made solely to delay the process.

As a simple example is Xcom Long War. Is there such option liberators. Here it is implemented in the Shadows. Instead give the player to decide when to play with fortresses and when to move to the finals and close the topic, they create an artificial famine, which supports the desire to tick passed, while throwing wave after wave, even with the complicated scenario in the return loss. How much I didn't like the fact, the characters of the orcs, forced to join the army of those who gave up on the 4 act)

However, I was still happy. Rather just on the question is it worth the monotonous grind of time? - still said to myself no. I, of course, it is a pity that Nemesis is slow, but there is a sense that it is at least in the right direction =) So you see through the game-two, and develop a strategy in full, as already mentioned above, many wished. And situations will rivet more, because the individuality of the captains the most important aspect.

K
Ksedom174 17.09.19

In principle, the game rolled, was ridiculous. And actually then what? The free world and run to grindith something all the remaining orcs to blame? MB DLS of course will bring up Suzette....
and I wonder whether the next part!?

K
Ksedom174 17.09.19

LightHOwUSE
Duck 4 act story quests end after all, and in fact - the game is passed. Then just Ala topolski to do.. because the story missions will not.. so the task is done) And talogo something to grindith.. it's much easier to go then to play v WOW)

m
marsh resident 17.09.19

who is taldeko passed - tell.
the game really places without medicinal plants (which the first part was)?

D
DmiTry01010 17.09.19

Comrades, you can throw the safe that is in the second act, or closer to the end of the second act, please.

i
iZendar 17.09.19

Maybe someone will be useful, there are good instructions for setting up Nvidia Ansell for a subject) Can postinit)
Спойлерhttp://nvplay.ru/technologies/nvidia-ansel-v-middle-earth-shadow-of-war

T
The_apathy 17.09.19

On the chart all the same the first part. Even the fps shows the same as I had. But this part got me hooked, I do not know, however, what. First played about an hour and didn't wait, here is 10 hours of sitting.

Plot no-frills, built on a cliché Hollywood, but I like it for some reason.
The fight will be similar, but boredom special causes. Fights on medium difficulty is quite simple.
The skill tree is decent, even to understand and not particularly necessary - and all so clear.
While additional quests boring.
But the inventory of this type never comes. I personally like the classic csny.

s
saa0891 17.09.19

If it were not so sad the fourth Chapter (not even imagine the thought developed for making such a number of repetitive missions,a plate of some sort) then the game would be great.
And a very good continuation of the first part.

The cool reception that added this counter,when finishing off an enemy on the ground,just super did and the fact that now the walls and buildings to climb is very convenient.
The Nazgul also very pleased,it is a pity they are not so often appeared,and went out as normal enemies in the world,it would be cool.
System Nemesis as always is working fine,it developed as more General impressions going through the roof when you kill and then you again fight with this captain,or when you kill the captain and then he comes back from the dead, and arranges an ambush on you,and what missions they push before the fight,you can still embarrass captains as they are so funny to start bitching,and you can actually go crazy.

To the fourth Chapter assault,defense and pumping fortresses even delivered,very cool that introduced the treachery of the captains,I have three times had 4-5 captains that betrayed me with one hand it is of course not very happy especially when during the battle, all go to the side of the enemy,but on the other it is still very gives that there is such a situation.
Still very much the leaders when inside the fortress,sometimes had to work hard that would be to kill them.
What I have done so many different kinds of loot is also pleased that a pump it is possible to add various effects.
Cool that added the ability to set his captains to fight in the arenas thereby pumping and getting a bunch of Easter eggs and secrets.
The picture is of course the game is very atmospheric

Very pleased with the added cool the system when the enemies start to block any punches if you often repeat (this gives even more as each captain has their weaknesses and Vice versa immunity to certain attacks and strokes),was a good idea,too bad no other games or anything like that.
Overall the game was quite cheerful,and most importantly, the orcs hack is a pleasure,if not for the horror in the fourth Chapter, it would be great.

screenshots

g
gliga142 17.09.19

Paint can be long but if in short it is one of the best-slash-sandbox at the moment.The only thing that the themes of middle earth - certainly not for everybody.

W
Werewolf1986 17.09.19

Bought at a discount to the incentive definitive edition and have no regrets the game is the first part of the incentive but the second I did not buy the computer is not pulled then there was another map on 1GB and impression of the game is bad about the 2nd part, and now all the additions are and the game is on ultra settings without any hd textures, and damn now I admire this game and many developers have removed unnecessary stuff from the game. So buy safely play top.

x
xStriiim 17.09.19

Werewolf1986
A shitload of tedious quests removed ? Endlessly messing with orcs too ?

W
Werewolf1986 17.09.19

xStriiim

No, but any crap of type of donation, shop, etc., etc. If you find the game boring, etc. etc. Then do not play what you.