3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.09.19 06:38 pm

Impressions of the game (BattleTech)

Well, my dear maniacs epic universe mechs , I congratulate you with access to all the expected stratezhki. Let's discuss the toy and share experiences :))
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In fact, in this game three serious problems that make combat less interesting - first of all - widespread cuts in armor from enemy mechs. If every battle mechs of the enemy armor would be full, even a small mixed medium-light lens could well be nice so to hurt even a heavy lance of the player. Because when even the worst enemies fly away with the first alpha strike due to the fact that they have armor for some reason only 25% of the victory goes nowhere. I really hope that in the future will make the ability to disable these debuffs for enemies. Although the big turtle at times yuzayut abilities, sometimes both active and passive. 25% armor is only the pirates. Serious soldiers and mercenaries with 80-90% armor chase, all stock configs..

The second is the skills of the enemies. While your mahowny constantly improving, the enemy still remain at the level of recruits, and with one specialization in the future, and very rarely with a higher level. If the enemy mechs are piloted at least a mediocre pilot (all the stats at 4-6) continually, with the presence of one or two veterans-elite mob commanders with skills for 7-9 each lance, it would also make battles much more interesting. Again, unfortunately, such can only dream of.

And third, I don't know if you've noticed such a problem, but the AI built a script that, when your fur remains one or two shots to destroy, suddenly changes the focus of fire of enemy mechs. In the sense that if it pecked on the one fur, he instead of this fur finish, changes the goal and shoots the other nearest Lancer, even if he stands in defense, and the remnants of your, even without protection is simply ignored. I was not alone, and each time it is repeated - it was very good, by the way, seen your previous video when the centurion almost killed ran away, the enemy instead of kill them, he changed aim and shot sadohara who was in the guard. Because otherwise, the centurion would not have run away.

I have the feeling that the AI looks how much damage you need to beat DH for example and if enough pairs of lasers, other instruments he puts in multitarget not to be wasted. However, if one of the lasers will miss the fur will survive and will be able to leave ie the AI does not predict the mistake and removes a safety net for the extra barrel for the first goal.

In General, do not know what mentally retarded was made like that forced of relief, but it greatly reduces the interest in fighting in this version of the game.

Commander abilities have no computer is definitely. If you are talking about multiplayer. They were generally made in order to reduce the loss to the player during fights with a superior number of mechs apparently. I now play without them, too, and it is also quite interesting. Because we have to think every time after the movement, to stand in defense in order not arrived, or is it still worth it to finish that steaming sadohara...

Regarding AI, it definitely misses one or two of the course of your mechs (if three, the third has probably the same shot), and the emphasis is not killing mechs with a little bit of HP left. After that however the script stops working, and if the remnants of your mech is still in sight, it is already finish. The only time this does not occur if the enemy accidentally falls into a well and destroys your mech with relatively safe level of the structure.

And by the way, about the complexity - you instead of from LRM to give up, just play on par with the enemy, not using commander abilities have no enemies. Here it would be more interesting to watch.

LRM embout for 1 simple reason - no anti-missile systems in furs + no time is wasted on aiming and target tracking to capture
there are no systems reduce visibility, no passive radar, no off fur for ambushes

G
Geralt De Rivia 17.09.19

Was the campaign and the impression of a 2-yakoy. The game is good, but the final mission on the Commodore some easy: called flunk 4 pals, one of whom king crab level 100( I wanted to take it and even got a letal damage per shot in the head, but nothing was given)...I own handledare killed them once or twice.

For all the time I did not come across bellows 100 level....again only the same king crab(before final mission) even a job in 5 skulls Damianov....just meat with LRM was a lot.
All too easy....wanted a serious struggle with furs 100 level.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

done playing it
Well, Shaw said, the game is raw, not very suitable for people who are never in the fur did not play. I've never played. The first few hours I couldn't understand how the fuck that works, why it shoots like that, and why nifiga does not remove armor and structure. And then off we go...
Normal training present why we need all sorts of skills - not really clear.Sensor Lok like clear stuff, but I'm only to the middle of the game understand why this is necessary.
By the end of the game rocket, the medium mech was the first to walk (and therefore not particularly meaningful), because the rest - heavy trophy (Orion, Highlander, there is something else)
For me was useful to lure the enemy. fur to all 4 of my could shoot him, remove his Dodge, the flaps and then 2 (and sometimes 1) aimed shot in the belly fur and the body.

As in HKOM, there is at first difficult, then get it and it seems interesting. And then boring. Tactics are one and the same

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Argo is the brainchild of the game.

Let me explain why I am against such things. For the player meeting with the canonic technique, or a pleasant (if he's a fan or at least knows the universe from other sources) or it's completely indifferent. Never heard phrases like on this technique is in the universe, how bad drew her in a video game. Respectively, somewhere within the company sits a man who wasted time on something that would come up and enter this unit into the game. For what? I.e. we say that the action takes developer resources on unnecessary things. The same applies to weapon damage, new balance, etc. i.e. resources are not spent on something that would make an interesting game world, and what you would say look what we are cool, we have improved the mechanics BT. Why? Than the old mechanics are bad? Well there are bugs, they can also rule that just DLC when you already have something waiting for players. Let's spend those funds on the living world, in game events, the plot, etc. Isn't it?

But in this game, a lot of nonsense. The plot I originally was not interested after he learned, how he became the head of the mercenaries. And the dialogue stopped reading when I realized that all options lead to the same.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In General, I am very saddened that, as such, sandbox no. I.e. when the company is passed, in principle, you already have everything. And well if this company would be more global. But it's a small local conflict from which we have everything that allows us to have a game. Ie, after the company no purpose. It is clear that the sandbox does, in principle, the objectives has not. But the company is served so that this type of startup, and after it begins the life of a mercenary, not a soldier at the Beck and call of the Princess. But when the company ends have nothing to do. The pilots of the elite, bottles max weight + citerna. Ship the best available. The store does not need salvag not needed. Everything is there. Pichalka.

Them money on kickstarter, has thrown them to the sandbox screwed. Had to do as a result of the current fence to the sandbox. Let's hope that the sand will be delivered later in DLC.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

VERY ANNOYING DISCONNECTS DURING A MATCH AND THE WHOLE G*BATH, WITH ITS NETWORK KONNEKSHN KHAS FAILED!
Well, plus there is no purpose. Battle noname with nananom without Board pessimista not. But if I win someone cool about it as no one finds out. And what about fame and all that. In General: When society has no color differentiation of pants, then there is no purpose! And when there is no purpose... (C)

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Yes, originally the same kind as had been scheduled only Skirmish lance on lance? And the funny thing is, here, the feil just a million.
I decided to watch this megamek to understand how to play nastolka....mdaaaaaa. The only (!!!), what they did in the right direction - it made the scale of the initiative. That is, in nastolki phase moves very bad fall on a computer game. If at first everybody went to start a fire is more bearable (but usability drops sharply), the fact that all firing at the same time leads to the fact that we assign first attacks and then long read the log of what happened. And, of course, will not be beautiful pysch-pysch on the screen at the same time. This part inevitably would have to recycle. But everything else...
That is the standard question about Banshee. Why is she so miserable? So in nastilke there is no excitement in the melee, a General fight is not. Even fur easy easy heavy comes back and starts a nasty kick. And to smoke out not just yourself. A heavy hand will charge you in the scoreboard, a two and sent to a break (a chance to get into his head is just huge). In the computer game close combat (an important part of the game) in fact its almost ruined. First, it is impossible to shoot most weapons in close combat. Second, the main defense in the game - bulwark or chevrons. Neither one nor the other melee do not get.
On the one hand the original system gives more opportunities to maneuver and evade fire. Simply put, who has a higher initiative, he is in a better position. That is, this system does not allow to kick the machine before it went into battle. Then we catch premortal machines and destroy them. I do not like to be honest. On the other hand, I agree that net migration would have been heavy, although that prevents even the simultaneous shooting to do with the dynamic camera from fur to fur? Focus fire would be much enchanting and there would be situations when the focus shifts from one machine to another. Difficult, really. I would discuss-and that is the power phase, the chip is decent.
In nastolki if you're going, get a penalty and you and the enemy. For free to protection difficult. You need to choose a position in a forest or behind a hill. And standing there in bulwarks or just djangmah jump 6 chevrons. Any fines. Sidi fell.
Nastol based on the probability. And if the fur is bristling with guns does not mean that it is all in who you get. I personally, at the time, lost in asola light in Nastola. Only because I stupidly it never came. The enemy is constantly moving, tearing up the distance, came back. Here's a trick you know not roll

Everything regarding the range of the battle - ditched. In nastolki quickly beginning to be afraid of PPC.
A chance to get too high of 95% for the moving fur at a distance long for the specified guns... PFF easy. I.e. here, in principle, all the weapons works for long. Too far. But because of the review, complexity of terrain and alternate firing langovoi gets too close. I.e. the transition from the long to the foreign Ministry almost invisible.

Critical crit - ditched. There is not even such items as actuators Crete which makes the machine disabled, ned dvigla Crete which is a wild heat, a gyro-making machine nevaljashki etc. ie these positions, in principle are not spelled out as such. Crete can be applied only to arms and ammunition. And then the crumpled fur while he not tore no different it whole.

Forgot to add the standard pilot of the aircraft has genere 4. That would hint that even when standing in the focus of the two furs a chance to hit 100 and not even 90-95%, and 83.3 per cent (30 to 36). Went from 72.2%, ran (not to be confused with sprint) was 58.3%. And the enemy runs, the distance short, mid and long. Sometimes uparyvaetes and extra long. Woods, smoke all affect what I get. That catch position you have the chance to hit was higher than that of the enemy. Aside from anything else. There is a chance most valuable resource. And here the most valuable is damage and we did not hesitate to take puhi with +dmg, puhi on throwing +acc. Here you have the adaptation. The very essence broke.

In fact losing one of the important point of the universes attention to detail.
Don't know, I thought look, I throw up and I quickly close it. And no, it's just stupid to play the map against a bot and he already has. Instead of all this add up to the animation standards interface and something to do with the power phase of the stroke, they included creativity and wasted most of the game. Why? They're made for fans of the game, not for kazualov.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

plants fucked and Gauss fucked
no ferro armor and no endosteal
in furs corrosion and bird droppings
steroidi Radici sphere sucks

Armor is strong and our mechs fast
Go the violent campaign machine
Enemies will bend to the glory of the Star League
And the First Khan of all in the battle we lead

Clans go is to fight
Dropship fly on Hokkaido
And if one soldier shout Madcat!
Other answer For the Pride!

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In order to play longowal weapons, it is necessary that these machines longowal someone off. Given that the lights as intelligence here is not in demand. It turns out that Shine kazowie machine. But when your klosovich begins to Shine, he gets himself in the glare and as a consequence under focus. And at this point you need to give the maximum damage until your lozovika not broken under the focus. Ie the whole point of the kite when you pour the damage, though not as big as in Klose. But it does not receive feedback damage rolls. Because instead of longuich the enemy pouring damage Lozovoy a machine that shines. I.e. I shot, and I am not, does not roll. And as such the battle on langovoi car is meaningless. Actually, of course, the game allows you to have longvie machine. Of course. But if you approach this issue from the point of view of efficiency of Lens in General, the mixture longuich and klosovich machines efficiency is worse than pure kazowie. Because Klose allows you pour much more DPH. Ie back to the phrase.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

But here's the deal - I like the BT universe, but I'm not familiar with the mechanics of Nastola. In the end, I can't for example to estimate the gyro +1 to defense. It's a lot or a little?
It's fantasy crap that wasn't in the city. That is, there was no magic of gyroscopes, which you gave to get. The city could do, for example, that a good pilot is less likely to fall (there is no such, but it is in the spirit of the Board game). But such magical artifacts there. And so Yes, it is heresy. That is a departure from the game realism" into fantasy.
And the effect of -1 to 2D6 varies greatly from the current value of the modifier. If the current is 7, the reduction per unit - a lot. If the current 3, then the decrease per unit is much less so.
Because of these subtleties, in fact BattleTech is hardcore nastolki. As an example. You can run, but you will get a -2 modifier to accuracy. But shooting at you to receive to accuracy depending on how many you passed. For example, you ran 5 boxes and got -2 myself. That is, here and there -2. But if you had a modifier of 4 and you got +2, and the enemy is 6 and he also got +2, the enemy lost more chance to hit than you (you're 25%, and he's 30.5%). And this gambit gave you the advantage. This can be, for example, if you have long-range guns and the enemy is you already at close range. And the enemy lasers are shorter range and you have him in average range.
And since the game is essentially based on the fact, to reverse the random number generator in their favor, that knowledge of such intricacies give you a serious advantage.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

I have BT simulated 87 hours. Of them directly I played 20 hours. The remaining 67 this contemplation loading screens, fucking clips with flights and slow animations bellows. That is almost 3 days of my life have gone nowhere. I don't have fun, didn't take decisions, not rested, not developed, not celebrated natural needs, I just pissed away this time. Three days(!). Nowhere. I don't care, as in the anime or not like anime, but it's not normal and it had to be done differently. Slowness - the main drawback of this game at the moment, all the other shortcomings while Smoking in aside.

It would not be funny, but I like the principle of the animation of the flight. The problem is that flying itself does not carry the load that needs. I have already said that I would like company on the planet, and not a single mission. And more than adequate stores and the issuance of the contract. Then, the number of flights would be proportionally diminished, and so would not strained, but added to the atmosphere.
Animation of flying annoying because too many of them here. Was much smaller it would be fun, and of course boring very quickly. Well, plus the Shuttle one and the same jumper is the same. Well, if at all, I would have added ASF and fights with them. This would have further increased the time in space. But it would make the flight more intense. And Yes... a waste of time not giving the effect which

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

So far, the money - what garbage. In my understanding, we have contracts to primarily money. Though we are mercenaries, but not the marauders some. Now in the game in fact in most cases, but do not care for money, let us plunder and that we are thus outside of law is not announced.
Which means we have to spend a lot of money to fix mechs (they have to fight to get damage). First of all we have to buy things in stores. Yes, some loot should be present, but again, to bring taken from the field almost the whole mech needs to spend money.

Here I was really rushing with Board rules. Then leave the fight without damage (as was done in the computer adaptation) is almost impossible. And at the end of the battle fighting some disabled people. And to fix that - we need a lot of funds.
Could add the ability to grinding of gear. The idea is any team of mercenaries change the factory default weapons for themselves. Tanks can be added extra armor, rifles are hung up different belongings, you may be short barrel or light weight stock. And so on. This again could take time and money mahlaba.

Only trouble is that the fight is not dynamic, not because of detail but because of their absence. Came got up in each other pysch-pysch. Repeat. It is not slow it is monotonous because of lack of opportunity. And when the game is monotonous, it is desirable that this uniformity is over faster.Again the game is not accelerated simplifications, and made the fights monotonous and boring. When combat mechanics are interesting, the time comes more fun. And when the fight of the fight all the same it is routine that leads to boredom and progibanie buttons without interest and everything begins to stretch. You understand that we are talking about a tactical game in which there is no tactics?
Ie for this game, all can be forgiven for interesting combat (the basics), but it is not. There is no basis. Again the frankly monotonous fights, the difference in the setup prokticheski does not affect the diversity of combat (well, if not paryatsya at all). Cards are not affected. The job is not affected. The game is very quickly slipping into a routine, monotony and boredom. Hence your sleeping pill.

Approaching nastolki the game not fun to do. Sharpen the BT as playing human vs human, hence the whole fan. MTG similarly dull to play against the computer, for example.

Let's face it - the game is made carelessly. There is nothing that is made was polished with love. And all that done well (3d models of mechs, for example) - received gift. Let's see how do the strategic part in Piranha Bytes (it is clear that the battle of MWO they will not change here and so everything is clear). Whether they will do Creator baltek?

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

the hype around the game is because of the Board game.
The main uncertain for the game in this region is not that they rethink the rules when you transfer to another format. This should always be done when the format changes. You can't when writing a book, write he threw 2D6, which meant three of Crete's torso, all of them fell into the engine and finally the enemy mech was destroyed. Of course, you write like a normal writer (he was fired from the last remaining laser and was going to die, but then the enemy mech has stopped unexpectedly).

Uncertain that the migration they did was bad. Lost the spirit of the game. That is, instead throws the pilot they did scale instability. Great idea. Implementation? The implementation was miserable. Replacement dice from 2d6 to 1d20? Yes, it simplifies the game and makes it understandable. The normal theme. Implementation? Just squalor. Changing the cube they have not changed a penalty (for example, on the range).

Do you have any weapons? Is. You have a range? Is. Why not make a visual display that I hadn't wondered in a long I will be with this location shoot or in the MIDI. This feature in the game is there, but done through the ass. This sector aiming. Shows maximum, optimum and minimum range of the weapon. But since as a rule the fur on all the weapons, different firing range merges into 50 shades of grey.

On the heating. There is a strip of hot/cold in meheba. It is difficult to tie what's it mean? I have to roll out the fur to make pysch, watch as it warms up, then roll back to increase/decrease XC. Ie, I see the stripes, well, sort of cooling above\below normal. But what? It is not table and that is visual and clear to any. We have talked a lot about simplification, but in fact facilitate some do not. Exactly what if a person familiar with the universe he more or less understands what's going on. And those who are not familiar, no. Not understand.

The chevrons, as they affect, what? If I get there two chevrons, and then three. How much longer will I live. All these moments at random are examined. But we made it easy. The enemy pilot, a strip of life difficult? Complicate the interface? No. But to count how many times I got hit in the head many times torn poluters etc easier? That's what the conversation!

He lost one of the most important pieces of the game - battle of the disabled. When mechs get different damage and lose the ability to properly fight. But continue to do so. To destroy the mech is extremely difficult and for this reason katuysha weapons have value. On the other hand have cars, there are two drawbacks - the compact packaging and the affected propellers. In nastolki is reflected (crits like mill of crew or loss of mobility). In a computer game from all of this remained only that the machine is easy to set off after the exhaustion of armor. That is, no matter how you do it what cars have drawbacks, like for real. Just like any make.
Heavy fur with hands in close combat is extremely dangerous (chance to hit in the head with a 1/6 hand and hand two). Here you felt it in a computer game? Yes, there is a PC starts to wave his hands when to shoot have nothing.

The maps in the game really great. One large map of chopped small pieces, which happen mission. Moreover, a large map is loaded completely, and if you look beyond the boundaries of the landing zone, you can see other areas. And reinforcements for the AI often land outside the allocated site.

Relief game - a conscious decision of the developers. Neutered AI also goes under this category. Here you can read more in detail: https://gamasutra.com/view/news/317863/QA_Building_and_balancing_Battletechs_procedural_missions.php

It is the beginning of a strange and want to understand. And that is what is interesting. Then you realize the depth in it and the wonderful pool in which you wanted to leave with his head turned out to be a puddle.

I can as an example give X-COM, where many things if modifications are kept (for what they are plus). But on the other hand, at some point, the game they turned into a fantasy with spells (minus that as lost atmosphere, though the game itself is rules).

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

79 average score on Metacritic. 36 positive reviews, 9 medium, 0 is negative.
The Incentive 73% positive feedback from a 3.5 to a thousand. In the game at the moment 7 (!) of thousands of people. Three weeks after the release.
Unfortunately, the Steam End is broke, but he shows from approximately 200k to 500k the owners of the game, not Gog.
Talk about fail - particularly, the game has good sales and the press Everything is fine with the game.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

So I put myself in the place of the ordinary consumer with no regard for will nastolko and the universe BT. The interface is overloaded Nanami and information. and display long texts that why why. overwhelm the human with unnecessary information and play tables and multi-page revoke? Yes, what for I need it. I want a game. want to robots ISPs, the ISPs and all. The game gives almost all the information which is necessary for normal, casual game. more will make it unaffordable for the average, uninterested person.

If you read closely related to the Incentive - half due to technical problems - no Russian trouble, trouble. Long download what bugs. there are always crowds of people are not satisfied with one or another technical aspect, and the technical bugs will be. and if you're not Blizzard who will all suck just because it's Blizzard and eat any cactus from Kojima.
Another part of the negativity from disgruntled fans - no clans. a little card I made cadaver in meheba and now all bend over, I'm bored. small card. Some of those arguments and I agree the game has many cons that we have listed everything, whether it's cards, mahlab, tonnage and other...

Practice lots of games with the possibilities shows that they enjoyed a few percent. precise calculation of ballistics in a shooter? Yeah haha, you need dysch-dysch! Huge space with the ability to trade and build your trading Empire? Yes, what for - we want shots of explosions and lasers in space battles! The skillful use of light infantry, flanking maneuvers, hit and the retreat of the light cavalry? Yes, what for - we want heavy knights, catapults and large wall to wall to watch Grifoni and Kravis!!! The use of Heath management and a variety of terrain and weapons? Yes, what for - we want mechlab to insert a couple of worth of twenties and tens SRM 6 and to bend all alpha!!

I can for different games there a very long time passed, if it is not necessary why spend the resources to do it and even more frightening, most of the participants of ISP-ISP on robots, all of these capabilities and information. Over in Deminions opportunities well, just Milen. did not even see this game on the top of the charts=)
From battle to battle routine, it is a question not to mechanics, and game design and not elaborate. There is no question.In terms of game design, they had lost the game, according to time development and the money that they brought on a single of Kickstarter. Prostitelno much procjena this part. from small cards to absolutely dead the map of the galaxy and not monotonous complex tasks.

In General, I consider the game as a trial balloon. was a huge possibility that the game just will not come audience and Yates that has long been unnecessary. But if went (we don't know sales and profitability) there is a request to increase the diversity of gameplay and the expansion and saturation capacity ( and such request is). I think the next part will be already expanded. well, or some piece realties mega DLC ( which is unlikely) but in any case before July and I don't expect that will be of interest to their plans. But that doesn't make the game valovoy. as a tactic it is desperately good.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

HYIP because Baltea, which has little in common with nastolki. most of today's lovers Baltacha, God forbid, had seen at least what it looks like Minko fur, not to mention the rules of Nastola. HYIP is always Batlak was because of the setting, all these robots, primitive technology mixed with incredible hi-Tex. Feudal galaxy, Clan wars. mercenaries. ROBOTS! Everything is always kept on robots and not on nastolki. BattleTech still exists due to the setting and not the game itself. As DND exists in modern fantasy and have not in the most nastolki. Waha soroket rests on the pathos and the world, not min'ky and Dracheva with cubes and inch rulers.
They are two separate phenomenon is not Nastola moves the world, and the world keeps the tables with his rules and everything.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

Nastola is a source, good or not? Nastola widely regarded as cumbersome because it describes the rules for many aspects, well OK we live in a world where everyone has a home PC and any calculations can be relegated to him. And I really do not understand when"there are simplified rules Nastola to accelerate and simplify. But excuse me a simple example in LRM a shortcut for ease of calculation they flew for 5 pieces, there please one. And no questions from supporters Nastola no opponents. Why? Yes, because it is logical that the missiles in 1 fly, and the fact that calculations in such a volley of more than a shortcut for some reason we do not consider it. Say the exception. Well, OK. Armor, in the city there are no large numerical values of damage and armor. When calculating hits again involved more calculations than a shortcut. Stability, much more calculations. Partial overlap more computation. So let's all be honest. Most calculations Nastola was quite possible to make sure that they do not overload players with information. Actually what I do. Most of these collisions is not due to the fact that it's not working in the shortcut. But because it does not work in a setting. And of course as an example is taken the source. I agree it would be pretty silly if all weapons would be fur on the back and the shooting had to turn back. And when people would say, damn guys what kind of stuff they would have to answer answer answer. All the rules setting is like this now, especially for the casual. Simply put, I consider the implementation of BT from a position of the setting where I want it or not, died or not, but the primary source is the Board game. I take into account the experience of PC localization and hood.lit. and tables and bulbuci. And most of my complaints are not because a shortcut is not so. And because a setting is wrong. And PC localization excuse is still fairly cloves as from the source or from HUD.lita and other writings on BT. So consider their canonicity, I'm just very not going..
On the one hand as I said the problems with the transfer of the calculations there. This is a myth and a fairy tale. Calculations of any complexity can be done in one click. The problem often is that if some action is done for the sake of logic and not contrary seting. All the rules. There is no problem. The same resistance. Yeah really weird when АС20 shakes the fur as well as the laser. In the city this is worse. But what a game of damage? What kind of cutting damage from the forest? What kind of cutting damage from any of mega stands? Ie it is not logical. No matter have this in a shortcut or not. It's just not logical by the standards of the setting. But the problem is that in the original it is not, and it did. Ie, why? And in such situations I recall the tables in this way. Not everything should be on the letter Nastola!

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In fact, immediately raised the issues with balance . Immediately something began to talk about the hit to the head, though the hit to the head is actually in the city occur more often.You can't just pick up and instead of grouping for five count each rocket separately. This will dramatically change the value of weapons as a source of crits and the balance is dramatically shifted, making LRM significantly stronger (that's right, the weapon will become stronger twice at least if not more). You can't make such changes without realizing how they affect the balance. Because most in the open gets more throw on Crete is
These supertasty of crits in the game arose from the fact that critical in fact it is not. In Nastola each hit is a 2.7% chance to hit in the head and 1% chance to slap Crete through the armor in the torso.
LB-10X (which sharpened these supertasty crits) weighs 11 tons and LRM-10 is 5 tons.

Means a lot each hit. More hits - more chance to crit.
A chance to get into the head (either side) is equal to 1/36. For the LB-10X, it is considered for each of the bullet. If you get all 10 pellets, then the chance that at least one hit in the head - 25% (this includes the cases of a few hits in the head). Hit in the head - shot with a chance to knock out the pilot.
Further, each bullet has a chance of 1/36 to rollout Crete through the armor in the torso (left, right or Central). The chance that you catanesi like 15/36 (40% somewhere). That is a total of each bullet gives you 1% chance to give Crete to the torso. In CT are the engine and gyro. A hit here and there, extremely sensitive. In the side torsos is often a great weapon or ammunition. You inflict one hit, and you have a 25% chance of wounding the pilot, 11% chance to damage important system. And all this when you have the whole armor on all slots. Now imagine you have some part open.
Lbkh by the way if I remember correctly is funny because he can have different ammo to use. Pigs and grabowiec. And shoot grabovica on the whole fur is so so fun. With LRM, this focus is not a ride. With drabovich reduced damage for one hit (without crits), but since it has a higher chance to hit (-1 modifier), even for a fur, in many cases well shoot pellets.
Blanks makes sense to only shoot smaller targets, the type of medium-light mechs or vehicles as you can quickly chew through armor at one part.

In General, developers could leave the mechanics of the Board game, but hide most information from beginner. That is just not to drop the mechanics. So do many developers.
That is, just that you have robots that weapon, do pysch-pysch, weapons cricuit sometimes, something breaks. For some formulas this is happening? well, you don't need to know. The chance of hitting you see, pysch-pysch do. What else do you need? Important to write clear you have a broken gyro, you can't get up. Or this is LB-10X, it is often cricuit, put it down and try to do pysch-pysch, you'll see.

D
Deimos-D 17.09.19

In General, developers could leave the mechanics of the Board game, but hide most information from beginner. That is just not to drop the mechanics. So do many developers.
That is, just that you have robots that weapon, do pysch-pysch, weapons cricuit sometimes, something breaks. For some formulas this is happening? well, you don't need to know. The chance of hitting you see, pysch-pysch do. What else do you need? Important to write clear you have a broken gyro, you can't get up. Or this is LB-10X, it is often cricuit, put it down and try to do pysch-pysch, you'll see.

To make the calculations is no problem. The problem is that they the concept took a wrong turn. It is not a shortcut, and in the setting itself. Let's compare any of the material on the setting and what you have. In the first variant, looks like he got there that something went wrong, got here, he pulnul heat pilot feels bad etc. and we have Cut CT cut CT cut CT, the battle is over the victory.

The problem with Sims is that they do walking tanks. Mechs as walking tanks absolutely useless and much worse than normal tanks.

If to speak about the idea a humanoid robot with high mobility", it in case of future availability of materials capable of withstanding appropriate loading, and reactor capable of all this power, the aim of this fur body part you can't, because he is constantly moving.
The second problem here is that this fur is a movement to do thanks to computers, because the person is not able to react with the necessary speed and can only their wishes to pass through neurochem. And all this shit ordinary player komputer in the 21st century no.
And if the fur will not be a huge mobility and speed, then there is no advantage to the tank he will not.

And in this respect Nastola ENT all well described. They could go much further. For example, why the AC/20 has such a small range? For in reality, the larger the caliber, the larger the distance is more dangerous than a gun. But the larger the caliber, the more attention you can give him attention and trivial to Dodge the shot. The projectile flies at a speed of somewhere in the 1.5 km/s At a distance of 300m you have about 0.2 seconds after departure from the trunk to react. A little more time gives you that time from the ignition of gunpowder, before the departure of the projectile from the barrel it takes more time. Making movement on the 50g you can avoid it, similarly, like a boxer dodges, taking a step back or to the side. Quite easy to tolerate such an overload, if it is transverse and short (half a second - even a trifle). The firing of a cannon she is recharged, and the tank is defenseless. That is, when such a reaction to a single fire at long range is just pointless. At the same time from the queue melkashki (AC/2) to Dodge difficult, because the fur is not can with these overloads to do a long movement.
If anything, now it is missile defense that can withstand 50g.

If desired, all this fiction is not difficult to justify very logical (why lasers have such a small range? So they always have it like this, the air is very quickly dissipates the energy of the beam, why the laser is not 100% hit? because you have to hold it on one point of the target fraction of a second, it is difficult for a constantly maneuvering target. But what we see in the games Mechwarrior - viable.

A
A_jak 17.09.19

a lover of this universe after the Mercenaries 5. the game seems good, fans of the big walkers will be used. zhalko that there is no possibility of considering mech details in 3D, like for aesthetics. you look at them of course and the game itself in battle, but there not up to it.