3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.09.19 06:38 pm

Impressions of the game (BattleTech)

Well, my dear maniacs epic universe mechs , I congratulate you with access to all the expected stratezhki. Let's discuss the toy and share experiences :))
100 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marauder_jrs 17.09.19

Heh, trampling all the skills and the cones filled in the first Bottle, went like Chapaev! Waving his sword, his eyes bulging, screaming! Stuffed me in General, according to the nucular reactor.. it was painful. But lost the desire headlong to burst. The AI is interesting, not very steep, but quickly punishes explicit schools. Graphics.. well then Yes, not for the sake of it.. we suffer shorter.
Offline but as the worst cheater there is - and how to break ? Not yet found a solution, try options, for the time being my GG in a hospital bed 110 days is..

F
FoxyTenko 17.09.19

Yeah, jerking forward is not an option. It is necessary to think. In the first mission of the plot is not penetrating the written lost 2 mechs due to the fact that demolished generator for cannons. At top speed it flies great, the only thing I will recommend to remove cinema-camera - sucks to watch run. Localization is not enough, but tolerable. When you start in the workshop to collect fur suffocating nostalgia for BattleTech Mercenaries. In General, everything is back to normal, it's even more MechCommander than BattleTech. To break through cianjin I have not come out yet, the numbers it finds, the value will change but in fact changes in the game occurs. If someone already knew how to break - please :)

K
Kimchik 17.09.19

Waiting for the game.. the pirates blew the fuck right after the tutorial
Shadowrun it was not so hot from these modelscom, but this is...Turkey on the unholy unity - be cursed all those who are involved in the creation of these two masterpieces, the game and engine.

r
realchel 17.09.19

could not play. A lot of text and English is only with Google.
and to sit on the smartphone photo transfer dreary.
And so I wept. I'm still in second MechWarrior to the holes of the disks made advances. Read all the books.
IMHO the third vereor was the best.

o
osdf 17.09.19

Without Russian particularly annoying! Like the basic fact is clear ,but the story itself...the head hurts! What a bad habit not to translate the text at least!

F
FoXtrot777 17.09.19

A long time ago played card Battletech, so when I first heard about the announcement of the game, was just in the children's delight. The opportunity to purchase the game on GOG without DRM is omnipresent repulsed all doubt in the purchase. According to first reviews heard about the technical issues and poor optimization that the game is very liberal system requirements. When you start the game to make a good impression. It is evident that the developers have done a solid work on the study of the universe Battletech. The game features almost all the major playable factions and summarize their story. Even draw rollers seem to be stylized maps that I once held in my hands. Everything is exactly like before the actual game itself. The first thing that catches the eye is a very weak graphics component, even by the standards of such low system requirements (to run the game at 1080p on maximum graphics settings). Sometimes it is even difficult to distinguish different classes of mechs on the battlefield, and I again began to pursue an obsession that in the trailers the graphics were shown another. Another significant problem for many users will be the lack of the Russian language in the game, as you will have really a lot to read and to understand. As I wrote, I used to play Battletech card and is familiar with basic terminology, but even despite this I was regularly baffled by any specific terms and especially abbreviations. I also play Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach in the English version, and this game seems to me much more intuitive and easy to learn (of course, even a fan game universes will forgive me for this comparison). As for balance, it will be possible to speak after some time spent in multiplayer, and maybe after a couple of balance patches. In the end, I can say that the game overall is not bad and asking for it is relatively expensive, but new Battletech is far from perfect and is designed more for the fans of the Battletech universe than the fans of the genre turn-based tactics.

M
Macros Easy 17.09.19

I remembered the Front michonne 3 on PS1.

R
RazDvaTre 17.09.19

First impressions - is a quiet horror. The game on the Unity engine and wild slow on the stages podgruzki rollers (if you can call video animated giffca) and missions, although the graphics are not so hot, well there you can download. . but that's half woes. Committed not elaborated menu of weapons and ammo, as if they are there, but they are not. There is a store table, a table of goods you have in stock, but together these tables they are not smart enough to combine. And what you have available and what you need to purchase

T
Telyr_Derdun 17.09.19

I really liked the game ) I am an honest lover of the universe )
but my PC (wood) pulls =(
after the first mission crashes with the error display driver AMD has stopped responding

N
Noname 17.09.19

Don't know maybe it's the complexity of the translation, but in the game description clearly says Enter into battle for more than 30 BattleMechs in a variety of combinations. In the very same game you can control only 4 mechs. In the same mechcommander and more. Generally with all of the above described about the animation and many other cons, the pros of the game does not pull the game. Experience is very negative.

M
Mickey-Mouse 17.09.19

Very annoying gameplay and animation curve on glucinum engine from unity.
Not intuitive menu with a bunch of small numbers and dumb voice. Ingame videos in the form of moving pictures!
In General, as I understand it, the developers decided to hypenate purely on the name of Battletech.
It is not clear why it was done step-by-step crap if the original was an isometric RPG-action game on the SEGA!

D
DHiks 17.09.19

just buggy crap!

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

the developers created a game that is on nastolki and according to its rules, although there are slight differences. But grafon furs taken from МWO.

B
Balbades 17.09.19

I wanted to write a little bit, quickly run through the pluses, but it turned out a wall of text that I apologize.
Really great game, just very long swings...and there are some important nuances:
- it is very desirable to know back universe, of course there is the informational insert, but if I wasn't aware of local food from the books and the games, the whole immense tangle of what is happening would be impossible to tie and tuck in the head, so players not familiar with the universe can be understood;
-micromanagement of the squad an hireling, and mechanics of fighting a kind of gradual and slow - all this will hardly suit the taste of modern players accustomed to the fast dynamic sessions for 15-30 minutes. As already mentioned above it is necessary to sit and calculate their actions on before, to try different tactics and in General to move your minds...in the battle, and before him - some robots to take into battle, a pilot plant in which the fur, which guns to hang on to this fur, all of it is tedious to calculate in advance. Again, going into battle, not get stupid to break on the break guns blazing - the game will punish you for that...in recent years, players from this unaccustomed 8) ;
-the lack of localization of course can be considered a minus, but really, guys! We live in 2018...no one requires from you a deep understanding of the language at the level of its support. The game is relatively a lot of text (if not to compare to other games of the same developers on the Shadowrun universe - that there is a ton of text, and still quite challenging in literary terms). And in Battletech the language itself is quite simple, most written, easy to understand out of context. If not, learn English, without it there tight;
-the game is poorly optimized and buggy in General...it is what it is. Waiting for patches and fixes;
-the avaricious, the interface (especially for the games in 2018) may deter, but again, not for everybody. I loved to set up your squad like in Mechcommander and Mechwarrior. Could do it for hours and then I do like this plan, so that wood, very informative and just awkward menus, I can endure;
With regards to the flights - maybe I'm wildly lucky, but I have 23 hours the game crashed only in 1 place - an hireling contract on 1 of the planets that it is not necessary to perform. The Steam license can be the case...don't know.
In the beginning I also the game seemed dull and overall a breath of boredom. But as a big fan of the BT universe, gave the game a chance and it has paid off. Can't stop just now. The main thing is to find a middle ground, between the passage of the usual contracts and story (which provide access to new worlds, expanding the range and variety of furs). I've performed a routine mission, did not move the plot and in the end sat with 5-6 light mechs that became annoying. When there are robots in heavier and the weapons are more powerful, the game becomes much more interesting. And the fights are accelerated due to more powerful guns.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

judging by the emblems of the houses we are fighting for Cormorants against the goats!)

D
Divannyy troll 17.09.19

Wild disappointment and pain!!!
Being a fan of this universe experienced a whole range of nasty emotions, starting this hack.
With the first run did not leave the idea of the wetness of the game.
Visually, starting with the menu and ending with the textures and effects don't get the feeling that just a very few.
Playability is boring.
Dialogues - servigliano reading. On shirokoformatnye really nifiga not visible, and the scalability of text - where are you???
Yes, tried sostyapat stuff in epic... but he does not save from yawn during the game
Pumping? Yes. 4-lane - plus, when experience ponaberut.
What a boring, plain, uninteresting....and even some cheap toy.
3 out of 10 and that's because I like the universe
Had to do a TOTAL WAR: BATTLETECH - that would be really EPIC:)))

U
Umbasus 17.09.19

I hope the addon will take Harkonen.

T
Telyr_Derdun 17.09.19

and what sometimes there is footage beautiful work with the built-in cinematic camera x)

A
Amnepox 17.09.19

It is a pity that the pilots did not catapulters in the apparent defeat (in Mechcommader was!), rod broken Locusts at Orion like a kamikaze.
Lacking of the elements, which were not visible on the radar and against which it would be only effective close-range weapon (machine guns/flamethrowers/small lasers), and it is now generally nafig do not need all the action takes place in the far and medium distances.
Bad that there is no possibility to cut the fur sitting in ambush (however there is no such script, although the enemies could do) I hope the modders.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In General, the game closest to the computer MegaMek http://megamek.ru/
while the game mechanics of BattleTech, and more simplified compared to the original nastolki and MegaMek and added the main storyline and micromanagement of the ship and the detachment that only improved the game...