3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.09.19 06:38 pm

Impressions of the game (BattleTech)

Well, my dear maniacs epic universe mechs , I congratulate you with access to all the expected stratezhki. Let's discuss the toy and share experiences :))
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

only problem is of course randomness in the missions, you never know who you'll meet. Took one mission, arranged for the most money....and I went on a 4 strand with moth-eaten armor...Orion, grasshopper, thunderbolt and Yager. I just gnashed their teeth when knocked out three pure killing pilots... And in the end got the money 500k and two medium laser

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I am honored rulebook to understand what the hell is with ranged weapons. Indeed, the mechs in the game go one and a half times farther than have the rules. That is, they took distance from Medak almost the same as in revoke (I understand 30 meters is 1 unit), only mechs go faster, jump farther, and as a result the use of the range of the weapons decreased. It increased its heat from a large laser
Well started to steal all of the Board game, why this mix where it's not necessary?

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I think the tactics in the game less than Mechcommander 2, naigaum sprints to the point (1 or 2 high speed, small map), nagybajom (pour a ton of damage with missiles, shattering and aprekiniem the problem), are not in place that would ewazen sags, everything. The role of light mechs in General vague in Mechcommander I have always been a Raven, but here it was not delivered, and Chan exploration unnecessary, and EW no, the map is small as a toilet in komunalke, so also will fart on somebody near the cockpit and the pilot immediately to the hospital.
So they are still game resources (json) made available for editing and you can start the game with a team of top pilots in Atlases, sabalauski and gausol as machine guns in a single run the entire map, and their jetpack coming into orbit without a dropship, and drop salvage can be configured so that after a couple of second-rate missions you're going to flaunt the top body kit, ugh disgrace. Active and passive skills(which give when pumping) is fundamentally the style of play does not change, that is, they are not present.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

And there really is some level of children's cartoons, the plot, the stamp on the stamp, everything is predictable, picture and rushing. Still GG commander, lol.
1)it is not clear as it became in 3 years in live and active former commander (not explain)
2)this is the former still lords it us and the real power over the vehicle we have. It is unclear to what were these changes?
3)In the dialogue with 3 options of response to choose from, and he not only eventually lead to one and the same with no options, but even the value of same.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I have a 2.5 bug for all time was unpleasant.
1) When I have been spawned on the mountain, impossible to get off without Jumpjet. And this is not the only time I will spawnit on any stone.
2) When I misclicked and bought in the shop not the item, loaded 30 seconds ago(the AutoSave after the fight) and stole all my loot from a mission.
Claims to the unity engine and optimizing:
1) Download the battle at the minute, and the process at this time is completely off(hi odnopotochnitsa to unity).
2) Permanent microfreeze when no such any effects, and I can smell it and a good old garbage collector.
3) I XS what they calculate, but the game guzzles as not in itself, especially percent.
2.5) Instant reinforcement - when you 2 lens out - it's a bug, not a feature. But I like it

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In short, the first impressions:
- No choice of difficulty.
- No speed settings of the battle. All wildly slowly, I was shaking the pipe office developers to play.
- Graphene is weak, and even cool, someone else modelki mechs not get.
- implementation of the camera miserable.
- flights, download the horribly tedious.
- The AI is unrealistically stupid. Maybe it's in the beginning, but he's on the first mission he shows incredible stupidity.
+ ENT and atmosphere. My first MW where so much Laura.
+ Really have a lot of tactical mechanic who decide. Well, or it seems to me that they accomplish.
+ Zastavochku pretty.
+ Creating your character.
+ Collect furs in pieces, to produce, to knock, to collect, to clear, to collect, AAAAAAA! I LOVE IT! 10/10!!!
+ Katya K2.
some things are just uncomfortable and these little things are annoying. when you enter a phase of aiming to get out of it you have to press ESC. you can't just right click to go out again in great form. to view the content of a component of the enemy fur is quite long you need to hold the cursor over the segment in the diagram. If I highlighted the fur, yet they didn't do anything, and just clicked if it is the one in the phase speed, button, to book simply disappears. well and such trifles. + camera control some piece chopped. as if the latter wanted to fix it and then abruptly changed his mind. there is no button to return the camera to its default position at least I have not found as standard in such cases, Backspace didn't work.

In General, direct graphic, interesting to play. I can't wait for tomorrow night that would continue.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

high morale of sabahan. I like the beginning of the game got it from one of the pilot 30 days, so it is still hanging, and it's been govigama time. And in the barracks written remained 0 days. Thus it works. Already two fighters and such. Convenient - horror. It is a pity that fixed.)
But the reinforcements really pissed off. I hope it will be fixed. Nifiga it is not a trick when reinforcements arrive almost before you even found out.
And then go on a mission. Over the course reached the enemy. Yeah, 4 fur. Okay, now polvaram. At the end of the turn: Oh Chota reinforcements astarozhna there. And in you from flying a pack of missiles. Yes, that's how. You just had 4 where you 8 where are you getting? :d

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

lots of curves side effects. In one mission Defu base was my squad on the other side of the base engineers and for engineers on the enemy. So, the engineers went from the base to the enemy and stood his back to them, and their enemies immediately killed. In another mission switch point turella was in the woods in the direction from the base, and I could not understand, what for there went engineers. In another mission Defu base all the enemies on MSY+Def passed me and ignore the base and the base and left to drown in the sea. But in the next mission until I fought against two lenshow behind 3rd base left lens and a couple of moves unrolled the entire database - I did the sprint did not have time to protect her. And yet somehow in the attack on the base of the enemies remained the grasshopper and 4 turrets (2 LRM and 2 PPV) - so, grasshopper turned back to me and centerlocal. 3 turrets (all 4 came up to me and saw me in the glare of the grasshopper) too, centerlocal my mechs and only one shot.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

And now let's imagine BattleTech from Firaxis. Ixcom front of your eyes, similar easy.

Mechanics: Mean velocity, the engines that's all, fuck, let's do just lights go on three cells, heavy two, assalti are on the spawn. Mechlab to abolish, it is too difficult, instead let's introduce the classes of furs, such as the cents - attack (with the ability to reduce damage and AC20 in the arm), Kate - rocket man (double shots, AoE damage), Highlander - the sniper (crits, longing, Jampa), etc. Extra weapons to clean. Generally only one gun to keep, so there was no confusion. Heat will also leave,, instead of bullets, for worthless noble consolebased charges AC20 to save. The mechanics of damage, armor, slots, crits, too, fuck, we introduce hitpoints. Well, you can hit points for body parts of course, but it is somehow difficult, and we have one gun, meaning to damage something apart there. In short, it is better so, let's leave hit points for body parts, so the fans didn't whine, and the next part will remove it. Well, that was some progress or introduce reserch (fuck the timeline, we learn all sorts of endostal and endo-endo-endostyle on the go), or sharpening of the guns. Sharpening generally cool option, sharpened guns will be lit. Imagine Sadohara with a luminous deltacom from the shoulder? Awesome!

Design and added. Add bulbs. Bitches love light bulbs. The eyes of the bellows will burn red, all over neon inserts, the laser misery will shoot the fireworks as special effects in a Korean MMO. Customis definitely the highlight. Standard linear plot as in the current BT rolled, but we must also add the legendary supermajorities who will shoot the madaki of the eye and unequivocally vile supervillains. Cannery just fine. The elementals so generally generally ideal. Dress them in tights and let them say MUA-ha-ha-ha after every move and hit in the face pregnant women and children. Well, on top of the cartoons also add the Gigabyte 50-80, because bitches love not only the bulb. But not CGI, it's expensive, narendera on dviglo, pinch in 320p and go. AND HERE IT IS! OMG GAME OF THE YEAR 10/10!!! Eat the Lord.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Oh yesterday I burnt. panou bit.
mission to murder. a bunch of stuff and tanks. took apart, lost a couple of hands. here comes the hero of the occasion. gets a kick on the first turn your out, loses his feet and polluters. At the beginning of his next turn displays a message - target is damaged, he called for help, do not let him escape. top right on the target falls dropship and takes it! the mission played!

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Why did you change the damage value of the weapon, as far as I understand it is not much different from a desktop. Well, they first changed the whole overheating. Increased it, as it essentially removed the penalty for overheating. And then everything changed.
Second, small-caliber cannons damage raised (the AC/2 as much as 2.5 times). That shows that long-range weapon in the game useless. While AC/20 damage is the same as in the shortcut. But the large laser damage forgot to raise (at least PPC damage stability is)
Well, added this damage stability. And decided times the missiles do the damage (which in nastolki not), then let them cut the normal damage. But to cut the damage ones are the problem. So increase 5 times and subtract unity. Get 4.

By the way the glare of the 300m is not related to Nastola. Rather, with the limitations of the engine. Although it may curve to attempt balance Klose sun long, as if to raise the review, long will not be imboy if it outbalancing damage. The kite still won't be here to steer (on these maps).

To kitit in the map with size of a doghouse with an overview of 300m stupidly unrealistic. Not to mention the fact that kite or have to turn around (wasting MP) or go backwards with reduced speed. It can do the lights but not on these cards and not with this review.

This game is not even close that the destroy armor on a couple parts by using heavy weapons and then finish off from often beating. That is, changing the rules, they have not achieved anything.
For example, changed the rules of heating. Instead of heating to save extremely unpleasant and even dangerous, made that you can save a lot. In theory this should lead to gameplay shoot - heated, hid - cold. Someone does that? Yes, no one. All just doing alpha in CT and all.

A
A_jak 17.09.19

the game is pretty nice, I'm a fan of mechs from Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries. but these downloads, I think it takes PolyGram ((

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I repeat the truth which polovna stems from this whole heresy that you write. Mechlab sucks and it ballthe should not be. Runoff and war in the drains in this sense, and that's not delanie cadavers. Who ever came up with mechlab in MechWarrior on the computer and who decided that it is right and it should always be worthy of pulling eyeballs on buttocks besides each other.
The idea that fur.the lab needs to be penetrated so deeply into society that it is already there you won't smoke. Despite the fact that if I remember correctly, just in MechWarrior that vector-canonical (where it all began) mahlaba was not. It is the brainchild of the second and so on. But if you remember that the second mechwar was originally about the clans and omnis. But all mixed up, people, horses...

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

We don't play in fact with a superior opponent. This contributes to 4*100 weight. Morality and fur.lab. And suddenly the fight turns into a beating of the wretched AI. Tactical things like speed jumping, position, lighter mechs, flanks and exploration, langovoi bellows as the bellows support. All this was suddenly not needed. There are 4 asalta with a bunch of weapons, there is a forest with cutting damage 2 times and there are enemy who can't keep distance. I'm not talking about mechlab and morality.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Not bad, but nothing more. See I was rushing and did a lot as usual through.

On the technical side, the horror download the same ehbea for 30-60 seconds.
Poke refit - wait for 25-30 seconds.
Poke throw in the hangar junk robot - wait about 10-20 seconds.
Loading map, in principle, to wait a minute but let two in 2018 with 16 RAM and SSD!
What trunk the Witcher 3 is loaded in 100500 times faster???

According to the logic of - well I opened 3 lines magbee, well, you can in readiness to hold 100,500 cars, but WHY nah???
If I have 4 fur in the first team well, one spare can be kept and ALL.
Why the hell did I hangar for 20 cars??? And after all this crap costs MONEY! And time! Open for sickly money, wait 10-30 days to that? And Yes +2 to technology to your odnorodnogo mechanic screwdriver poked 50 days to ас20 to change to лрм20, and 15. Great idea. Remove regular gun requires 10 days. But if you open тех3 the hangar - well, for three days of norms to cope with a disability.
Again, in the continuation of Pro logic - all pilots - 10-10-10-10 what? Buns for overdoit experience ALREADY accumulated after 10-10-10-10 have one? But the bolt. And hang out 50-60 thousand earned experience pilots then why. And every time after the battle, remind me Dude, where pilots accumulated a lot of experience - Ruskin experience points that But got nowhere. All the top and continue to accumulate experience which is stupidly nowhere to go. WHY lyat?

On fights - WHY is the game different types of furs? You just always take the heaviest and just all the stuffing. Why the lights? What's the honeys? Orion-To take 2 АС20, 2 срм6+++ and all the stupid stand on the map. Run CeTO scawtite on the map the size of a box of matches? What for? Then you off the Atlas with a great logic Take it I don't need anymore hyhy 2 times and all good to wander the area, to save the reputation simply no reason at all. Well, would any advanced gun there, a rare furs special modifications for 5 skulls for the mission - but no - all the same. Came, killed everyone, collected the loot, collected the furs, sold unnecessary - I repeat to infinity but WHY nah? The goal?
Dough and so in the end nowhere to go, all upgrades done, all mechs in the game in dimensionless ARGO, collecting dust in the warehouse and the pilots 50-60 thousand experience which weighs just nowhere to go.
Even circled all the planets is nothing new you will not find everywhere are the differences are in the biomes, and after some time you will begin to learn maps and the location of enemies and who is where and when to get out and you just get bored.
In the end, the game itself is great, the implementation is also, but this poor planning, technical schools, and the logical inconsistencies spoil the impression, but again - the game went very well, apparently nostalgic for mechcommander manifested.
If developed finished the technical part - the same download at the moment and so, if familiar with the experience of the pilots, if you will provide at least some variety of missions with interesting loot - it's worth it. If everything remains on the same level as now and will be released tabableview DLC with ukrelkom furs, different voices and faces of pilots and coloring Argo - try the free version and hammer. Because according to their press release it shows that they should in the first place - paint fur color pilot and TP - sustainence those that are not happy. Therefore, honest fear for the future of the project.
8/10

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

The underlying problems of the game.

- THE GAME HAS NO COMPLEX SOLUTIONS
No need to pick up tactics for different missions. Tank scout + rocket boat + pair ballistic Damerow take out everything 10 times easier and faster than any other setting. You can cititi so that the two link heavy mechs will not cause any scratches to your squad. AI is not adapted to counter this. Although it is unlikely that a simple script can be considered AI in 2018.
By the way on AI. You can completely remove the armor from the rocket. NIKOGDA AI is not smart enough to find and punish the one stroke standing alone on some hill with 4 LRM trebuchet-15+++watering the entire map with rockets.
No matter which quest to fly. The game does not give challenging quests, she picks up the strength of enemy mechs in missions so that God forbid the player was difficult. Missions battle against a squad of robots that the player is given at the start of the game against you are the four cars that choke the elementary feet, and to kill your Shadow Hawk they have about fifteen or twenty moves. The difficulty, incidentally, cannot be changed. There is an exception to this rule is if right after the main quest to go to the edge of the galaxy and run into battle on a 500-metre flat map against two units assault-mechs attacking at the same time. Although Grindin several missions in a missile boat heavier, come back and show the pathetic AI who's the man.
There is no difference in how to respond during conversations in the main quest (I still call main - it is only one). Well the truth is, no effect. Why force the player to choose if it has no effect?

- THE GAME HAS NO OPEN WORLD AND THE ECONOMY IS ZERO , AND AS A RESULT REPLAY VALUE IS ZERO.
That there was at least some challenge for my Manager, decided to start a new campaign and ignore the main quest (it's too imbalanced for the money, turns off the need for somewhere to look for money, to sell the last parts carefully to control costs, etc.) prokashani tactics + missiles + ballistics is also not particularly difficult (do not spend money on repairs), but you can live only within the three systems, then not allowed. The new ship to by itself too.

The world is alive by 0.01%. First, in such games it is necessary to open modding. It is clear that it is impossible even with a big team of their own to spice up the world, add quests, inter-faction relations, war and border conflicts, with the ability to influence the outcome.. I'm not talking about the creation of their own colony, starting a business for the extraction of minerals and other opportunities to Rob the caravans. A similar feeling is experienced when I bought an early version of Elite:Dangerous.
This aspect of the game could make it great, but most likely it will not be implemented ever.
Very little (slightly more than a dozen feels like) event occurring during the flight. In addition, they are no matter what does not affect (lack of balance). The third time the quest is about meat, or poker, or once again attacked by pirates, or an SOS - Wortley the game.

- IN THE GAME THERE ARE HIDDEN SYNERGIES THAT INTERESTING TO FIND
Unexpected synergy-on tactical and strategic levels is what makes the game interesting. Here it's impossible to imagine that the developers didn't even place.

Everything else said before me.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

The first thing I will say - the game is good. There are lots of bad games, this game is not one of them. The combat system is excellent. Juicy, responsive interface, good sound, good animation. Even better than Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
If you liked XCOM extreme - this game will surely have to court, even if the combat robots not evoke feelings of nostalgia.
Actually, it's all pluses. In this game could leave only skirmish mode with the ability to crawl online and... everything. The story campaign is a feeling of uselessness. Enemy AI in this game is not able to resist, even the slightest. To lose him is possible only in case, if you do not know the mechanics of the game. Sometimes, on small maps, with job destruction Korovay, you can get an interesting gambit, but such cases are so rare that you can not even take them into account. Moreover, that fake Boobs can't focus fire on one mech, they are still running ahead, straight into your firing line and repeat it every time. In addition, the player provides a special ability is to shoot at a chosen location of any fur, spending easily renewable resource. That makes even the most seemingly difficult tasks with stromovym by enemy vehicles in a shooting range where for a round destroyed the whole force of the AI. Not only that - the player is given the opportunity to retool any bottles as he likes what the AI in the game to do, of course, can not. It is monstrously incorrect design decision, the meaning of which is clear in MWO, but not in the tactical game. The restriction on re-equipment should be substantial, not to create a stupid imbalance where it is not needed, as the enemy is stupid and predictable. You can not even talk about the minor shortcomings of the design in the area of the light mechs, who in General are useless inside the campaign.
And I'm not even going to touch the story. The main story is not just dull, he is frankly weak, and causes a feeling of separation. And more, except for the plot in the game there is nothing, except the same type of tasks on the cleaning card from the stupid AI. Traveling through space, in General is useless, no matter what your company mercenaries are not affected, the development of a database - minimal, has no choice and, indeed, ends quickly.
But, in spite of all this - to play nice to a certain point, to collect different bottles - fascinating. But in the end, all waiting for a skirmish with real people, and there reveals the essence of tactical gameplay, which is incorporated in the game. He, in spite of some imbalance in the direction of ballistic and missile weapons, is quite good. And if we do not change the basic configuration of the bellows - so the game becomes really interesting.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Great game, robots in his youth, mechcommander I called and at first Curling was more like the beginning of zero, but not the point, step-by-step composes done well, optimiste done poorly on a i7+gtx1070+32ram+ssd slows down and sometimes freezes for a few seconds when a turn, but deleting old saves little treats until you clog new as this is one drug developed probably(maybe) know, no matter what the game is addictive, and even as possible for a week to get lost easily. It is seen that is done with love is very much well designed and you can see that the idea still was, but apparently not enough money, or decided that such a scale and scope sufficient. The plot is ordinary, nothing wow new, he'll tell you it's standard, Fe Gad, there is a hero fighting for freedom, well, as always, loot triumphs over evil. In this phrase, as the game progresses we see more than once or twice). There is no localization, but it's not a huge problem, everything is intuitive, and if you want to translate everything, well, to help Google (I'm lazy). A screaming wah wah no naihati!!!11!11 Well, you on game a first look, it is visible that them money just for the game and enough))) In fact, will soon be delivered so that problem can never be.
Summing up I want to say that the game is very cool to all fans of turn-based tactics and combat Ala X-COM definitely should enjoy it despite stremnenkie by today's standards the graphics, then it is generally secondary.
10 Bouncing on the back of heavyweights of the 12 lying in the overheating of the bellows.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Step-by-step strategy about combat robots with tactical combat and base management
Deep turn based strategy with lots of refined details. Battletech deserves the attention of players who prefer serious, thoughtful gameplay with lots of management and turn based combat. Due to random events and contracts from Battletech almost infinite replayability.
Great game, with lots of interesting mechanic, but it is very hardcore, and therefore only for connoisseurs. Battletech created based on the rules of a Board game in which many different parameters.

What's it like:X-com: enemy within, X-Com 2

You control a group of mercenaries who perform work under the contract, moving around the galaxy. You need to manage mobile base and battle on a tactical map using combat robots. Like any good strategy, the ideal furs for any event there are no team should be brought together in certain missions.

Liked:
+ Fighting each mech has a number of parameters, such as available equipment tonnage, the number of slots for weapons, as the armor and internal structure, as well as many types of weapons, which, moreover, generates heat.
+ Deep fighting mechanics – you need to consider the terrain, the skills of the pilot, overheating weapons, range and weapon types.
+ The most likely management by the big money goes not only for equipment but also service mechs, SN pilots, mortgage payments and even moving around the galaxy. All the work that you assign will require not only money, but time.
+ The game has a lot of text, like in a good RPG or visual novel. Texts high-quality and believable

Did not like:
- No Russian localization, but the authors promise to add it in the future.
- Poor animation of movements and attacks of furs (especially melee).
- It is strange that in the mech war no some other types of troops – infantry, aviation (although tanks and mobile rocket launchers available)

Great game - definitely recommend for purchase. The game gave me a good friend of mine. Dim, thank you for that much!
My rating: 9 fighting robots out of 10

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I personally have a contrary interest in the game increased, because after the set of turnips for 100 with 3 factions, quests from them, even 2 skulls become harder to pass, because the pilots of enemy lances very Silovye, satapi enemy sharpened stupidly under LRM analysis over the hills, when you hang a pair of light mechs from the start sensor, Loki (and you are stupid not to see even), and then, 100% present in the lances Carriere, Tim examines your parts, and you sit burning and melting brain trying while maneuvering across the map, to figure out how to take this fight at least 1m half-dead mech, even though you're a cool imbo-nagibatorov 4 ubermench with all the ++++ puhami))) So, let me tell you a secret to the AI of the computer has increased the complexity and not treat you like 5 year olds with 1st gyrus, it is not necessary to play hononegah, to invent silly challenges - supposedly passing game for 4 langusto with esperavam crews, fsem prove how cool I am and tactful, and bots are stupid. In fact, even without DLC the game is already machine adjusts the difficulty to your setup (I do not take into account blunt passage of sujecki it at all without problems can run for many hours, not cachaa anything machine you, as the main pilots, the campaign mode will adjust) I'm talking about contracts, for the whole interest, the tactics, the salt and the pain of this game buried in contracts, when you have shown that something can be, but to put Tim in the front obywatelstwo as full 0 in tactics only there. Realized is teaching you the game, gradually, from mission to mission, and starts the normal game after passing syuzhetki when you can take any contract from any faction, have the normal bellows and there is a big choice, depending on the location and choosing the right setup and pumped up at the ceiling, then the computer and starts to act against you properly. Realized there everyday, and the emphasis in the contracts I am personally very gone, sometimes it is just lethal battles with a burning farts and lots of emotions)))